• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ajimu Najimi vs Himeji Wataru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Jim Sterling said:
By feats alone Himeji should stomp, since ajimu barely have any feats.
As if Himeji has any feat aside from the Reality Warping on the moon.

As if Himeji has any feat aside from the Reality Warping on the moon.

He can freely control laws of physics. And can remake them. This is potentially Hilbert's space level, if you understand, what I mean...

Well, Himeji seems to be 2-A for apparently changing the laws of countless parallel worlds, but I'm pretty sure 'countless universes' is considered 2-B.

Wait a second...i don't remember any statement implying Hilbert's space. So far the biggest statement was Universe Creation.

Well, Himeji seems to be 2-A for apparently changing the laws of countless parallel worlds, but I'm pretty sure 'countless universes' is considered 2-B.

Wait a second...i don't remember any statement implying Hilbert's space. So far the biggest statement was Universe Creation.

Himeji can freely control/change laws of phisics. Our phisics theories has at least 11 dimensions, right?

And his full power is not Universe Creation. His full power is THE CREATION THE NEW CONCEPTION OF THE UNIVERSE.

I haven't seen that in the series so far. Even if the character can control /change the laws of physics it ain't gonna bump him to at least 11 Dimensional.

Should be at least Low 2-C and if he shows his power beyond a single 4 dimensional space-time continous then an upgrade should be fine.

But still there isn't a single proof of his powers reaching even countless universes.

But still there isn't a single proof of his powers reaching even countless universes.

Really? His verse - at least multiverse. And he can rewrite even conception of his verse. That means - he can rewrite multiverse.

And what about Ajimu? Her "universe creation skill" is only words, without even explaining.

Should be at least Low 2-C and if he shows his power beyond a single 4 dimensional space-time continous then an upgrade should be fine.

Loooooool. Even character, which <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< BASE Himeji can destroy universe.

If Himeji's verse is a multiverse containing countless parallel worlds, rewriting it would be 2-B. We can't really assume it would be any higher.

Well if you talking about bias, many stats in medaka box is kinda bias too, like ajimu speed is listed as omnipresent with Alibi Lock and yet she is get beaten by someone who only Speed of Light at his best speculation? or medeka Attack Potency was listed as Universe level+ and yet she need many days just to blow up a moon?

Himeji Wataru, quite easily too. Let's throw away all of that speculative crap. By feats, Himeji stomps Ajimu.

Oh, and btw, Himeji already has Demon's Blood. He just needs the ritual for the universe manipulation thing.

Ajimu should win it more often than not. Especially if she starts to abuse her abilities which include an omnipresence skill, victory skill, luck skill, one which completely downgrades the opponent etc. etc. Within the 814 shown skills she already has shown there's enough to beat Himeji, and she has over 12 quadrillion more unknown skills. Ajimu's biggest problem is CIS and PIS though.

what? skills does not equal feats for examples there are many charakter in marvel that stated to be omnipotent and yet they are ended up get beaten either by fair or not fair fight...and especially ajimu never fight someone like or even close to Himeji before.

Ajimu has at best shown omnipresence, omniscience, and star busting. Possibly plot manipulation as she stopped herself being the main villain. However, she is one of the most all over the place characters to exist. Himeji wins. I don't even know why Ajimu is on Vsbattle wiki tbh.

She probably be best to not be involved in battle(For example like Yhwach) since her skills and her feats is so contradicting each other to the poin this is not even funny anymore.. like she has omnipresence, omniscience, but get one shot by someone who only speed of light at best speculation, have plot manipulation, but still get beat by plotpotence no jutsu..
and star busting(her best feats) but busting a star for a Tier-2 charakter is like next to nothing..even thanos with the infinity gauntlet can do much more than that(like erase half the life in universe) by snapping his finger.

Technically it was the author killing her. He was showing that no matter how powerful a being is, the author still gets to decide who wins. That's why Ihiko won, because the mangaka wanted him to. No amount of plot manipulation can change what the author decides.

UmbryTiddlywink said:
I don't even know why Ajimu is on Vsbattle wiki tbh.
Well, i still don't know why are we discussing on a Vs. Thread with a character that has more "Unknowns" than an actual stats. It's literally imposible to know the winner (or more like a spite thread in some cases), even this Vs it ain't gonna be added to her/his profile so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back