• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding Venuzdonoa to eligible profiles - Maou Gakuin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. This CRT was created to add Venuzdonoa to current eligible profiles.

Anos Voldigoad is obviously eligible.
Venuzdonoa is already present on Anos' profile, but I think it would be better to replace Venuzdonoa's P&A with something like "Can wield <Venuzdonoa>", and to change other statistics justifications to something simple like "X with <Venuzdonoa>", as it will make his profile page shorter.

Sasha Necron is also eligible.
I am unsure whether Venuzdonoa should be added to her profile as standard equipment or optional equipment tho. Sasha should also probably get "X with <Venuzdonoa>" added to her profile.

Sasha wielding Venuzdonoa:

ツインテールをなびかせ、サーシャがくるりと回転する。
<理滅の魔眼>にて全方位へ視線を放ち、その空域一帯をデルゾゲードの領域とした。
回転を殺さず、そのままの勢いで振るわれた理滅剣を、コーストリアが同じく理滅剣にて受け止める。
影と影が衝突し、闇と闇が鬩ぎ合う。
理滅剣は相手の理滅剣を滅ぼそうと牙を剥き、刃が当たっていないにもかかわらず、二人の体が斬り裂かれ、鮮血が散った。
[...]
純粋な力比べならば、滅びの獅子であるコーストリアの方が上だ。
つまり、理滅剣の扱いにおいてはサーシャが勝っているのだ。
[...]
理滅剣を使っている最中、サーシャは他の魔眼を使えぬ。
[...]
黒き粒子を体に纏わせ、コーストリアはサーシャの理滅剣を渾身の力で打ち払った。
「死んじゃえっ!!」
無防備なサーシャに、コーストリアの理滅剣が振り下ろされる。闇色の刃が彼女の肩口から胴体までを、斜めに斬り裂いた。
根源さえも斬滅する致命的な一撃。
だが、斬り裂いたかのように見えたサーシャは無傷――
彼女の理滅剣がその理を滅ぼし、斬られた後に刃を受け止めたのだ。
[...]
お返しとばかりにコーストリアの剣を打ち払い、サーシャは理滅剣を振り下ろす。
コーストリアは咄嗟に飛び退き、それをかわした。
だが――血が溢れた。
「……あっ……く……」
確かにかわしたはずが、彼女の胸が斬り裂かれていた。
サーシャは理滅剣を優雅に構える。
[...]
彼女が激昂したその瞬間、サーシャの理滅剣がコーストリアの腹部を貫いていた。
[...]
腹部を貫かれながらもコーストリアは、理滅剣を握るサーシャの手をぐっとつかんだ。
サーシャのヴェヌズドノアが、僅かに薄くなった。
「魔力不足。本当はこの一撃で決めたかったんでしょ? この<理滅剣ヴェヌズドノア>はあいつからの借り物? 君だって身の丈に合ってない。私と同じくせに! 偉そうなことを言うなっ!!」
彼女は苛立ちをあらわにしながら、ヴェヌズドノアを振り下ろす。
サーシャが<理滅の魔眼>を向け、理滅剣に魔力を送れば、コーストリアの右手が切断され、ヴェヌズドノアごと落ちていった。
しかし、同時にコーストリアに突き刺さっていたサーシャの理滅剣も消滅する。
[...]
サーシャは魔力切れ、あちらは複製ストックがないため、二人とも理滅剣はもう使えぬ。

With her twin tails fluttering, Sasha spun around.
With the magic eyes of reason destruction, she gazed in all directions and turned the entire airspace into Delsgade's domain.
Without killing the rotation, the reason destroying sword was swung with the same force, and Kostoria catches it with her similar reason destroying sword.
Shadows collide with shadows, darkness with darkness.
The reason destroying sword bared its fangs in an attempt to destroy the opponent's reason destroying sword, and even though the blades didn't hit either of them, their bodies were slashed apart and fresh blood was spattered.
[...]
In a pure power competition, the lion of destruction Kostoria is superior.
In other words, Sasha is superior in handling the reason destroying sword.
[...]
While using the reason destroying sword, Sasha cannot use her other magic eyes.
[...]
With black particles wrapped around her body, Kostoria struck down Sasha's reason destroying sword with all her might.
"You're dead!"
Kostoria's reason destroying sword was swung down on the defenceless Sasha. The dark blade sliced diagonally from her shoulder to her torso.
A fatal blow that destroys even the source.
But Sasha, who looked as if she'd been slashed open, was unharmed--
Her reason destroying sword destroyed that reason and caught the blade after it slashed her.
[...]
As if to return the favor, Sasha struck off Kostoria's sword and swings down her reason destroying sword.
Kostoria jumped back as quickly as she could and dodged it.
But--blood overflowed.
"...Ah...Ku..."
She was sure she had dodged it, but her chest had been slashed open.
Sasha gracefully holds up the reason destroying sword.
[...]
At the moment she was enraged, Sasha's reason destroying sword had pierced Kostoria's abdomen.
[...]
Even though she was pierced in the abdomen, Kostoria grabbed Sasha's hand that was holding the reason destroying sword.
Sasha's Venuzdonoa became slightly thinner.
"Insufficient magic power. You really wanted to decide with this one blow, didn't you? This reason destroying sword <Venuzdonoa> is borrowed from him? You don't fit the stature either. Just like me! Don't say something great like that!"
She swung her Venuzdonoa down, showing her irritation.
When Sasha pointed her magic eyes of reason destruction and sent magic power to the reason destroying sword, Kostoria's right hand was severed and her Venuzdnoa fell down.
However, at the same time, Sasha's reason destroying sword that had been stuck in Kostoria also disappears.
[...]
Sasha was out of magic power, and there was no duplicate stock available, so neither of them could use the reason destroying sword anymore.

- WN Chapter 556

Last edited:
Hmm, instead of replace all Venuzdonoa's P&A from Anos' profile, it would be better to leave Venuzdonoa's Key and just put all abilities from <Venuzdonoa>

Agree with Sasha and I think Venuzdonoa should be added as a Standard equipment instead of optional, also "X tier with <Venuzdonoa> it's ok

Hmm, instead of replace all Venuzdonoa's P&A from Anos' profile, it would be better to leave Venuzdonoa's Key and just put all abilities from <Venuzdonoa>
Well, can do like Keysword, just have a tab for Venuzdonoa and write: All powers and abilities from the sword.

On the other hand, Should Befenguzdogma (Graham's scythe) need it own page????, just curious

On the other hand, Should Befenguzdogma (Graham's scythe) need it own page??? just curious
Befenguzdogma only has one wielder, that being Graham, and does not have enough notable powers and/or feats to have its own profile page imo.

Sorry. A few of the people I called for are already here.

I was planning on doing something similar to Goku and the Keysword's case from the start, but obviously I didn't clearly convey that in the OP.

My idea was to keep the "Venuzdonoa" tabber on Anos' profile, and simply replace all P&A in that tabber with something like "Can wield <Venuzdonoa> and utilise all of its powers and resistances."
I was also thinking we could replace the AP justification for Venuzdonoa on Anos' profile with something simple like "X with <Venuzdonoa>", as it seems redundant and unnecessary to have the same justification on both Anos and Venuzdonoa's profiles.

The above would likely also apply to Sasha.
So far only one person has given input on whether Venuzdonoa should be standard equipment or optional equipment on Sasha's profile.
They seemed to agree with the former, so if no one disagrees with that, then Venuzdonoa will be added to Sasha's profile as standard equipment.

Last edited:
Not knowlegable in this verse in the slightest, but since I was pinged, I guess I will say this is fine I suppose

I was planning on doing something similar to Goku and the Keysword's case from the start, but obviously I didn't clearly convey that in the OP.

My idea was to keep the "Venuzdonoa" tabber on Anos' profile, and simply replace all P&A in that tabber with something like "Can wield <Venuzdonoa> and utilise all of its powers and resistances."
I was also thinking we could replace the AP justification for Venuzdonoa on Anos' profile with something simple like "X with <Venuzdonoa>", as it seems redundant and unnecessary to have the same justification on both Anos and Venuzdonoa's profiles.

So far only one person has given input on whether Venuzdonoa should be standard equipment or optional equipment on Sasha's profile.
They seemed to agree with the former, so if no one disagrees with that, then Venuzdonoa will be added to Sasha's profile as standard equipment.
Okay. That is probably fine.

Perfect..... Then Sasha gets "X Tier with Venuzdonoa" + Venuz as Standart Equipment for her...
And this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back