• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ajimu Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is her Alibi block truly omnipresent? Can she exist in the past, present, and future at the same time?

I think that she is just everywhere in space by using it, but it is likely that she has many time-related abilities as well.

So at best she is nigh omnipresent not solid omnipresent

Or just unknown if we don't know how time related ability work

I think that it is sufficient to be omnipresent in space to get the ability, but I am not certain.

The problem is can she Exist in different place at the same time?

if so then why the hell someone can seal her

According to her yes (from what i remebers when she is unsealed)

She asked Kumagawa to seal her, she wanted this and even with the seal, she existed in dreams, we saw her in Kumagawa and Zenkichi's dream at the same time. (Also this would mean that Bookmaker'sealing is just strong enough to seal the physical omnipresence of Ajimu)

Hmm.. since i didnt read Medaka Box i cant say any further but it seems so many PIS in the story make me feel lazy to read it

Omnipresence means existing everywhere at once, not anywhere.

We should probably remove the ability from her, yes.

You can ask them to give input here if you wish, yes.

I can give input in Medaka threads for this once?

Well according to the english translation, it's a teleportation skill (omni teleportation as she can be anywhere at anytime, though not omnipresence since it would require her to be everywhere at all times).

However if the french translation is different it'd be best to find the raw scans.

However she can somehow still exist inside everyone's hearts and the real world at the same time (the dream world was stated to be special to all people, which is why Kumagawa and Zenkichi didn't meet even though they died at the same time). So that would likely be omnipresence due to being in everyones hearts/dreams and the real world at the same time.

Idk, better to ask Iap on this, he should be more knowledgable than myself on this topic.

Yes, you can give input here.

Maybe teleportation and abstract existence would be a better interpretation then?

Yeah, likely. She can teleport anywhere in the physical realm, but she exists everywhere in hearts/dreams. I agree with swaping omnipresence.

That could work actually.

So she exists in "every plane" but not in "every place". She's not twice in the same plane, but she's in every plane at once.

I don't think that being able to be anywhere should count as being almost everywhere either.

Then you can just add the speed as:

Unknown (possibly any speed she wants cus govern speed etc etc everything that already is on the profile as a speed stat without the omnipresence and alibi lock).

And add the fact that she's in every dream all at once as an ability rather than a speed feat, same for her Alibi Lock and treat it as omni teleport (can teleport anywhere at anytime).

I don't think she can get any speed she want cuz Immeasurable speed let you travel to the past and future,with alibi block can she travel to the past or future? If so then why she need to wait until the world is born?

just unknown looks fine for me

i fine with either Varies or unknown

except varies include immeasurable im still not sure

Unknown speed should be fine.

Is somebody experienced willing to carry out the changes to the profile page?

I know this is probably an Outlier but it's still good if i ask

Ajimu existed in a pure nothingness before existence, according to the void standart, this grant her Immeasurable, so this is Immeasurable? (i know this is probably an outlier but i still want to know)

No its ininite at best

If she is Immeasurable she doesnt need to wait for big bang to happen

That would grant infinite speed, though am gonna wait for Ant's opinion on this. Whether that can be used as (possibly infinite) or disregarded as an outlier, im neutral on this point.

I think that unknown speed is best. She likely has time stop, but it has never been stated outright.

Also, I don't think it was ever stated that she predates time itself. If so, she wouldn't have stated to have an age in the first place.

Ok yeah that's true. Ok then unknown is fine by me.

Btw, I can handle the profile updates, unless you have a better person in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back