• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz Ooal Gown vs Neko Kuroha (Valkyria Mode)

Well no, her harness survived. I also didn't mean that her magic stopped (aka hanging up), I was implying that she may have reached a Regenerationn limit instead. But just one potential theory of why it works that way doesn't matter in the long run.

she may have reached a Regenerationn limit instead.

There is no a single word about such limit.

Drassils can nulify any magic so maybe this battle was not such a good idea to make these two fight each other.

Sure thing but if Ainz was actually FTL this wouldn't be a battle at all. TGOALID invalidates magical resistances. That's what it does. Also, it doesn't just invalidate magic resistances, it invalidates magic resistances of beings with extremely high tier magic resistance. It is hax and will kill in 12 seconds, making this a 12 second battle where Ainz just runs away if he is FTL.

But's he's not so Neko has at least a chance, but only if Time Stop isn't a factor (which I contest).

But's he's not so Neko has at least a chance

Neko extremely easily wins this fight.

but only if Time Stop isn't a factor

It isn't a problem.

Back