• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
infinite source of his devil fruit power. when ace stepped in drum island it stopped snowing because of the effect of his devil fruit. if he stayed then it wouldn't have snowed again. the source of the devil fruit powers and effects are life lasting. saying infinite was eh but I didn't know another word to use. :^P my points still stand. like name one person in one piece who couldn't conjure up their power anymore because their devil fruit powers supposedly ran out?

Omimi wrote:

if anything naruto has VASTLY superior range

copy-past

naruto: tens of kilometers with Rasenshuriken and Bijuudama > fuji: Extended melee range, several meters with his sword

naruto has both Barrier creation and deflection

he deflect bijudama/ Telekinesis etc

look at wtf you said.

fujitora's range is melee range and Naruto can deflect attacks and telekinesis?

1 he overpowered them bijudamas

2 where has he deflected telekinesis?

3. that downplay.

oh and answer my question and prove me wrong. infinite was exaggerated so I did change the word I used if u can read or not. not quite sure.:^]

Naruto spams clones during most of the war, and these clones were sps FRS and other types of Rasengans, then give their chakra to thousands of shinobis, and also nNuto go without chakra (not impossible, but that's hard to do). When Madara launched the wood jutsu and Naruto's clone was depleted, Kurama gave Naruto a little chakra and that little chakra that Kurama gave was enough for Naruto to make a clones spell with Chou Oodama Rasengans at the same time, and this Naruto has full help from Kurama who can give chakra to and while recovering chakra to give to Naruto again.

And also Naruto actually made Nine Hundred and Ninety-Nine clones against Gaara:

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Naruto_Uzumaki_Two_Thousand_Combo

And that was Naruto child, and that Naruto has reserves of chakra vastly superior to his I child, and on Neji dispersing clones. Neji was attaining the chakra points of the Naruto clones to disperse them.

I mean is there really any reason why Fujitora can't just stop RS with a shit ton of gravity? As far as I can tell no, there isn't. Which is something he can do, and simply crush Naruto. The starting distance is only 7 meters which is well in Fujitora's range. The pressure of said gravity would also destroy any clones near by and has Busoshoku Haki to rely on which is better than glorified intent sensing. It's not a head Canon either, those clones can't take much damage before they disappear. It's wank just as Cin said. If anything you've been the one applying head Canon Omimi.

Naruto is also gonna need to end this quickly if he wants to win. He's on a time limit of 5 minutes here meanwhile Fujitora doesn't have such a weakness.

Going with Fujitora based on the fact that this Naruto has a time limit

otherwise Naruto all the way based on the many many reasons above.

I just don't see Naruto taking out Fuji in 5 Minutes

so welp.

People have been saying time limits don't apply in versus threads. I've seen it for Natsu (some of his forms last really short), Luffy, Sonic, etc. It really needs to be cleared up.

Anyway, I vote Naruto for Enryu's reasons.

doesn't make sense for it to last 5mins in a thread with someone on the same lvl as his power up transformation, and his base is so inferior.

Burning Full Fingers said:
People have been saying time limits don't apply in versus threads. I've seen it for Natsu (some of his forms last really short), Luffy, Sonic, etc. It really needs to be cleared up.

It already was on a thread. Prom said no.

This thread is literally the worst this month. also @Omimi saying I am the one with the "Head-canon". You're so full of it. Lol. Worse than Yoh.

I'm outtie.

idk how it's headcanon and nobody proved it wrong. when have u seen a devil fruit ability/power source run out besides law's fruit? only haki runs out. again infinite was purposely exaggerated but I cleared it up. whelp. :^/

Yoh Asakura8 said:
idk how it's headcanon and nobody proved it wrong. when have u seen a devil fruit ability/power source run out besides law's fruit? only haki runs out. again infinite was purposely exaggerated but I cleared it up. whelp. :^/
if u think its infinite then make CRT and see the reaction of others

Just pointing out that Fujitora's gravity can pull 2.3892e+13 kg meteorites down at 57200 m/s. Just plugged it in for newtons instead of KE......yeah sorry Naruto your lifting strength ain't that high. Nardo gets gravity crushed. The downwards gravity has way more strength going for it in newtons.

To clarify, the downwards gravity had 139356701829880.75 force tons to pull down that mass, that fast. In other words 139.3 teratonnes.

Back