• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You mean the dome she made around the Ice Kingdom? that's gone, i meant the Ice Sphere that Patience froze herself again, the Sphere appears on the ending intro.

I'm right now seeing the series from beginning to end. A) Because Nostalgy. And B) Because I will revise the profiles (If there is something to revise in the first place).

Also, I think should have made myself clear, is not the fact that they made it canon, is that they did it at the end of the series.

I have doubts:

Why does Gumball Guardians not have a key where they have been corrupted by GOLB? For he was able to stomped EOS Jake with ease by just smashing it with his hand and defeating the Flame Quee with just one blow. And they should get another key as "9 Season", since at the end of the series they could briefly contain a monster that one-shotted Fern (Season 9) and that took a sword blade attack of the same and who later resisted several hits of Marceline enraged

Incidentally, GOLB should probably have Corruption because what he did with one of the Gumball Guardian manages to fit with that power

So you guys think Marceline should have her vampire king essence form added?

Also I rewatched Maja The Sky Witch the other night and I think Bubblegum should have resistance to Sleep Manipulation she resisted the Gumball Guridans sleeping gas via will power

Adding on to that probably makes the kaboom reality statement and Marcy absorbing it more valid since she can just transform into that now at will

@Js Issue 2 is out? Welp, I better get started on reading that right after I finish up on the Adventure Time Encyclopaedia which I had to download it through a specific website and used a free comic reader app that I also need to download & it has to be the right type of comic reader that can open the file (you can also do this on Desktop and you might have to zoom at a certain percentage & read it using full screen).

Also, the Adventure Time Encyclopaedia contains canon information as well.

Back