• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz Vs Godzilla/GiH (Overlord Vs IDW Comics) [0-3-0]

6fd5e8c9799544b7f5d0ee748e30bc262662e013r1-1612-1072v2_hq.jpg

Version: Current Ainz, Hellbat Godzilla
Victory Conditions: Death, Incapacitation, BFR
State of Mind: Battle to the Death
Equipment: Full Equipment for Ainz
Prep Time: 1 hour for Ainz
Starting Distance: 200 Meters

Ainz:
Godzilla: Carfusso, DaReaperMan, SmallOphion

Ainz - Notable Info
-Small Town Physicals
-Speed: Supersonic+ (Mach 3.275)
-LS: Class 25
-Tens of Kilometers range with magic
-Layered Time Stop
-Pseudo Black Hole Creation
-Layered Madness and Fear
-Layered Death Manipulation + Resistance Negation for it
-Summoning (includes Soul Eaters)

Godzilla - Notable Info
-AP: Dwarf Star level (2.21916441852 Quettatons of TNT)
-Speed: Subsonic movement, Supersonic reactions
-LS: Class M
-Immortality (Types 3, 5, 6 and 7)
-Radiation
-Possession
-Multiple Selves (Type 3)
-Mid regeneration

Last edited:
Immortality Type 5

WTF is Ainz supposed to do to bro? The only thing he could maybe kill something that's got that kind of Immortality is TGoALiD. AKA, the skill that has a 12 second start-up.

Even if Ainz cheats with time stuff and makes it 3 or 4, he just like, dies. He doesn't have what he needs to win unless for some reason he's allowed to TGoALiD in prep time and has the knowledge of whom he's gonna fight, which means he just stomps if TGoALiD can death hax a type 5. Which, to be fair, it death haxed the air and ground and shit so it might

WTF is Ainz supposed to do to bro? The only thing he could maybe kill something that's got that kind of Immortality is TGoALiD. AKA, the skill that has a 12 second start-up.

Even if Ainz cheats with time stuff and makes it 3 or 4, he just like, dies. He doesn't have what he needs to win unless for some reason he's allowed to TGoALiD in prep time and has the knowledge of whom he's gonna fight, which means he just stomps if TGoALiD can death hax a type 5. Which, to be fair, it death haxed the air and ground and shit so it might
Honestly not sure how unlikely that is to happen as Aizen has several advantages here that would at least hinder GiH. He has superior range, ways to stop Godzilla temporarily such as time stop as well as Godzilla getting hindered by madness and fear. There is also the means to just destroy its body such as the black hole, tho this would leave him open to possession.

He also has canon fodder on his side (his summons), thinks this would be at least debatable. Tho yeah it would heavily rely on TGoALiD either killing or incapacitating Godzilla by killing any means of continuing the fight.

Honestly not sure how unlikely that is to happen as Aizen has several advantages here that would at least hinder GiH. He has superior range, ways to stop Godzilla temporarily such as time stop as well as Godzilla getting hindered by madness and fear. There is also the means to just destroy its body such as the black hole, tho this would leave him open to possession.

He also has canon fodder on his side (his summons), thinks this would be at least debatable. Tho yeah it would heavily rely on TGoALiD either killing or incapacitating Godzilla by killing any means of continuing the fight.
Madness is too short a range.

So is fear.(both are depsair Auras)

Black Hole isn't dura neg(I know, shocking, but there's no proof of it)

And cannon fodder that Godzilla atomizes by walking is a neat trick. Ainz does not have a proper wincon here.

Last edited:

Yeah I second this, we don't even know for sure (though I'd say it's possible) if he CAN use TGoALiD and Time Stop together (by that I mean if the clock keeps ticking) since every opponent that could push him to TGoALiD resisted TS
TGoALiD is likely to work if he can get it off but Ainz is dead after a mildly disapponted look here and with no prior knowledge TGoALiD is not happening at any early point in the fight, even if Ainz uses Life Essence to see Godzilla's HP he's more likely to think it's some trick than to accept someone with (to his prospective) infinite HP.
It's possible that the WCI that Aura now has, the one that seals (Depiction of Nature and Society? I don't remember the name) could work and I can't remember if the guild has access to Longuinius (or whatever the spelling is...it's VERY thorough EE) but using either of these would DEFINETLY require prior knowledge and prep time.
Best Ainz can do is be annoying for a while since teleportation + time stop is a stupid combo and he seems to be faster but he's up against something that can kill him without even noticing that a fight has started, if the tiers were a bit closer and/or Ainz had knowledge you could argue he'd become invisible and stay as far as his TGoALiD range would allow while time stopping and MAYBE he'd at least have a semi-viable wincon. Ainz is very cautious but even he doesn't plan around the possibility that his opponent can 1-shot him by accident.

Time stop is the only realistic part here, madness (even assuming Ainz keeps Despair Aura up by default in serious fights where it might be relevant, which I believe he would but I don't think it's confirmed) is a VERY bad idea since he'd need to get close and we know nothing of how the pseudo black hole works, it's likely just damage with some gravity shenaningans thrown in, not even close to enough to kill a type 5 immortal who is also a billion tiers above him.
Godzilla won't even notice the cannon fodder exist.

Black Hole isn't dura neg(I know, shocking, but there's no proof of it)
You'll have to expand upon this because there's nothing saying it's a physical attack that relies on AP. It's even described as absorption and it's shown that there is a pull in the anime.

Tho yeah sure, Godzilla likely takes it, forgot that Despair Aura is close range. Didn't originally notice the Type 5 as I don't remember there being anything in the comic describing it, my bad.

You'll have to expand upon this because there's nothing saying it's a physical attack that relies on AP. It's even described as absorption and it's shown that there is a pull in the anime.
You kinda need proof of Dura neg more then Ainz just flat out one-shotting something he can pheasibly one-shot anyway. Espeically when dealing with a, let me remind you, HIGH 5-A! Ainz's dura neg without death manipulation ain't it for that chief
Tho yeah sure, Godzilla likely takes it, forgot that Despair Aura is close range. Didn't originally notice the Type 5 as I don't remember there being anything in the comic describing it, my bad.
Yeah that was something called out by @Blackcurrant91 over discord, so if you gather the evidence and whatnot you might be able to remove it

but even then that type 4 seems combat-- Oh yeah even basic ressurection spells in Overlord is on a mid-godly level so Ainz can definitely True Death Godzilla through his type 4.

You kinda need proof of Dura neg more then Ainz just flat out one-shotting something he can pheasibly one-shot anyway.
The problem is that nothing implies it is the opposite, its described as absorption so I don't really see how it wouldn't be hax. Tho I'm not saying this as a Wincon, with how the profiles are Godzilla would win (I forgot to add Ainz is specifically preparing to fight Godzilla in the thread, that might have made it better but whatever). I'm just confused on how would an attack that there is no proof its an AP attack would be AP.
Yeah that was something called out by @Blackcurrant91 over discord, so if you gather the evidence and whatnot you might be able to remove it
Maybe if I end up feeling like it,. I'll have to look up what's the original reasoning for it if I do. Tho tbh, based on just memory I don't think this a situation where you need to gather evidence as evidence for Type 5 doesn't exist in the first place, I'll at least look up the CRT where it was added tho first.

The problem is that nothing implies it is the opposite, its described as absorption so I don't really see how it wouldn't be hax. Tho I'm not saying this as a Wincon, with how the profiles are Godzilla would win (I forgot to add Ainz is specifically preparing to fight Godzilla in the thread, that might have made it better but whatever). I'm just confused on how would an attack that there is no proof its an AP attack would be AP.
Just because it "absorbs" things doesn't mean that there aren't other factors to it(like AP, LS, and Durability).

AP and Durability due to the gravity having to overpower the body of the being being brought into the pseudo black hole

LS because if the gravity can't move you anyway there's no point.
Maybe if I end up feeling like it,. I'll have to look up what's the original reasoning for it if I do. Tho tbh, based on just memory I don't think this a situation where you need to gather evidence as evidence for Type 5 doesn't exist in the first place, I'll at least look up the CRT where it was added tho first.
I'd ask @Apex_Predator_GX

Holy shit, a (seemingly) new member that actually knows how Ainz works! kudos!
Thanks :) we had actually "met" already (in another Ainz thread as well) but I'm not nearly active enough to expect anyone would remember me
It happens, it's stupidly hard to find an interesting/fair matchup for Ainz
(I forgot to add Ainz is specifically preparing to fight Godzilla in the thread, that might have made it better but whatever).

It might have made it possible to argue something as I said before but I doubt it'd be in any way realistic, I was mostly reaching there

Thanks :) we had actually "met" already (in another Ainz thread as well) but I'm not nearly active enough to expect anyone would remember me
Helmed Horror right?
It happens, it's stupidly hard to find an interesting/fair matchup for Ainz
Honestly that's why I advertise just like, avoiding Ainz matches lol, do someone like Shalltear if you want someone dangerous who won't stomp or be stomped.

Back