• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Seems kinda stupid to make a completely new thread, when theres a perfectly good one sitting right there. But whatever, that's just my take. It is what it is.

Lightbuster30 said:
Seems kinda stupid to make a completely new thread, when theres a perfectly good one sitting right there. But whatever, that's just my take. It is what it is.
Please notify me if you get the lifting strenght through

Wait, if it's 9-8 with EcchiOtakuTM and Unforgiven0815's vote (9 for Fujitora and 8 for Naruto)

Even if you remove the 2's votes, making it 7-8, it should still be Inconclusive.

So why is this a Win for Naruto and a Loss for Fujitora..

Hmm.

Back