• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's not type 1 cause via manga she got hits by iihiko who kills immortlas cause the damages he cause does not heal and she always back after getting beatted up also she said iihiko defeated her more than a hundred millions times that's makes her immortal type 3,4,5,8

Immortality Type 1: Longevity: Characters gifted with this type of immortality cannot die from natural causes, old age, illnesses etc, but can be killed by unnatural causes.

The answer: Here , here and here

I would say she is all types of immortality. I have read her full list of abilities (only around 800 have been revealed out of 12 quadrillion; 12,000,000,000,000) and she has more than one ability that allows her to be "immortal". As someone before me has stated before, she has been defeated over 100 million times and

AjimuNajimi
Ajimu and her seemingly infinite number of skills.

Ajimusplotcontradictionskills
Ajimu defeats Medaka's clone with her skills ignoring contradiction ("we've all won and lost")

Iihiko defeats Ajimu
Ajimu being "defeated" by Iihiko

still lived every time. After reading her full list of skills, that have been revealed, I realised just how OP she was.

"Undead Genius; Immortality skill."

What 'immortality" means is arguable, but more than likely from what weve seen is Type

, if taken literally then could be Type 5 Immortality.

"Near Redeath
; No matter how many times cut, one does not die skill."

This proves that she also has type 2 immortality. There are more skills

like this one.

"I Banish; Annihilation skill."

Annihilation in this context is the equivelant to "non-existence" (power to erase anyt

hing from existence). This skill is similar, if not the same as Kumagawa's All Fiction ("a skill that defies reality; make anything become nothing"). She could easily use this to negate any and all damage or death, this confirms her having type 3 immortality. She has many other skills similar to this.

"Reverse Cover; Damage cancelling skill."

She can "negate" or "cancel" any damage out. This can be type 2 as well, b

ut im not sure.

"Zero Sum Real; Power over life and death skill."

She has power over life and death... I dont think i need to say anything more.

"Hundred Gauntlets; Causality reversal skill."

She can reverse causality. That's a pretty OP skill in itself and can be used to again negate any damage, and make them as if they never happened.

Now, there are many other skills that are similar to the ones above and be used to grant her eternal life, but there are even more skills that can be used to grant her immortality indirectly or directly, like....

"Condition Bon Bo; Set rules for the fight skill."

If she wanted to she could make the rule that, "I can not die under any circumstances." granting her Type 5 immortality.

Now she again, has over 12 QUADRILLION DIFFERENT SKILLS!!

12,858,051,967,633,865 to be exact. That's a shit ton.

I honestly wouldnt be surprised if she had another 50 million skills just based on immortality and eternal life alone. 50 million is nothing compared to 12 quadrillion. If you still dont agree then how about this,

"Spec Over; Become God skill."

SHE CAN LITERALLY BECOME GOD. This confirms Type 5 immortality and if not then at the very least Type 4.

Keep in mind that there are plenty more abilities that relate to her having immortality that have been revealed that i chose not to mention simply due to repetition and, again, theres more than 12 quadrillion more skills that havent even been revealed yet. If you read up to here then congrats youve made it to "The End". Oh yeah and I forgot to mention her skill thats even more OP than BECOMING GOD.

"God Eye; Interfere with the plot skill."

In other words, she possesses "Plot Manipulation", she can control the story as she wants and in a way she actually does do this in the manga. She even breaks the fourth wall several times in the manga and anime series so no surprises there.

- NoData

"This confirms Type 5 immortality"

Nope. Becoming a god doesn't mean anything. We can only judge her based on what she has shown; she's a huge ball of NLF and PIS.

Is that the only thing? That actually makes me feel pretty good, i was for sure that people would shit on me for everything but yay i guess. Anywho, I will take everything as pretty much literal and it said God with a capital G as opposed to god. The difference is that God is generally used in monotheistic religions where God is viewed as omnipotent and the absolute undeniable creator and God of all of totality. god with a lower-case G on the other end of the spectrum is generally used as a "title" or classification for someone who is extremely powerful in relation to other characters of the same fictional universe. A "god" from The God of Highschool universe is probably around planetary-multiversal level (more than likely) whereas a "god" from the Naruto universe is only strong on a physical level and cant even compete with reality warpers. That is the significance and technicallity of that letter alone. Plus Medaka Box is a parody series meant to be a parody and troupe on how the main characters always win no matter how powerful the enemy which makes me asume that she actually can become God just to emphasize that fact. Sorry if i dragged it on too long. That is my argument and im fairly certain in that fact, but this may not be the case. Again though, these definitions were given to us directly from the author so i doubt the author would say something like that.

The extreme metafictional parody angle makes Najimi extremely hard to rate properly, which is why she has been classified as Unknown in terms of tier.

@NoData

You can't really compare that to the Gods from the God of High School, who don't have Type 5 Immortality, or even Type 1 Immortality. They just have Longevity, living extremely long lives but aging at extremely slow rates once they've hit their prime.

The King and Zeus are by far the best examples of this.

Promestein said:
"This confirms Type 5 immortality"
Nope. Becoming a god doesn't mean anything. We can only judge her based on what she has shown; she's a huge ball of NLF and PIS.
I dont think we should only judge her only based on what she has shown most of her more obscure skills(like humor conteast:be stronger than the enemy skill)seem like nothing more than just really strong plot manipulation i dont know about the becoming god skill though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back