• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga kill Massive Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, before you said that she generated clouds, she didn't.

She didn't generate clouds. It's just snow, and it even was generated out of nothing.

She absorbed the power of her Ice Cavalry (Which she created out of ice, which was generated out of nothing), and unleashed an ice storm that spammed an entire continent (Also out of nothing).

She didn't generate clouds at all.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
... we don't use mass energy formula because of the inflated results it leads to. This is exactly why.
So you do not use this formula just because it is inflated?

Forgive me, and with all due respect, but doesn't make any sense at all.

This formula is used to determine the energy based on mass only, if there is not any definite timframe.

Also, this is fiction we are talking about, and i see nothing wrong in the mass that i have brought forth.

You are saying that a continent covering storm produces more energy then that of busting the planet

I don't need to explain how ridiculous that is.

Because it isn't ridiculous.

Well, theortically speaking, using this formula to convert a mass into energy of a gun would result in Town level attack potency.

And using this formula to convert the mass of a continent spamming storm with a definite mass that i calculated would result in Large Planet level attack potency.

I see nothing wrong in this.

Morning Star TM said:
Well, theortically speaking, using this formula to convert a mass into energy of a gun would result in Town level attack potency.

I see nothing wrong in this.
Im going to be frank, forgive me if I'm rude.

How can you say that real life guns are 7C with this formula and not realize how wrong this formula is?

There are no calc group members that accepted that, so it can't be used.

You can try to get a calc member to check it out and see what they think, but I can guarantee they will reject.

It's fine to use the anime even for px as long as it can't be measured in the manga. Our current standards state that if a feat happens the same way in the anime as in the manga, we can use it to scale from, if we have no better options.

So you cannot try to inflate results by using anime version when the manga version can be calc as well.

I already explained the fact that the manga version cannot be calculated, and the anime version shows it even more.

By the way, if we said that Esdeath turned her ice centaurs into energy, won't that warrant for the mass-energy calculation? Since she turned her centaurs, which hold mass, into energy, whichbtook the form of snow.

Because it doesn't show the crater

The crater we calced previously was in purge mode.

Not too certain on using anime feats though

I mean I think we can't scael the one that damages the wall anyway, just because of how hilariously inconsistent the art and the wall size is, but yknow

Schnee One said:
Because it doesn't show the crater

The crater we calced previously was in purge mode.

Not too certain on using anime feats though
The crater you are showing is from purge mode

The crater on the OTHER CRATER section in the link that you provided is the same as that as Purge Mode Shikoutazer's crater feat that resulted from its singularity bomb.

The crater that i have calculated from the anime is the same as that as was done by Base Mode Shikoutazer from the manga.

It's this crater:

https://s7.mkklcdnv7.com/**********.../chapter_70_kill_the_bedlam_conclusion/36.jpg

https://s7.mkklcdnv7.com/**********.../chapter_70_kill_the_bedlam_conclusion/37.jpg

As you can see, the manga does not show its details, but the anime does.

I don't think scaling from the anime is really right

Then again Mob psycho does this though I'm uncertain why

1. Most likely, but the scene in the anime where Base Mode Shikoutazer blasts a hole outside the Imperial Capital still occurs in the manga.

2. Thank you. I am glad that no 1 is mad at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back