• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adonis Creed vs Apollo Creed

This is similar to comparing older boxers vs modern boxers since the time difference between Apollo and Adonis' is around 30 years (2015-1985)? If this is in a boxing ring, there could some conflict in regards to the official rules and stuff (not sure about boxing rules in general, however).

Personally, I would have to go with Adonis since, in modern times, all of the skills and techniques that the boxers used back in the day would have been passed down to the newer generations. It is part of the reason why modern athletes perform better due to advances in nutrition and training methods.

I will be going with Adonis for this one. Also, isn't Adonis faster or something?

Crazystarf said:
I will be going with Adonis for this one. Also, isn't Adonis faster or something?
No, but he is a pretty capable fighter since he was a kid

Depends. Apollo survived a couple of rounds with Ivan before dying so this should arguably amp his durability. Better wait for Creed 2 to see if anything changes, however, if Apollo's stamina fails, then Donnie takes the cake.

9-C Adonis still exists, so Adonis takes it via better training regimen, better diet and more refined boxing skills.

Back