• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding some scans for Goku

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Good day, people. This thread is simply made to add scans to already accepted abilities, nothing else. Keep in mind, most of these scans should be added to almost all versions of Goku, at least the ones that don't have these scans.

Let's begin:

Supernatural Willpower (able to endure poison that takes immense will and spirit to survive), most versions of Goku already have this scan, but for some voodoo reason, DBS Goku doesn't.

Light Manipulation (Can create flashes of light via Solar flare to blind opponents, and Super Saiyan forms can glow in pitch-black conditions) Should be added to all versions of Goku.

Shockwaves Generation (Can create powerful shockwaves via Kiai) DBZ, DBS, GT, Xeno, and heroes

Resistance to Poison Manipulation (Survived after drinking the Water of the gods)

Limited Power Nullification (Nullified Jiren's ki blast) This is only for the Ultra Instinct Form.

---

And that should be all. It's a really small CRT, honestly.

I believe we only need a single staff to accept this, and I can apply it, right? Since it is only adding scans.

Supernatural Willpower is solid, Light Manipulation should be worded as light generation, Shockwave generation is easily good, resistance to poison inducement is a maybe but unsure. It's not exactly hax to negate power, more like a simple using his own power to overcome his power.

This thread is simply made to add scans. The abilities are already on the profile, including the poison manipulation and stuff.

Anyways, can I apply this? It isn't some big CRT that needs a lot of evaluation, its just adding scans to already existing abilities on the profiles.

Oh okay, they may be applied then. Do you need Goku's profile unlocked?

Yep!

The pages that need to be unlocked are:

Son Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Son Goku (Xeno)
Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super)
Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z)
Son Goku (Dragon Ball GT)
Son Goku (Chou)

I thought I already put them in the list...

Toei Goku already has most scans for his profiles, with the exception of Light Manip.

@DarkDragonMedeus sorry for this, but could you unlock Original DB Goku and Toei Goku?

also, fun fact people, but Super Dragon Ball Heroes Goku, who is pretty much a copy of DBS Goku, doesn't have light manipulation on his profile, for whatever reason. Should probably make a small crt for that later.

And I believe I am finished. You can lock the profiles now. I don't think there are any profiles or errors left, but If someone finds any error or smth, please tell me right away.

also, fun fact people, but Super Dragon Ball Heroes Goku, who is pretty much a copy of DBS Goku, doesn't have light manipulation on his profile, for whatever reason. Should probably make a small crt for that later.
I know that already, so i plan to have a CRT cover that, but it will not be just Light Manip, there are also other thing in that CRT

Back