• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ajeel Ramal vs Mega Aerodactyl

Question, if you are made of certain element, like fire, that gives you Elemental intangibility, or that need to be stated to you actually have this ability?

Now that i think about it, wouldn't Gastly count as elemental intangibility since he is made of gas?

Drite77 said:
Now that i think about it, wouldn't Gastly count as elemental intangibility since he is made of gas?
do u have a scan of someone punching a gastly

You have reminded me that we don't have Gastly or Haunter profiles here and now I will commit the sad

Not really Gastly, but i founded a Haunter and a Gengar being hit by a vine whip, they are all considered gas pokemons, however, i was only able to find in a questionable site

I don't get the logic that someone who can hit ghosts can't hit guys with elemental intangibility. If you can hit something that's not even physically there, that's objectively superior to hitting something made out of a non-solid material.

Drite77 said:
Not really Gastly, but i founded a Haunter and a Gengar being hit by a vine whip, they are all considered gas pokemons, however, i was only able to find in a questionable site
Technically, only Gastly and Haunter are made of Gas, Gengar is the Shadow Pokemon.

Back