• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
47's AP and dura exceeds that of Springtrap's by a loooooong shot.

To add insult to the injury, his weapons can punch out even harder.

Even if you strip him naked, 47 is only gonna tear him apart until there's nothing left.

Having every single skill of humanity under his belt only makes matters worse.

47 literally eats him alive FRA

Could be. Springtrap has lower AP and literally no abilities. Not sure if it'd be a stomp as Springtrap could feasibly just get lucky in a fight but it is severely unlikely.

I'm also not sure Illusion Creation would work much, as 47 has had a crapton of experience with chemicals that could wreak havoc within his mind, thanks to him being too much of a rebel.

It might? I don't think it would affect him much but he probably wouldn't be totally immune.

More or less, but I think it wouldn't be enough to give Springtrap much advantage, since he literally can't even scratch 47.

Works.

>Sees that Rohan's dura is Building level

Ummmmmm......

And then Rohan stomps. So what's the point? Rohan always either stomps or gets stomped.

Doesn't matter. No win-con since either Rohan is in range and immediately wins or out of range and 47 rofls. The fact that Rohan has any added matches is questionable considering how his ability works.

Moving forward with this. I won't say Springtrap has no win-con. Like I said, could get lucky, could manage to do something. But 47 takes it easily.

And Rohan isn't even gonna be aware of a guy that's literally a ghost, so there's that too.

So this isn't a stomp.

Because 47 at first won't know who he's fighting with until he uses Instinct then does anything.

Seems decisive.

KLOL506 said:
And Rohan isn't even gonna be aware of a guy that's literally a ghost, so there's that too.
Like I said. In-range, Rohan will rofl him. Out of range, 47 will rofl. It is a stomp either way.

Well, in that case, 47 pretends to be the deliveryman, poisons Rohan's drinks and just watches from a close distance in disguise as Rohan kills himself without even being aware that his drinks were poisoned in the first place.

47's sight without a scope is pretty good enough, to say the least. With a scope, he could potentially look from a city away.

Under SBA that'd work but the matches seemingly are pretty heavily built to give Rohan the best chance

47's standard equipment is anything he can get his hands on. Even when wearing his suit, people can't even seem to feel him move past them. Stealth is where 47 excels, meaning he can abuse SBA quite easily.

Yes.

But Rohan matches almost never follow SBA and, like I said, are built to give Rohan a huge advantage to the point of stomping.

Probably not. I believe a similar case is Saitama, wherein people place Hax vs AP and one almost always rofls the other. Rohan vs Kratos, for example. Literally any 9-C who resists Transmutation would rofl Rohan. So systematically choosing high-tier enemies who don't is... questionable.

Back