• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame tries to assassinate a Monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what are the effects? Because acupuncture is kind of dumb in GoH and allows people to live past their expiration date.

So what are the effects? Because acupuncture is kind of dumb in GoH and allows people to live past their expiration date.
when Murasame cut the flesh of a organic being, it create a curse that spread to the victim body, killing it within seconds by stopping the heart.
how long it can live? also can Mori in this key even use it? i mean live past the expirition date?

Why tf will acpuncture stop the curse? Lol like he used acpuncture to stop blood flow does not equate to he can use it to stop the spread of a curse that will kill him in a sec

Mori can just start his heart back up again I'm pretty sure. Bongchim can heal and stop bleeding with his acupuncture and Mori himself saved Ilpyo who was dying.

And even if he is hit, Mori can still fight for a little while longer before his blood flow stops entirely so it's entirely possible he can pull an incon with Akame.

Also, we're completely forgetting that Mori has instinctive reactions that makes it even harder for Akame to tag him.

The swordsman mori stomped was more skilled than mira right? And I'm pretty sure mira is easily more skilled than akame.

Voting mori mid dif, the gap in skills would allow him to use his acupuncture (including paralysis and instand death) first more often than not

Edit: if the poison isn't instant, still mid dif but a bit easier

It does or how else it will stop the heart? The scans I shown is literally proven to being the case as like in the first few chapters of the manga.
Read the manga, the curse forms runes that starts from.where the cut is and ends at the heart within a sec.
It does not travel through the blood, lol we literally always see the runes both inside and outside the body

Read the manga, the curse forms runes that starts from.where the cut is and ends at the heart within a sec.
It does not travel through the blood, lol we literally always see the runes both inside and outside the body
What runes? You mean the markings that indicates the target is poisoned by a curse?

You literally can not claim “it doesn’t travel through the blood” and then ignored the fact we literally show how the curse works by stopping one’s heart using a small wound in form of a cut.

Edit: After all, the heart is connected to the bloodstream in the first place too.

What runes? You mean the markings that indicates the target is poisoned by a curse?

You literally can not claim “it doesn’t travel through the blood” and then ignored the fact we literally show how the curse works by stopping one’s heart.
Scans it travels through blood?
You are the one making a claim so please your scans

Scans it travels through blood?
You are the one making a claim so please your scans
I literally give you the scans already in the first place.

Also in additional to that, Esdeath through the usage of timestop was forced to cut her own arm in a later chapter just to avoid getting killed by the poison:

37.jpg

39.jpg

Which completely proved the curse does travel through the blood.

Also my claim is backed up with the scans I have provided.

I literally give you the scans already in the first place.

Also in additional to that, Esdeath through the usage of timestop was forced to cut her own arm in a later chapter just to avoid getting killed by the poison:

37.jpg

39.jpg

Which completely proved the curse does travel through the blood.

Also my claim is backed up with the scans I have provided.
Nothing you showed or said proved anything mate, the esdeath who cut her arms had the runes outside her body and she chopped off the part that had the markings. I like the way you didn't send that part
So I am still waiting on your proof.

Lol it travels through blood but dragon incursio was affected but Tatsumi the one with the blood was not affected, lol BS and head canon at once. Not about to argue with someone who read the cover of a manga instead of the manga so will probably stop replying, the blade also attacks souls btw in case you don't know, I'm sure we can reach someone soul through blood🙂🙂

I'm pretty sure that Mori gonna have a hard time against Akame, given her experience with enemies with Analytical Prediction and she has a way to counter it via turning off her aura. Instinctive reactions probably won't trouble her much since she could do the same thing, sort of?

On a side note, it's seem like the poison are more lethal than conventional one so i'm not sure if Bongchim can prevent it. Will stay neutral for now.

Nothing you showed or said proved anything mate, the esdeath who cut her arms had the runes outside her body and she chopped off the part that had the markings.
So I am still waiting on your prove.

Lol it travels through blood but dragon incursio was affected but Tatsumi the one with the blood was not affected, lol BS and head canon at once
Dude, I don’t see you disproving me at all and not to mention doesn’t Tatsumi have resistance to poison through Incursio? If so, I doubt he will been permanently put down by the curse in the first place.

Also you just conceded to saying the curse traveling through the blood while blatantly ignoring how the curse is applied through a cut from the Teigu known as Muramasa which to those who is well versed in Akame Ga Kill know how it works.

Also it ain’t headcanon and BS when we all know it is how the curse works which is through a cut with her sword.

Nothing you showed or said proved anything mate, the esdeath who cut her arms had the runes outside her body and she chopped off the part that had the markings. I like the way you didn't send that part
So I am still waiting on your proof.

Lol it travels through blood but dragon incursio was affected but Tatsumi the one with the blood was not affected, lol BS and head canon at once. Not about to argue with someone who read the cover of a manga instead of the manga so will probably stop replying, the blade also attacks souls btw in case you don't know, I'm sure we can reach someone soul through blood🙂🙂
Also I don’t see the runes on her body ngl otherwise it will been shown in the scans I used.

Dude, I don’t see you disproving me at all and not to mention doesn’t Tatsumi have resistance to poison through Incursio? If so, I doubt he will been permanently put down by the curse in the first place.
The curse being applied through cuts ≠ it travels through blood read to comprehension boss.
And Tatsumi does not have resistance another reason why you should not make claims about a manga you never read, Tatsumi and incursio souls fused together, akame nicked dragon form incursio and killed incursio soul while leaving tatsumi soul intact, how tf do you kill a soul with poison that travels through blood???? Like dude I will stop replying you at this point.
It's not that hard to comprehend the curse being applied through a wound does not mean it travels through blood like dude it's simple just think
Also you just conceded to saying the curse traveling through the blood while blatantly ignoring how the curse is applied through a cut from the Teigu known as Muramasa which to those who is well versed in Akame Ga Kill know how it works.
Applied through a cut does not mean travels through blood
Also it ain’t headcanon and BS when we all know it is how the curse works which is through a cut with her sword.
Yes the curse works through the cut it does not mean it travels through blood like wtf, no one said it does not require a cut what I am saying is it does not flow through blood
Also I don’t see the runes on her body ngl otherwise it will been shown in the scans I used.
Another reason why I said stfu if you know nothing about a series you are trying to argue about
2. https://official-complete-1.granpulse.us/manga/Akame-Ga-Kiru/0076-037.png

Next time send the complete scans there you go, what esdeath cut off was the part with runes, also esdeath time stop do not stop her own blood flow so there is that too

If we assume it travels through the blood, once Mori sees the markings he can use acupuncture to stop his own blood flow.

If it's the markings travelling up his arm, Mori has no qualms tearing it off considering a less experienced clone could fight with all 4 limbs missing.

This is not to mention that Mori's level of intuition is insane. He can look at a person and understand their powers based on sight alone.

If we assume it travels through the blood, once Mori sees the markings he can use acupuncture to stop his own blood flow.

If it's the markings travelling up his arm, Mori has no qualms tearing it off considering a less experienced clone could fight with all 4 limbs missing.

This is not to mention that Mori's level of intuition is insane. He can look at a person and understand their powers based on sight alone.
Lol it happens within at most 2 secs, even esdeath that knows about the ability prior had to stop time to cut off her own arms, so unless mori knows and has some way to stop time no he gets nicked he dies and also him.stopping his blood flow won't help him as it travelling through blood is BS

The curse being applied through cuts ≠ it travels through blood read to comprehension boss.
And Tatsumi does not have resistance another reason why you should not make claims about a manga you never read, Tatsumi and incursio souls fused together, a Dane nicked dragon form incursio and killed incursio soul while leaving tatami soul intact, how tf do you kill a soul with poison that travels through blood???? Like dude I will stop replying you at this point.
It's not that hard to comprehend the curse being applied through a wound does not mean it travels through blood like dude it's simple just think

Applied through a cut does not mean travels through blood

Yes the curse works through the cut it does not mean it travels through blood like wtf, no one said it does not require a cut what I am saying is it does not flow through blood

Another reason why I said stfu if you know nothing about a series you are trying to argue about
2. https://official-complete-1.granpulse.us/manga/Akame-Ga-Kiru/0076-037.png

Next time send the complete scans there you go, what esdeath cut off was the part with runes
Dude, I already say on her body, not her arms.

Also you are clearly ignoring the fact the heart is connected to the bloodstream and therefore it does have to travel through the blood or why else Esdeath was forced to cut her own arm?

Also having a cut on a arm does mean the curse still have to travel through the bloodstream and therefore killing the enemy.

Also her ability is only effective on organic enemies with a heart, but that doesn’t matter given how this goes.

Isn't this is BoS Mori we're using? Mori Hui appeared later in series, no?
Yes but Mori barely evolves in mindset until the later stages of the final arc. Every arc before the end of Ragnarok shows Mori as brash and highly intelligent in combat. If he sees black markings coming out from a cut, he's going to know exactly what's going on.

I mean, the stamina feat. It was Mori Hui who has it and formed by Monkey King so should scales to early Mori? Even so, Akame probably target other vital points like neck or head.

Dude, I already say on her body, not her arms.

Also you are clearly ignoring the fact the heart is connected to the bloodstream and therefore it does have to travel through the blood or why else Esdeath was forced to cut her own arm?

Also having a cut on a arm does mean the curse still have to travel through the bloodstream and therefore killing the enemy.

Also her ability is only effective on organic enemies with a heart, but that doesn’t matter given how this goes.
No it just has to travel through the body for example esdeath blood was still flowing when she stopped time by the fact that when she cut off her arm she started bleeding continuously and had to stop the bleeding with ice. The time stop did not stop her blood flow but stopped the runes from.progressing so yes the curse does not travel through a flowing blood.

And as from.this moment I will ignore you since it's hard for you to comprehend this.
Yes but Mori barely evolves in mindset until the later stages of the final arc. Every arc before the end of Ragnarok shows Mori as brash and highly intelligent in combat. If he sees black markings coming out from a cut, he's going to know exactly what's going on.
Knowing what's going will be too late, as it happens instantly and like I said even esdeath that knew about the ability had to stop time immediately she was nicked

No it just has to travel through the body for example esdeath blood was still flowing when she stopped time by the fact that when she cut off her arm she started bleeding continuously and had to stop the bleeding with ice. The time stop did not stop her blood flow but stopped the runes from.progressing so yes the curse does not travel through a flowing blood.

And as from.this moment I will ignore you since it's hard for you to comprehend this.

Knowing what's going will be too late, as it happens instantly and like I said even esdeath that knew about the ability had to stop time immediately she was nicked
Dude, you can not spin the whole “The curse doesn’t spread through the blood” as the markings is showing the curse going into effect and as such, you can not disprove me at all given how we have plentiful examples of how it works in the first place.

Like you tell me I have a hard time comprehending this while you doing a double standard here.

You are basically saying “it doesn’t travel through the blood, but the runes travel throughout the body therefore it doesn’t travel through the bloodstream” even though I find that as illogical as logic dictates the runes/markings shown the curse is in effect and is spreading throughout the body including the bloodstream.

You literally can not say it doesn’t exclude blood when it clearly does.

Edit: Also the reason why Esdeath cut her arm off in the first place is because she prevents the curse from killing her so again, Pain, you ain’t making any sense at all.

Dude, you can not spin the whole “The curse doesn’t spread through the blood” as the markings is showing the curse going into effect and as such, you can not disprove me at all given how we have plentiful examples of how it works in the first place.
Like you tell me I have a hard time comprehending this while you doing a double standard here.

You are basically saying “it doesn’t travel through the blood, but the runes travel throughout the body therefore it doesn’t travel through the bloodstream” even though I find that as illogical as logic dictates the runes/markings shown the curse is in effect and is spreading throughout the body including the bloodstream.

You literally can not say it doesn’t exclude blood when it clearly does.

Edit: Also the reason why Esdeath cut her arm off in the first place is because she prevents the curse from killing her so again, Pain, you ain’t making any sense at all.
K.

okay i'm here now,
so Hammerstrike thinks that akame curse will be stopped by Mori, but this is extremely stupid, as Pain already said Murasame doesn't flow in the blood, but in the cuts it make, when cut a flesh Murasame spread the curse marks, that will spread from the cut made, into the heart,
in fact, more in the blood, the marks, will spread in the entire part of the body Murasame cut, like, even if Mori will stop the blood flow, the Marks will still continue to spreading through the entirity of the part of body cut, reaching the heart

now, this is how Murasame work, about skill Akame is a Combat Genius she has demonstrated many times in the series, like using the prediction of the characters against them or bluffing to create an opening to his targets,

Mori can't take Murasame away from her since her lift strengh is much higher than Mori, and even if he does, Akame can still fight without the sword,

Note: if someone says "but she hasn't comabt genius in is profile" that's because the profiles are still incomplete and Gin wanted to make a big revision of the series, but he left

okay i'm here now,
so Hammerstrike thinks that akame curse will be stopped by Mori, but this is extremely stupid, as Pain already said Murasame doesn't flow in the blood, but in the cuts it make, when cut a flesh Murasame spread the curse marks, that will spread from the cut made, into the heart,
in fact, more in the blood, the marks, will spread in the entire part of the body Murasame cut, like, even if Mori will stop the blood flow, the Marks will still continue to spreading through the entirity of the part of body cut, reaching the heart

now, this is how Murasame work, about skill Akame is a Combat Genius she has demonstrated many times in the series, like using the prediction of the characters against them or bluffing to create an opening to his targets,

Mori can't take Murasame away from her since her lift strengh is much higher than Mori, and even if he does, Akame can still fight without the sword,

Note: if someone says "but she hasn't comabt genius in is profile" that's because the profiles are still incomplete and Gin wanted to make a big revision of the series, but he left
If that was true, then why will Esdeath cut her arm off while she freeze time and keep in mind, time stop affects everything, but her unless it is resisted.

Also it ain’t stupid given how the evidence points to it traveling through the blood and through the body.

because the marks originate from the wound Murasame made

If Esdeath wouldn't cut her arm, the curse would spread and killed her

its like when Aizawa had to cut his leg otherwise, the bullet wich contained the quirk null drug, would spread and rendering him quirkless

because the marks originate from the wound Murasame made

If Esdeath wouldn't cut her arm, the curse would spread and killed her

its like when Aizawa had to cut his leg otherwise, the bullet wich contained the quirk null drug, would spread and rendering him quirkless
Which is from a cut and we all know how the curse applies by spreading through the blood and body because the point being made here is how it also targets the heart which was shown in literally the first few chapters. I even have a few scans that show how it works as it kill the opponent by stopping their heart from beating.

for the last time the curse doesn't spread trough blood but from the entire body part is cut and then it spread, stopping the blood flow is useless, cause it wouldn't stop it

this is the last time i'm gonna say it

for the last time the curse doesn't spread trough blood but from the entire body part is cut and then it spread, stopping the blood flow is useless, cause it wouldn't stop it

this is the last time i'm gonna say it
Again don’t see how that is debunks spreading through the blood given how it is demonstrated by Esdeath cutting her own arm for that matter.

You literally can not disprove me otherwise for that matter.

the marks don't spread in the blood flow , but in the victim skin, and if you say something like "that doesn't change the fact that Mori can still stop the blood flow of the skin" its absolutely wrong

the curse are the marks, they are magical, not physical, Mori can't stop it with acupunture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back