• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz Ooal Gown and Overlord speed upgrade

@Hit Insulting you?

Hardly. I asked you a question. A question on whether or not you were actually refering to something in specific when you referred to my "methods", or whether you were simply spewing bullshit. A strong word choice perhaps, but not an insult.

I notice you haven't answered my question either.

@ByAsura, thank you,

Maybe a thread about the Mach 5 thing could be opened for discussion.

@byAsura

I already provided him many scans before. And the fact that author only used these feats with mid to high tiers proves that he wasn't just using some phrases.

But all Monarch doing is refusing them down with hyperbole on every single line.

I don't see how this isn't a downplaying act. Tbh, i don't even care anymore watching how much biased many threads here are.

You provided two (not many) scans with statements with nothing backing up those statements. That they were referring to the top tiers proves nothing.

Rocker provided actual feats instead of generic expressions of fast speeds, hence why I accepted them after confirming just how fast it meant they were going.

Your scans did no such things.

@Hit

Two, plus some other people posting things that don't exactly prove it.

Because there are tons of lines like this. Clark Kent in Season 2 of Smallville was called "Lightning Fast", even though he was supersonic to hypersonic, as just one example.

@monarch that's becuz you are watching from anime POV rather than taking into consideration feats in LNs are taken by author's words.

I would have thought of it as hyperbole too like it happened in High school DxD, but unlike that case, there is nothing contradict these feats.

But you are constantly keep downplaying it becuz you are not considering LNs rules.

@byAsura becuz it is a TV shows not LN where author only has words to describe feats.

That doesn't matter. Lightning fast is very often used in basically all forms of Media, Books, Games, Comics, etc. It's an extremely common expression, though usually as a simile, unlike this.

ByAsura said:
That doesn't matter. Lightning fast is very often used in basically all forms of Media, Books, Games, Comics, etc. It's an extremely common expression.
Great. Here we go again to a complete circle. Fine then what about light speed then,huh? Even though it was extremely details and even the speed/time that feat should take, are you going to give the same excuse?

And before you said a fodder character, mind you Brain is one of the strongest human in the series and on top, he used multiple buffs.

Better, it's inconsistent with their normal levels of speed + The reasoning above.

This is why he used buffs. To increase his normal speed. Not to mentiom, the other speed mention by author for people below his level was lightning. So Brain being light speed with buffs isn't inconsistent.

Also your reasoning is flawed considering author give exact time and detail of the feat.

So he increased his speed from Supersonic to Lightspeed?

Anyway, i'm finished for a while; Homework.

Edit: Turns out it was easy to do.

Do you actually have proof that his buffs make him thousands of times faster, rather than these pretty baseless statements.

thing is it is hard to get actual feats for the speed of overlord because ainz uses teleportation as his main way to cross distances, then he has time stop anyway, so speed becomes irrelevant.

Lol, the fact he moved at that speed after those buffs proves his buffs worked like that.

It's like asking if there is any proof that Goku move at FTL speed after turn SSj1, even though he already moved at those speed in that form.

Lol i can't stop laughing at this question

So some baseless statements and the fact that he can buff his speed prove he's MHS normally and FTL with buff.

How do you think he got that in the first place? I'll answer, it's 40x faster than base, not really via non sensical feats.

Well as I said in another post, based on this statement

"He could cut his foe so quickly that blood would not even stick to the blade. Feeling that he had reached the realm of the gods, he named that technique 'ÒÇî'God Flash'ÒÇì'."

Volume 3, chapter 2, part 2

Perhaps it is possible to obtain Brain speed if we could calculate the necessary speed for a katana to, i think, overcome the dynamic viscosity of blood.

I don't know if it is possible.

Speaking about necessary speed to let heat trails, I found some sites talking about ram pressure for meteorites and, for supersonic and hypersonic aircraft, i found the term "aerodynamic heating".

The mathematics behind it seem "heavy" and the problem is that we need, i beleive, a time and a temperature. For example, if we assume that the necessary heat for an object to start to leave heat trails is 1500 ┬║C and that the feat was performed in 5 seconds, we should be able to calculate the necessary speed that an object need to reach to get said temperature in 5 seconds.

In the literature that I found at least, they seem to speak about variations of temperature in regard to time.

However, we would be making major assumptions because this calculations are for objects with a different shape than Shalltear.

Duarte, G., Silva, M., & Castro, B. D. M. (2009, November). Aerodynamic Heating of Missile/Rocket-Conceptual Design Phase. In Proceeding of COBEM (pp. 15-20).

Hsiao, K. L. Calculation Aerodynamic Heating to A Stagnation Point of A High Speed 2-D Cylindrical Nose for Protection the Mechatronics System and Structure.

"The vacuum in the kick's passing sliced off several of his hairs" In order to kick fast enough to make a vacuum behind her leg, she would need a ridiculous amount of combat speed. Since a perfect vacuum is near impossible if not completely, most every physicist would assume and consider anything less than 1% STP can be considered a vaccum. Meaning her leg at absolute bare minimun would have to be traveling 2000 m/s, roughly 4474 mph or Mach 5.83. Thats Hypersonic.

I personally think that the heat trails should give better feats but with no proper calcs to it we cnt go further.

He's blocked. So is this one gonna get closed, and a discussion about the Hypersonic one is to be opened.

Hypersonic Mach 5 rating for top tiers sounds fine. Though if someone could compile a list of the profiles that need to be changed, that would be good.

But for now I'm busy with IRL stuff, so leave the thread open to remind me to get to it.

Because we have so few characters to scale her off, since we dont even have more than one guardian in the Overlord profile. There should at least be a Cocytus profile tbh.

Solution should probably scale as well since she is slightly faster than Albedo who is faster than Ainz.Also i feel like Demiurge should have a profile since we know about many of his abilities.

I agree with TheOne. The profile of the Demiurge really needs to be added, since we know much more about his abilities than other Guardians and even Pleiads. This dude is actually best boy of the novels, because he is really useful.

btw,Yuri Alpha,solution,and cz2128 are faster than Ainz,but why are they only subsonic ?? also,why don't u guys include the speed of perfect warrior mode ainz ? since its make him faster than shalltear

and for brain he's just need to stay at subsonic since he is slower than the pleiades

William Shrekspire said:
I agree with TheOne. The profile of the Demiurge really needs to be added, since we know much more about his abilities than other Guardians and even Pleiads. This dude is actually best boy of the novels, because he is really useful.
right,people shouldn't ignore the best boy of Overlord

Back