• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I thought the enchiridion has a statement like that.

@The real cal

That and being able to exist outside of space & time which allows him to transcend the entire multiverse & due to the evidence that confirms the existence of the 5th-Dimension by PB herself, GOLB can be considered High 2-A.

Also, as the embodiment of Chaos that GOLB is, I find it kind of weird that he never directly attacks (besides using his magic to fuse candy people to some AT version of SCP-682) and let his creations do the attacking for him throughout the entire series finale.

Magi Hussie said:
Also, as the embodiment of Chaos that GOLB is, I find it kind of weird that he never directly attacks (besides using his magic to fuse candy people to some AT version of SCP-682) and let his creations do the attacking for him throughout the entire series finale.
I figure its because he doesn't really have to get involved, as its not like they can actually kill or hurt GOLB.

If you can't really be harmed, then there isn't to much point in having to fight by yourself.

Also consider that the only time GOLB directly attacks anything was in the past when he took Margles away.

Since there doesn't seem to be much reason for GOLB to directly attack during the finale, he probably just stayed out of it.

Plus if you notice his mere presence in Ooo already started effecting it, as the weather immediately changed after he appeared.

So its likely that he doesn't actually have to do anything, as his presence would probably have destroyed Ooo in the end anyway...

@Sage

1. Actually they can with acts of harmony but it barely did damage to him besides creating a narrow hole at the side of his body but his Regenerationn was quicker than the damage he received from their acts of harmony onto him.

2. GOLB was getting slowly harmed over time because of what I previously mentioned before but thanks to his quick regen, he doesn't need to worry about that problem.

3. Someone must have used her as an offering to GOLB for that to happen.

4. Yea, there's that.

5. The dark weather was probably just for show, it wasn't really harming anybody really.

6. GOLB's presence wouldn't automatically cause the destruction of Ooo had he not created those monsters to do the job for him.

I wonder which Book was Simon reading about GOLB, and the other deity being that appeared on the other page next to it.

The reasonings for GOLB being more powerful than CI is actually pretty shaky. We don't have any feats besides a statement about it being the most powerful being in the multiverse, but CI is the multiverse.

For semantics sake, I rather we don't make GOLB High 2-A.

Also, is Glob an actual diety character on the level of GOLB and the other cosmics, or is he just part of Grob Gob Glob Grod?

Betty said GOLB was the most powerful force in the universe not multiverse idk if matters but worth clarifying

And from memory Glob is just an entity from mars and how Ooo treats him seems more like a myth then complete fact

Glob is regarded as an deity because for some reason the people from Ooo Worship it as a god, we don't really know if he is an actual deity.

Still wondering who the Deity on the page before GOLB's on Simon book was, it was seemingly associated with the Infinity symbol.

I mean, isn't Rex 2-A? GOLB being "most powerful in the multiverse" would place him higher than that, surely?

Universe, not multiverse. And yeah, 2-A would come from Rex, Vampire King's statement and maybe the Crown itself. Theirs also the Primordial Monsters surviving the Big Bang but I'm not sure.

Just a quick question: The existance of Higher Dimensional objects in a franchise justify Higher Dimensional ratings? Like PB's rope for example, it means that there is the existance of a 5-D space-time do to the Infinite Multiverse theory or not?

I know most of y'all aren't going to like this but shouldn't we add the current carnates of Finn and Jake? Not too sure if there's any evidence to prove they are hopefully not.

"The reasonings for GOLB being more powerful than CI is actually pretty shaky. We don't have any feats besides a statement about it being the most powerful being in the multiverse, but CI is the multiverse.

For semantics sake, I rather we don't make GOLB High 2-A."

@Sir Ovens I suppose you make a fair point and since the CI is the multiverse & the Enchiridron are gonna be scaled to High 2-A, then how about this rating for GOLB "At least 2-A, likely High 2-A" just to be safe.

Even though most of the characters are dead 1000 years later, unless something happened to Marcie, she'll still be alive. She's tough, i'm sure she can last 1000 years. PB is the hard part to figure out. She ages slower than..normal aging. But how slow exactly I can't really tell. But I THINK she might be alive. It's a stretch, and others have pointed it out but...intro sequence.
Possibilities

As i saw someone mentioning, Shermie is probably the current Reincarnation of Finn, Finn is probably Shermie's past life just like how Shoko was Finn's past life.

I hold myself from crying for at least 2 days after seeing the episode, but my soul beat my mind and I did what I should have done back then.

Also, the amount of paralelism with Infinity War are ludicrous. If I could I would make a montage, but I suck at Paint.Net.

Didn't liked that they make Bubbline canon tho.

Someone pointed out that Patience's Ice Sphere appears in the Ending Intro, so yeah, she is still around, albeit frozen.

Back