• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz Ooal Gown vs Neko Kuroha (Valkyria Mode)

Both are black hole users

1st Round: Both don't know each other's ability (are in character but they still need to kill each other)

2nd round: both know their opponent's ability (they are also blood lusted)

This fight starts 100 meters away from each other on a unbreakable island

who wins this and why?

From the looks of it, Ainz SHOULD win against her. They are similar in stats, but he's likely smarter than her, and MUCH more versitile. The black holes are certainly a problem.

I don't think Ainz' black holes are real black holes. However, Ainz can time stop and just hit her with an auto-death spell. Even if she has resistance, if he casts The Goal of All Life is Death, it is completely moot. He can do this: time stop -> TGOALID -> un time-stop -> activate instant auto death spell -> time stop -> tele to another part of the world -> hide for the 12 seconds it takes for her to die.

In the no-knowledge round, I suppose it depends if Kuroha is willing to use her black hole to start off. If not, Ainz is perfectly capable of killing a city level combatant with a tenth level spell (which is standard usage for a caster that can cast overrank spells like Ainz).

However, Ainz can time stop and just hit her with an auto-death spell.

This shit don't works on drasils.

Where in Brynhildr does it say that?

Universe range time manipulation - abilities of the low level enemies in Brynhildr.

And drasils can cancel this.

They can cancel even higher-dimensional manipulations. Even erasing information. Even erasing meta-information.

And you think that Overlord-level shit will works on drasils? Seriously?

Are you referring to Saori? Universe range was never confirmed and if you are going by its effects I am going to insist that Ainz should easily be capable of universal range as well.

Drassils do have magic nullification, that's for sure. But saying they can cancel out the magic of an extremely advanced caster like Ainz is very NLF considering that: Drassil's Magic Nullification < Initializer's Magic Nullification < Makina's Magic Nullification. Also, I don't recall a Drassil ever fighting Saori before, so there is no direct evidence of them stopping time warping.

"They can cancel even higher-dimensional manipulations. Even erasing information. Even erasing meta-information." ---> can I have some chapters/scans on this one? Unless it's gotten a lot more haxy I don't think that this one is true. Even if they nullified Neko's magic it still wouldn't be something like that.

Also, Neko =/= a drassil.

Universe range was never confirmed

It's a logic.

Every humans on the Earth goes to the past. If it's only on the Earth, then positions of stars and other planets will changed.

But it's not changed. Therefore this is a universe range time manipulation.

Drassil = "core" of the witch.

Human's body - only empty shell.

By that logic, Ainz is universe range as well. Time was stopped for all of the 10000+ remaining combatants during the war when he time stopped in a clearing the size of a city -> time must have stopped for earth -> time must have stopped other places.

A6colute said:
Drassil = "core" of the witch.

Human's body - only empty shell.
A drassil is not really the character in mention though. Their personalities definitively change. "Neko Kuroha" would have to "die" to become a Drassil, which may or may not disable her black hole creation, which is a win condition for her. Nevertheless, you have my opinion on magic resistance.

time must have stopped for earth

time must have stopped other places.

Reasons?

Brynhildr verse - high-tech verse. With telescopes, computers, etc.

Overlord verse - fantasy verse. With a medieval level of technology.

A drassil is not really the character in mention though.

You don't understand.

Neko ALREADY a drassil.

This drassil creates a human body for interaction with an outer world.

A6colute said:
'time must have stopped for earth'time must have stopped other places.
Reasons?

Brynhildr verse - high-tech verse. With telescopes, computers, etc.

Overlord verse - fantasy verse. With a medieval level of technology.
Overlord is based on Dungeons and Dragons' system of magic and in D&D (some versions), it says that time stops for "all other creatures" or "everyone but yourself." Additionally, if you are saying that a piece of a planet can just stop moving in space while another piece continues moving, that is not consistent.

As an example, think of Jirou from Toriko's planet punch in the chef tournament arc. He stops the movement of the earth for a second and drastic weather patterns occur as a result of it. Stopping time for one area and not for others just doesn't make sense really, because then a time stop would merely be a freeze of all living things in that area.

A6colute said:
A drassil is not really the character in mention though.
You don't understand.

Neko ALREADY a drassil.

This drassil creates a human body for interaction with an outer world.
I do understand though. I read until a little after Makina's introduction.

A drassil is distinctly different from a witch in many ways, most noticeably of which their hunger for flesh. We can also see a major personality shift from Hatsuna -> Drassil and Drassil -> Hatsuna.

It's pretty clear that the human hosts don't want the drassil to hatch, ever.

Additionally, if you are saying that a piece of a planet can just stop moving in space while another piece continues moving, that is not consistent.

This is magic, not physics.

Overlord is based on Dungeons and Dragons' system of magic and in D&D

And?

it says that time stops for "all other creatures" or "everyone but yourself."

And? Where said that everyone on the planet were timestopped?

Where does it say in Gokkoku no Brynhildr that time went back for everyone on the planet? Your argument in that regards is "consistency." Well, if we are being "consistent," then we include physics and people's normal reactions. You can't just say "magic" and only include an actual scientific argument for your side, especially considering the precedents that D&D sets.

We can also see a major personality shift from Hatsuna -> Drassil and Drassil -> Hatsuna.

Drassil = drassil's mind + human's mind.

Again, human's body means nothing for witch. While drassil is fine, witch can regenerate endlessly.

But there is a definite shift there for Drassils. And Drassils have never shown a Witch's power before. The Drassil from Hastuna didn't regenerate at all until it got placed back into the harness.

"—and faster than any of them, the world went quiet."

"The spell ended, and time returned to the world."

Also, excuse me, Ainz doesn't need to use multiple time stops. He can cast them with instadeath spells as well. I forgot that.

Source is Overlord Volume 9 Chapter 3.

A6colute said:
The Drassil from Hastuna didn't regenerate
But he regenerated.

http://bato.to/reader#500b60dc52b266c2_18

You really read the manga?
Yes, and as I said above, it only regenerated when it went back in the Harness.

After that scene, Makina appeared and started to roflstomp everyone and then left because his body is terrible.

I dropped a little after that.

it only regenerated when it went back in the Harness.

No. It regenerated before that. Drassil was destroyed by Makina. But can return to the small form. Drassils without Regenerationn ability were simply dead in such case.

He can cast them with instadeath spells as well.

High-dimensional manipulations >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All in the Overlord verse

But it didn't show Regenerationn outside of Hatsuna's body. It got splattered by Makina and one of the fragments stayed alive.

That's an impressive ability to resist...but if it had Hastuna tier Regenerationn, why would it not regenerate immediately?

Which character has "high-dimensional manipulations"? Makina? Makina fodderizes those things.

Also, as I said before, Overlord is based on DnD. Tier 10 spells in DnD are not a joke and making God characters that exist in multiple dimensions is possible in DnD. I'm not saying Ainz/Overlord has a high dimensional feat but you're crazy if you think the source game doesn't.

it didn't regenerate immediately.

Drassil.

But not human's shell. In Neko's case she regenerated in less then a second.

That's what a black hole normally is speculated to do.

Her BH is not a "normal" BH. Her BH sends objects to a higher dimension. Moreover, information about this objects completely erases from 3D-world. Mako can regenerate instantly, but cannot regenerate hands after Neko's BH.

"Her BH sends objects to a higher dimension. Moreover, information about this objects completely erases from 3D-world. " ---> This is pure speculation. It says "extra dimension" and not "higher dimension." It never talks about information in those scans at all.

It says "extra dimension" and not "higher dimension."

Extra.

Not "parralel" or "another".

"Extra" can means "superior".

It never talks about information in those scans at all.

Facts means more than words.

Mako can regenerate instantly, but cannot regenerate hands after Neko's BH. It's a fact? Yes, it's a fact.

Mako has not shown anywhere near Hatsuna's level of Regenerationn so it is unconfirmed if that means something happened in that instant. However, even if something happened, the only fact is that Mako can't regenerate, not that Mako's "infomation" disappeared. So your prior point is an assertion, not a fact.

Also extra "can" mean superior. But let's assume it means superior in this case for a second. Why does this matter? If Neko could truly control higher levels of space time, she would have just warped Mako away or teared away her information. She only has a single attack that harms Ainz at best and I am not going to contest that a black hole would kill Ainz.

As a heads up, I'll be going to sleep now. I'll respond when I wake up.

Mako has not shown anywhere near Hatsuna's level of Regenerationn so it is unconfirmed if that means something happened in that instant.

Mako regenerated after destroying half of her body earlier.

the only fact is that Mako can't regenerate, not that Mako's "infomation" disappeared

Then... why Mako can't regenerate?

If Neko could truly control higher levels of space time, she would have just warped Mako away or teared away her information.

Because her higher-dimensional manipulations are very limited. It's only higher-dimensional portal.

"Mako regenerated after destroying half of her body earlier" ---> and Hatsuna regularly regenerates from being sludge and other terrible things. We don't know how far Mako's regen extends.

"Then...why Mako can't regenerate" ---> some limit to her powers, a non-extra dimensional black hole effect (e.g. distortion of regular 3d space time), a downside of using anti matter maybe. Regardless the theory that it is meta dimensional is just that, a theory.

"because her higher-dimensional manipulations are very limited" ----> then it's not, by any means, a durability feat. Unless you are saying she survived her own black hole, because she very likely protected herself against her own spell over anything else. That's not really any basis to resisting the highest tier of instant death magic (with TGOALID even invalidating resistances) and is a very flimsy basis for time stops of the 10th tier as well. As far as I know, there has never been a time stop/time reversion resistance feat shown explictly in series, even if Drassil are said to negate witch's magic.

Back