• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen? Country? WELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to make an account when I saw this profile.

IMO you're the 2nd most accurate VsSite and I don't want this to go to the drain, you also have the most quantity and most friendly community.

But seriously? Current Ichigo =/= Country Level.

I spoke to Aizen and he agreed.

Here's why

Uh, didn't everyone say it was a trick? Aizen told me so as well...

Being able to push someones arm back =/= Their Durability

Luffy knocked back Akainu once IIRC, does Luffy get island level?

Did the sword go in...? Even if it did, Ichigo did in no way tank that attack, in-fact barely survived at as we can see in the pic...

That's all.

I agree That hes definitely not at the level of his Dangai self, it makes 0 sense for him to be at that level. However maybe there was some other reason he was rated how he is now. But that description definitely needs removing.

It's heavily implied that current ichigo > dangai ichigo. However since obtaining his true zanpakuto he hasn't gone all out so it's still debatable at this point. I'd say just give it some time until he does.

heavily implied? no it has not. He literally just got offscreened a few chapters ago. if current ichigo was >Dangai ichigo he would be trancendent level, which would mean he would be beating everyone with no difficulty. and he clearly is not.

So him getting poisoned offscreen is proof? The fake Zangetsu clearly stated that he had been holding back the majority of ichigo's power from the beginning. How could he have full access to his true zanpaktou and yet still be weaker than forming a pact with his fake one?

He was likely not talking about his dangai power, also Dangai Ichigo had been training for 2 years. Ichigo is not as strong as he was when he fought Aizen, which was clearly portrayed as a one time kind of deal and a special thing. If he was Trancendent again he would of reiatsu crushed all their abilities to futileness.

He would also have no need for allies like grimmjow, nel, yoruichi and the like, because he would be that much higher above them. People really don't seem to get the "trancendent" level power in bleach.

and IIRC, ichigo was sensed coming down from the soulpalace, which you can't argue he was holding back, because he was in such a rush that he literally crashed into building instead of stopping properly

That is why I said its "implied" and its "debatable" because we have no way of knowing exactly what the fake Zangetsu meant. All we know is that he's been hindering ichigo's power but to what extent and when is unspecified.

Reiatsu crush only works in a battle between shinigami as stated by Aizen himself. However Ichigo did stop Lillle's arrow barehanded which is stated to be completely unblockable. Not to mention ichigo wasn't concerned in the least when surrounded by almost every sternritter. He even ignored them to move on to Juha.

I understand the Trancendent form perfectly well. Aizen still has his and has been stated to be even stronger than when he fought dangai ichigo. Im sure he will be the character to put this argument to rest once he comes back into play. Until we see current ichigo's bankai in full power, we shouldn't rule anything out.

So you think ichigos Bankai may result in his Trancedent power returning? this may be Possible considering Yhwach's clairvoyence.

However shikai Ichigo was still getting tagged by sternritters, and he was sensed coming down from the soul palace by several people, Hence hes not trancendent.And Aizen did not say it was limited to Shinigami,he just gave it as a example, as they also use spiritual power for their abilities aswell. it's a mute point really.

Still as you said Bankai ichigo is completely unknown, this is not what we currently rate Ichigo on, it's only his shikai version. Still I don't know if we rate him small country level for other things, or if it's entirely based on him being supposedly superior to his dangai form. But I would still have that description removed.

Yes I believe that its highly likely his Bankai will be at a transcendent level based on fake Zangetsu's explanation of his true powers. Hopefully he'll have a major fight soon so we can know for sure where he stands. It's been too long since he's had an honestly fight with anyone.

@LordAizenSama So how do you think that the Bleach profiles should be adjusted? Regardless, you should probably talk with Illuminati and Schutzendunkelziel about it, as they are the ones who have been in charge of the Bleach profiles.

I would like to discuss with Schutz and illuminati to know for sure, I'm not sure whether current Ichigo is based entirely on him being as powerful as he was before. Also I haven't seen Schutz around for at least a week, but I'll msg Illuminati about it though.

You should probably message both of them to be sure.

LordAizenSama said:
I would like to discuss with Schutz and illuminati to know for sure, But I haven't seen Schutz around for at least a week, I'll msg Illuminati about it though.
Ziel's probably busy IRL most likely, so illuminati's the only Bleach Expert/guy we can go to, yea.

I always said that Ichigo should be around Mountain Level for overpowering an apparent City Level attack with his new Getsuga attack (which uses two Getsuga) instead of being linearly powerscaled to Kenpachi's feat based on the reasoning he's stronger because Yhwach placed him as the number one "War Potential".

ooooooooooh. He was powerscaled to Zaraki was he? ok that makes a lot more sense, I thought he may of had another reason why he was small country,I honestly Have no issue with that. Ichigo can stay where he is

However I'd still like the Ichigo profile to be made clearer and remove that stronger than dangai form claim

It doesn't make sense for Ichigo to be powerscaled to Kenpachi. Kenpachi is the sole character in Bleach who causes that much devastation by swinging his sword with 2 hands. Never in Ichigo's fighting record did he have any feats of doing that himself otherwise you could probably get away with it.

Yhwach may have him marked as the top war potential, but that doesn't mean that Ichigo can be scaled to the things other characters do so easily. Ichigo has the power of the 3 main factions in Bleach: Shinigami, Quincy, and Hollow powers. Such a unique bloodline could be the sole reason he's rated as number one.

Pietro Maximoff said:
We should wait for illumanti and Zeil to comment until making a decison, because I'm sure listening to someone whose an opponent of bleach won't do any good....
Lol.

First of all, I listed myself as an opponent as a joke because of Hokagevox saying that someone who downplays Bleach shouldn't be on the supporters list, which is funny because Zeil is the one who made the thread that I recommended him to. Weird, huh? I guess we're all opponents in our own way lol.

Secondly, even if I'm an opponent does that mean I'm lying about what I'm talking about? Can you provide any feat of someone other than Kenpachi causing that much devastation swinging their swords?

I like accuracy, and honestly there's nothing accurate about some of the Bleach profiles here (even now you're agreeing that Ichigo's profile isn't accurate in its wording).

Not that long ago Lille was listed as Small Country Level because of the assumption he's above Gremmy despite the fact he used hax to attack. Following that Shunsui was listed as having Small Country Level durability. And because the manga the manga portrayed them as equals, Ukitake should be scaled to everything Shunsui does. Ichibei's listed as Small Country Level even though he uses hax to fight too. All because of Kenpachi's sole feat. That's abusing the powerscaling system in my opinion.

And I propose instead of doing any stat changes to bleach right know(Unless it's the revision of the AP Chart), we wait until the series end then do a revision as a whole to decide how that stats while change

that isn't the original reason he was upgraded though, he was powescaled to kenpachi and gremmy in terms of DC....also if concerning the first argument, how can any of what Yhwach said could be a trick..i mean what would telling ichigo about his powers would accomplish?, besides how would Yoruichi know if it was a trick or not?

the kenpachi scaling needs to be mentioned on his profile, I didn't see it, but yeah ichigo shouldn't be downgraded though.

But Yhwach quote about ichigo also it can be interpreted as the power he lost as just standard shinigami power, which makes more sense because otherwise you have mid level sternritters who can somewhat compete with dangai ichigo. also he was sensed coming down from the soul palace, whereas if he was as powerful as before he shouldn't of been detectable. also he was in a emergency so he was rushing to get there asap.

LordAizenSama said:
the kenpachi scaling needs to be mentioned on his profile, I didn't see it, but yeah ichigo shouldn't be downgraded though.
But Yhwach quote about ichigo also it can be interpreted as the power he lost as just standard shinigami power, which makes more sense because otherwise you have mid level sternritters who can somewhat compete with dangai ichigo. also he was sensed coming down from the soul palace, whereas if he was as powerful as before he shouldn't of been detectable. also he was in a emergency so he was rushing to get there asap.
so ichigo only got his shinigami powers after cutting the spirit king? i am confused...but seriously, thats evidently not the case he had shinigami powers ever since the fullbringer arc...

^and even that, does not make sense. why would he get it back by cutting the spirit king, Ichigo noted nothing. I just can't see a trancendent being offscreened by the likes of askin, then getting dealt with by yoruichi. does not make sense.

Lol.

First of all, I listed myself as an opponent as a joke because of Hokagevox saying that someone who downplays Bleach shouldn't be on the supporters list, which is funny because Zeil is the one who made the thread that I recommended him to. Weird, huh? I guess we're all opponents in our own way lol.

Hmmmm... Recomended me on what exactly...

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
Lol.
Hmmmm... Recomended me on what exactly...

That large Bleach thread you created.

Majin Acolyte said:
It's heavily implied that current ichigo > dangai ichigo. However since obtaining his true zanpakuto he hasn't gone all out so it's still debatable at this point. I'd say just give it some time until he does.
Current Ichigo got fodderized offscree lol.

I suggest we keep him Unknown for the time being, since him getting beaten to pulp by Askin really puts his current tier into question. We should wait until we see why he's a special war potential

Well, technically it was Askin's hax that put him down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back