• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I doubt Marceline is dead tho, after everyone passed away, she probably just lives on the Nightosphere with her dad.

BMO is Omnipotent confirmed

No, but seriously, I think the creators didn't kill BMO because he's a fan favourite and kind of the cutest character to save.

Prismo, Death and the Cosmic Owl are still alive and around. As is Gunter/Ice Thing (though he is now reduced to just a face, a beard, and legs).

The other immortals have either likely been killed, died off or have left Ooo for other realms or planets.

Obviously the cosmic immortals would still be alive. Prismo, Sweet P, Cosmic Owl, GOLB, and Death will be around forever. But who else thinks Beth is Jake's descendant?

Lost some serious love for the show during some of the later seasons, but things really picked up as they approached the climax, and this last episode was honestly one of the best in the show's entire run. Kudos to the team.

The real cal howard said:
Obviously the cosmic immortals would still be alive. Prismo, Sweet P, Cosmic Owl, GOLB, and Death will be around forever. But who else thinks Beth is Jake's descendant?
Don't forget Hunson, i guess he counts as a cosmic being since he techincally is a primordial monster? tho he doesn't really interact with Ooo

I mean, that's kinda obvious she is his Descendant i think. In the Finale Ending Theme it's shown another being that looks like her as well in one fast scene.

Death is probably out of a job though by the future, as most of the characters are long dead and there aren't many people left still alive in Ooo.

Wonder if Patience is still alive since she froze herself in "Elementals" again, and also wonder who'd be the new Elementals of Candy, Slime and Fire

Beth is most likely Jakes descendant yeah ( you can see he has the Rainacorn horn)

Edit: I vaguely also remember some art of future gibbon on a AT discord server

ShatteredNightMares said:
So...should we add GOLB-Betty to her profile? I would, but the page is locked.
I don't know if GOLB after digesting Betty and the crown's wish actually counts as "Betty" or just a less evil/chaotic GOLB. Was that ever confirmed by anyone?

Not really. Just implied by Ice King referring to the newly formed GOLB as "Betty" as it focuses on GOLB's face.

It's a minute detail and also a stretch buuuut...the eyes changed to Betty's blue glasses color scheme. I don't buy this second thing but..ech. It's the best I got.

Sweet P appears in the opening sequence actually. Just a fun fact if anyone missed it.

As for GOLB, it's just general consensus that he and Betty "merged" or whatever. Worse case scenario we just add the form on GOLBs profile and not Betty's.

I feel like future Sweet P could be like the next Billy with that huge body and sword ain't that ironic

SageM said:
The question I want to know the answer to is exactly whe did BMO become the new King of Ooo.
My guess is that, most of the main cast died by that point and since BMO lived with Finn and Jake, the few people that WERE left, turned to them.

Also, I love how the first time The Great Mushroom War was mentioned, was during Season 2 or 3, in an episode that was about Finn and Jake bickering over which movie genre is best. When Jake says "All these movies are from before the war"

If you pay close attention, theres a very brief cameo in one of the scenes of two characters who we haven't seen since season 4....Stormo and Goliad.

They appear during one of the shots of the candy kingdom castle, still locked in mental combat even while the Gum War is going on.

We don't know much about Shermin or Beth, and they are likely not gonna get any profiles cause they only appeared barely, in one episode. But if they do get profiles for whatever reason. From what we did get of them, I would think they would at least be on par with Finn and Jake from Season 1. Although Shermin didn't really earn the Finn Sword.

We don't know much about Shermin or Beth, and they are likely not gonna get any profiles cause they only appeared barely, in one episode. But if they do get profiles for whatever reason. From what we did get of them, I would think they would at least be on par with Finn and Jake from Season 1. Although Shermin didn't really earn the Finn Sword.
Once the Adventure Time season 11 comic book comes out next month, we may be able to add them if they do appear.

Though we can at least create a profile for Beth, seeing as how she shows the power to create portals and teleport objects and people.

We really shouldn't make a profile for Beth, we know next to nothing about her besides the fact that she can store things in a pocket dimension in her belly button.

I really hope that the comic follows Shermy and Beth.

Following the normal story would be redundant at this point, and if they want to tell us something from the past, then they could do it JoJo style, with a character or object tell us/ show us what happened.

I don't really hope so. It may be just me and my bias towards the past, but Shermy was a bit annoying to me. Beth was cool though.

I just wonder how Shermy and Beth can be so..optimistic with their world being in the state that it is.

Considering they were probably born during that time and its likely all they have ever known, its not really that suprising that there so optimistic.

Just as early season Finn, he's young and immature, which means that is a whole other world open for character development posibilities.

They can take a complete different approach in the aspect of what is a hero.

Sage
Considering they were probably born during that time and its likely all they have ever known, its not really that suprising that there so optimistic.

I imagine the two visiting BMO often, and asking for stories about what Ooo was like 1000 years before their time. But we'll never know. Gosh they really took "The fun will never end" thing literally.

I never really apprieciated Adventure Time for what it was really worth. When the first two seasons came out I wasn't the biggest fan of it, and so I avoided it completely all up until before Come Along With Me released. I'm watching the entire series now to make up for what I missed. I'm up to season 3 now. Luckily episodes are rather short.

I never really apprieciated Adventure Time for what it was really worth. When the first two seasons came out I wasn't the biggest fan of it, and so I avoided it completely all up until before Come Along With Me released. I'm watching the entire series now to make up for what I missed. I'm up to season 3 now. Luckily episodes are rather short.
Just to let you know, there is a bonus episode that comes before final two episodes but isn't technically considered part of the final season.

Its a Minecraft Parody episode, so you may get to the final season and still be missing an episode of you didn't watch it.

@SageM

Yeah, I actually knew about that. But the only reason I knew about that was because I was rewatching all the intros (Cause I love how the camera moves in the intros before the singing) and I just found the Minecraft Parody intro in there.

Anywho, I'll patiently wait for GOLB's and the other tiering upgrades soon.

Other than that, man....in the series finale, it feels like Flame Queen was nerfed as she could have simply turned giant and lasted way longer.

Back