• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ajimu Najimi Universe level Debunk

m9VEfOC.jpeg

On Ajimu Najimi's profile is the following description: "She was able to observe the creation of the universe but we do not know how close she was to the blast".

This description alone would already rule out the probability of this scaling it to Universe level, better fitting to say that her Tier is Unknown.

Furthermore, in the description of the Big Bang wiki page it says: "Surviving a Low 2-C Big Bang isn't a Universe level+ feat in durability due to the non-physical nature of such an event. However, this ideally only applies to Big Bangs as natural events, instead of attacks with a destructive capacity independent of their size and tier."

That means a character can't scale with the Big Bang which was a natural event, right? Therefore, Ajimu Najimi would not be the exception to the rule.

With all this clarified, I suggest that it would be better to change her classification from "likely Universe level" to just Unknown.

Last edited:
that-makes-sense-to-me-spongebob.gif

Didn't link Big Bang profile therefore invalid

Sorry, I forgot at the time.

The Big Bang page clearly says that applies to the Low 2-C representations of the Big Bang; since we know that time passed before the Big Bang in this series, since she was waiting all that time, it cannot be that case, so it has to be the 3-A version.

The doubt in how far away she was from it is encapsulated in it being an "Unknown, possibly" rating, instead of a solid rating. Given the nature of observing it before she had the vast majority of her abilities, she probably wasn't absurdly far from it, so the possibility of her being close enough to tank a Big Number isn't exactly remote.

Your points were brought up when it was first proposed. So I still think it's a fair rating to give.

Last edited:
Ajimu don't scale to a Low 2-C Big Bang, she scales to a 3-A Big Bang, this rule don't apply to her
Understood. Still, the quote that she was present at the time the Big Bang occurred is extremely vague, since we don't know if she was actually close to the explosion as it is on the page, as it is only said that she observed the Big Bang, not there is valid evidence to affirm that it was in fact at the place where the Big Bang occurred.

Being an explosion, the further from the epicenter the less energy it has, and as we don't know how far Ajimu was from the Big Bang, scaling it to "possibly Universe level" just based on that sounds very forced, since the verse has so little scale for her to have this level of power.

The Big Bang page clearly says that applies to the Low 2-C representations of the Big Bang; since we know that time passed before the Big Bang in this series, since she was waiting all that time, it cannot be that case, so it has to be the 3-A version.

The doubt in how far away she was from it is encapsulated in it being an "Unknown, possibly" rating, instead of a solid rating. Given the nature of observing it before she had the vast majority of her abilities, she probably wasn't absurdly far from it, so the possibility of her being close enough to tank a Big Number isn't exactly remote.

Your points were brought up when it was first proposed. So I still think it's a fair rating to give.
As I mentioned, she is said to have observed the Big Bang, with no explicit mention that she was present at the time the Big Bang occurred. In addition to being an explosion, the further away from the epicenter the less energy it has. We don't know if Ajimu was 1 km from the Big Bang, 1,000,000 km or 100 billion light-years, requiring a lot of speculation to confirm that it was in fact present at the time of the explosion.

But even assuming that she survived the Big Bang, we also don't know how much damage she received from the explosion, she could have been completely destroyed and regenerated with one of her Skills; She could have simply been unaffected by one of her invulnerability Skills, etc. As mentioned above, it requires a lot of speculation to try to scale her to Universe level, even if it is "possibly".

As I mentioned, she is said to have observed the Big Bang, with no explicit mention that she was present at the time the Big Bang occurred.
She didn't retroactively see it or anything; she waited for the Big Bang to happen, and is far older than it.
In addition to being an explosion, the further away from the epicenter the less energy it has. We don't know if Ajimu was 1 km from the Big Bang, 1,000,000 km or 100 billion light-years, requiring a lot of speculation to confirm that it was in fact present at the time of the explosion.
I think "Unknown, possibly" accurately represents the amount of speculation needed.
But even assuming that she survived the Big Bang, we also don't know how much damage she received from the explosion, she could have been completely destroyed and regenerated with one of her Skills; She could have simply been unaffected by one of her invulnerability Skills, etc.
This was also discussed when the rating was first added; she couldn't have used her Skills. Later on in the chapter she gives this order of events:
  1. She was born from nothing.
  2. The universe was made.
  3. She tried to find something impossible.
  4. In the course of doing that, she accumulated all her skills; everything she thought she couldn't do eventually became easy to do.
Since her skills were obtained after that feat, she couldn't have used them to survive.

She didn't retroactively see it or anything; she waited for the Big Bang to happen, and is far older than it.
Yes. She waited for the Big Bang to happen and saw it, that's why I said she observed it, but there is nothing that really confirms that she tanked the blast.

I think "Unknown, possibly" accurately represents the amount of speculation needed.
Well, but still, it's not concrete enough to say that she would possibly be Universe level for the reasons stated above (we don't know how far away she was from the Big Bang or how much of the blast she received). I would just say the "possibly far higher" would fit better.

Since her skills were obtained after that feat, she couldn't have used them to survive.
Okay, you got me on this one. :>

Well, but still, it's not concrete enough to say that she would possibly be Universe level for the reasons stated above (we don't know how far away she was from the Big Bang or how much of the blast she received). I would just say the "possibly far higher" would fit better.
We can't really give "far higher" to a character who's only rated at Unknown; what would they be far higher than? We could go with something like "Unknown, at least 8-B (scaling to her first key), possibly far higher", but people don't like giving Ajimu such a lowball tier. With how strong she's presented as, people have historically found that misleading, and preferred an Unknown rating.

We haven't really gotten new Ajimu tier-related information since the series ended, we'd probably need the Guidebooks translated for that, most arguments have already been considered (8-B, 5-C, 4-C, 3-A, High 3-A, Low 2-C, Low 1-C, 1-B, and 1-A have all been proposed). She only got changed from Unknown to her current tier a few years back since I noticed that she got a few scratches during the Doppelganger fight, and picked up on that skill timeline detail.

Back