• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding FFXV'S bahamut

After Doing Some reaserch on the power of the astrals of ffxv, from what ive taken, It seems that The bahamut of FFXV could be High 6-A Or 5-C. I could be misenerpting this, But its been said that ifrit burned the entire of eos in the war of old, Solheim was destroyed entirley, Despite the fact they ruled the who planet.

There is also shiva's statement from the games itself

"It is not long, however, before some among those men ascend to new heights of hubris. The people of Solheim spurn the gods who blessed them—the gods they once worshipped. The ungrateful mortals incur the wrath of the Pyreburner. He seeks to raze the very civilization his flames once helped build.
But the Six are sworn to defend this star and all of her inhabitants from harm—and, at times, from one another. The flames of war surge as Solheim fends off the Pyreburner's fire. The gods' pleas for peace fall on deaf ears and the battle rages on.
When the smoke clears, the world of man is in ruins, their star left scarred for time eternal. Wearied from war, the Six seek solace in slumber."
Though i could be wrong, Bahamut should be no weaker then ifrit

In the Dawn of The Future official novel, Bahamut has an ultimate attack "Tera Flare" (fueled by Starscourge itself, and will exhaust Bahamut, putting him into a milennium slumber) that could erase humanity from the planet, the strongest attack potency shown so far in the verse,

I absolutely agree with this. For one there was already some scaling problems wrong with this games profiles.

For instance if I remember correctly the Ancient turtle has higher AP than the astrals

another thing from the the novel: "Ardyn accumulates power too great for the True King to purge with the Ring of the Lucii, and Bahamut decides to go forth with his original plan of destroying Eos to get rid of the Starscourge."
I don't know the detail but apparently, in this alternate ending, Noctis, Lunafreya and Ardyn are teaming up to destroy Bahamut once and for all to defy their fates

I guess this implies Bahamut is stronger than both True King Noctis and Ardyn

Back