• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If there isn't enough for Black Sky Elektra to solidly scale to post-amp Luke Cage if he gets upgraded, she could probably still remain 9-A by upscaling from Jessica Jones, perhaps with a 'possibly higher', or additional 'at most' rating added on if we still want to at least acknowledge the Luke and Iron Fist stuff.
What’s Luke getting upgraded to?

What’s Luke getting upgraded to?
Given my findings here:
Considering Spider-Man Homecoming made a point of showing that Chitauri metal can pierce other Chitauri metal, such as that on Chitauri Chariots, I wonder if that could potentially be used to upgrade some stuff on the Netflix side of things, considering Judas Bullets were made using Chitauri metal.
I'm thinking there's at least a possibility of getting Luke's Post-Amp key to High 8-C, seeing as that's what Chariots have a durability rating of.

Seems pretty solid, I haven’t watched anything with Luke Cage apart from Defenders so are there any anti-feats?
He got a dislocated shoulder from being blasted out a window with a modified six barreled shotgun in season 2, though his skin wasn't pieced by the blast. Otherwise, I don't think anything other than characters comparable in strength to him such as Diamondback and Bushmaster ever succeeded in actually drawing blood from him post-amp IIRC. He can also walk off stuff like this.

I'm thinking there's at least a possibility of getting Luke's Post-Amp key to High 8-C, seeing as that's what Chariots have a durability rating of.
Might be worth looking into. I should note that if Luke does get a rating that high, stuff like Black Sky Elektra being scaled to him (although it seems there’s a bit of debate on that above) would pretty much be rendered outliers

Hey uh curious the woman Ross met that wants the vibranium so USA can be strong.

isn’t she crazy (the United States is weak compared to wakanda) they’d definitely lose so why bother attacking.

Sorry just watched wakanda forever a couple months ago and I just think it’s a stupid idea to attack wakanda.

I don’t think any nation in the mcu can beat them

My MvC deep dive has taken me to a Japanese site promoting the second game I can only access via the Wayback Machine, how did this happen?

But then again, I'm going to be brutally honest here, if you have a problem with the point of the scaling like the CRT says so in title, BRING IT UP RIGHT AWAY before it's applied, don't just wait until the last minute after the changes were already applied and just somehow disagree with the ratings which would lead to the whole thing being reverted. It's a waste of other people's time.

Truthfully, I think I have simply gone "Goblin Mode"
green-goblin-norman-osborn-paranoid-vu6hsqllrj7eztc2.webp

@Dinobot1996 brought up this feat from the Thor: Ragnarok Junior Novel. This could warrant an upgrade for Class M characters to Class G. Some stuff in the novel contradicts what is shown in the movie (e.g. Surtur's conversation and fight with Thor played out differently, Hela's introduction was different) but this scene doesn't, so hopefully it should be fine
Secondary canon, so anything that doesn't contradict is fine to use, if contradictions exist then the movie takes precedence.

Kang's planet destruction would still be High 6-A because we have High 6-A applied to the destruction of Jedha which has a similar visual

Idk maybe transmutation tbh. It seems like this caption could be referring to when he drags them back to the dark dimension and they morph into mindless ones.

Back