• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have a feeling it's gonna be set in the aftermath of the war, not with Beth and Shermy, but I wouldn't be surprised if we got a few stories with them too.

BOOM! Studies is usually really good, their Power Rangers series is great, their Rugrats reboot was surprisingly good and most of their Adventure Time stories are pretty good in their own right. I'm expecting good things to come out of their take on Season 11.

Probably gonna rewatch it to be sure ( and because it's that amazing) but here's some stuff I remember from the finale

Jake: Jake can turn into his blue shapeshifter form at will and also gains wings he also has some regen since he got a hold in his body but was fine afterwards

Marceline: turns into True Vampire King's form ( or Vampire Queen in her case) and she stomps that monster GOLB created that beat the Gumball Guardians

GOLB: creates a massive storm of dark clouds with his presence opens portals from his own realm, and transmutes a bunch of Banana Guards into a monster ( which can also corrupt beings like the Gumball Gurdian) and he wasn't able to be banished by the Ice Crown and Simon is seen in the Time Room ( presumably to wish Betty back but wasn't able to just like with Margles)

And he's called the embodiment of chaos and Discord and the most powerful force in the universe so just to further emphasizes his power

He also has a weakness to harmony like singing ( tho this is unable to kill him)

Oh and Betty might be GOLB now so there's that

Gold was also said to be felt anywhere where Chaos lurks, which might mean Nigh-Omnipresence.

Gumball Guardians should be upped to 5-C to 5-A now, since they managed to up put a good fight against GOLBs monster, though didn't have the fighting skill to really keep up with it.

Actually if you pay attention to the final episode, all harmony does to him is make a small opening, nothing more.

It doesn't really even damage or hurt him, its more like it opened a pore on his skin.

Since he didn't even bother to react to the singing its obvious that it can't really do much to him, in fact it hurt the candy monsters more then it did GOLB.

So while it may be a weakness, the effects of it are so minute that it might as well not even be a weakness at all.

GOLB is also to powerful to banish/destroy/erase, even with the power of wishes. So he has erasure immunity as well.

Well, they also say GOLB is the embodiment of Chaos, and since Harmony is the opposite of Chaos, it probably does harm him but they didn't have "enough" of harmony to really get rid of him. Just my take on it though.

Not enough info to say it can kill him anyway, but we can list it as a limited weakness at the very least.

Some other things when Finn, Ice King and Betty are inside GOLB they revert back to there original forms ( some sort of nullification maybe)

And there's the part where he erases some beings and turns everything all black and white and distorted ( one of the coolest scenes of the fight)

It didn't just revert the Ice King and Betty, it also affects objects as well. As the Ice Crown was regressed back to when it was first made

Yeah, just a small fraction of GOLBs power managed to completely nullify Betty, which might make Magic Man and her scaling to GOLB given the M.A.R.G.L.E.S. stuff a retroactive outlier now.

Except Margles is still gone at the end.

Betty never restored her, and its likely that she can't be.

Also the effect of regression only happened inside of GOLB, Magic Man simply said that GOLB took her away.

It never says he ate her or anything along those lines, so its not really an outlier since we don't know what exactly happened.

All we know is that she is gone, and nothing can bring her back.

I get that everyone has different tastes but the whole "Adventure Time sucks because it doesn't tackle X problem Steven Universe does" movement is just stupid. And not an influential show? Remember when people though Steven Universe was just an Adventure Time knock-off?

Anyone else remembers the early 2010s when the "holy trinity of cartoons" was Adventure Time, Phineas and Fern and MLP? When people were surprised that "hey, cartoons are good again!".

The only thing I was disapointed with was that they never revealed just who or what Prismo's Boss was.

They just mention it once, and then leave it up to the viewers imagination to picture what it might be.

Ikr I hate when people say that

I'm really happy that AT really does get a lot of respect it deserves tho minus what I mentioned above I saw countless people sad to see it go, fanart everywhere and proud of everything it's accomplished

I watched so many tribute videos and all the goodbye art before the finale aired to prep myself for it

Their were a lot of loose ends in regards of the cosmic stuff. Prismo's boss, the true nature of The Lich, how "modern humans" came in contact with magic strong enough to affect all of reality, the nature of the Catalyst Comets and Primordial Monsters/Golden Monsters.

As for Prismos's boss, I have a hunch it's Chronologius Rex, but I don't have much to back it up. Both are time-based entities, but Chronologius Rex is much more serious-minded and on a higher level.

Yeah, I'm kind of glad they were unanswered too. Where's the fun in cosmic horror if everything is explained on a silver platter?

I just saw the finale tonight and I wanted to cry. It was beautiful. So many years invested in that show. It grew up with me and I loved it. Wonderful characters, wonderful arc, wonderful finale. The start of the renaissance ended with a bang.

That said, I was kinda upset that Finn's romantic arc never came to a close despite several ones happening (I'll address Bonneline later). Finn having a romantic interest was there from the pilot episode. Yet 10 years after that and not only is that not resolved, but Finn doesn't really have a happy ending scene during Come Along With Me.

Also, what should we do about GOLB-Betty?

Then you apparently missed the scene where his mother and the other humans from the Islands arc visit him during the flashforwards at the end.

Finns only remaining family(even if she is digital) visited him in Ooo, even though she would never leave the islands due to her overprotective nature.

if thats not a happy ending, then I don't know what is.

Also there is an Adventure Time comic book that starts next month that will be considered as Season 11, and will take place after the end of the events of the final episode.

So there is still some chance of Finn finding love (unless it follows Shermy and Beth's adventures, that is)

I think Finn had a happy ending. He didn't get with Bonnie because a major recurring element through Seasons 7-10 was that Finn and Bonnie became purely platonic friends. "Don't Look" basically said that Finn saw Bonnie as a bro and "Elements" had a scene where Finn's happy place was just hanging out with Bonnie, with no romantic subtext. Their interactions near the end of the finale also furthers that while they do love each other, it's in a platonic, almost familial way. At least, that's how I interrupted their relationship in recent seasons.

Then of course there's his mother and the rest of the Humans coming to Ooo, whether or not as a migration or a visit, who knows, but it shows that they were willing to leave their homeland to see Finn and Ooo.

People say Simon had an unhappy ending, but I dunno. Betty was gone, possibly for good, but he adopted Gunter as a sort of son, and seemed to be quite close with Gunter's wife, making Turtle Princess his daughter-in-law. We even see him, Turtle Princess, Gunter and Marcy/PB all hanging out in Marcy's house, like one big family.

By the way, whatever happened to Maja in the episode?

Ancient Psychic Tandem War Elephant was a huge let down. I thought he'd be at least on par with the other cosmic level characters.

I wonder if Bubblegum or Marcie are still AROUND in the future of Shermy and Beth. They ARE immortal after all. But even then...where would they go? Judging my the theme song, the candy kingdom is just...gone, and Shermy and Beth reside in Marcie's cave house.

1000 years in the future, almost all the original cast members are long dead and gone. The candy kingdom and most of Ooo has been abandoned.

The only original characters still confirmed to be around are- Sweet P, BMO, Gunter/Ice Thing, Prismo, Death (who is probably out of a job by that point), and the Cosmic Owl.

None of the other characters (including all of the princesses), are still alive by that point.

Yes, the cast you knew and loved is dead. This has already been confirmed by the creators.

Grayable 1000+ confirms that everyone is gone, as its actually a glimpse at the future of Ooo.

ShatteredNightMares said:
I wonder if Bubblegum or Marcie are still AROUND in the future of Shermy and Beth. They ARE immortal after all. But even then...where would they go? Judging my the theme song, the candy kingdom is just...gone, and Shermy and Beth reside in Marcie's cave house.

All that remains of the Candy Kingdom is the Prize Ball Guardian. Everyone else is gone. Marceline and PB are both long dead (PB isn't truly immortal, as its shown that she does age just incredibly slowly).

And Marceline is very likely deceased or living full time in the Nightosphere, though considered that her home has been taken over by Beth and Shermy, my guess is that she is deceased.

The real cal howard said:
Thing is, 1000 years (which is the amount of time said to pass) would at most put Peebles at physically 36.
One problem with that....Peebles was alive during Shoko's time. Which would make her way older then 36.

Shoko lived over 300 years ago.

Sorry but PB can't be 36.

Her actual age is 827. This is confirmed and canon.

And she herself says that she will eventually die back in the episode "Goliad"

So yes, she is dead. Its the creators own words on the matter.

A loli could be thousands of years old but still look like a child.

I don't doubt that she's dead. I'm just saying thatwith the longevity that she has been said to have, she couldn't have died of old age. I also find it weird that immortals perished before BMO rusted or malfunctioned or something.

Her speech in Goliad was retconned with The Vault, which was pushed even further with Peebles herself saying that she's immortal in the episode Red Starved.

Back