• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding a new ability for Medaka

Hello! So I'm like really very busy so I may not be able to reply at all for a long time, so I'll write everything at once. I think immunity to probability manipulation should be added for Medaka. Now I know it sounds ludicrous, but I couldn't find much on the page for probability manipulation to help me out. Now as stated in the manga she and other abnormals can open the door of rejection, a one in million chance in reality. Now she's stated to be able to do this a million times in a row, which gives 1 in 10 followed by 6 million zeroes(correct me if I'm wrong). This should be added to all abnormals as strong passive probability manipulation I think? And maybe resistant to probability manipulation? Now comes the immunity part. Later on she used the underground elevator. That has a whole keyboard and LIMITLESS letters, as stated by Unou (or was it Sanou?) Tsushima. Now if there was a limitless random password made of only a single character, there'd still be an infinite possibilities. Therefore she pulled a 1 in Infinity chance. She can do this many times, too. After all the plus 6 can, and she surpasses them. Now I argue, since probability manipulation to 1 and 0 is omnipotence (since you can manipulate the probability of anything to an absolute), isn't she immune to any meaningful probability manipulation via this abnormal luck? I mean if we remove all of Lambdadelta's powers and leave her with a human body and only her probability manipulation, I think Medaka would win since Lambdadelta will only push probability as close to one as possible but never one. Medaka's luck will pull the remaining infinitesimal bit out for her. I think I might be mistaken here, but I decided to put this up anyway. What does everyone think?

Yes, they ignore probability altogether, but how does that affect her immunity? I am unable to understand. Please do explain! I mean they can easily defeat her by erasing the concept of probability from existence and so on, but then what I think of it as is that whenever probability is manipulated to attack her, it won't work. 1As can erase her from existence, manipulate concepts etc. Those have a 1 probability of working, leaving no 1/infinity chance for her to pull out. Her chances of winning are 0. Okay, what do you say about strong resistance to probability manipulation and strong passive probability manipulation? Is that okay to add to her profile?

Yes, but what's the difference? Her luck is great enough to render her immune, by the feat of pulling a 1/infinity chance. Aren't the two one and the same?

I´m not sure if it included CRTs of this sort.

Good thing I bothered to specify if he was allowed to.

Assuming not (which is likely TBH), well, he can still share his thoughts in his own message wall.

Edit: Just checked, yes, he´s banned from this thread, so I guess this can continue as "normal".

Okay, he says we simply need more input, and preferably more proof, as the stuff is a bit vague right now.

Back