• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Add Jackie's powers (again...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Energy Manipulation (Creates a large avatar mades of energy, which kills the stone giant with blows.)

Jackenergy 1

Jackenergy 2

Jackenergy 3

Water Manipulation and Explosion Manipulation (turns the dark matter into the water, also turn the dark matter into an explosion)

WAE1

WAE2

Black Hole creation

BH

Life Manipulation (creates life form)

LF

Electricity Manipulation (Create Bio-Electric field)

Elec

Portal Creation

Jackportal

1. Don't think that is energy. Just the same dark matter he makes everything out of

2. That's matter/energy manipulation and seems to only be applicable against other dark matter.

3. Not enough evidence to say it's a real black hole. Pseudo Black hole creation maybe

4. Just another application of his creation ability. He's not manipulating life-energy, just creating living creatures.

5. Sure, looks fine.

6. Can't tell if that's portal creation or simply shadows closing behind him, or just stylistic comic book art as he leaves.

7. Need more context. Could have just healed him with dark matter. Not enough info from those pages to say Jackie actually brought him back

1. It doesn't look like a dark matter, it's look like a mass of energy that he's created, and Jackie at that time it's not his peak, and can't manipulate that much of dark matter in sunlight.

2. He can change his dark matter into water and explosion, that means he can created water and caused an explosion, it is some kind of water and explosion manipulation which he can uses them in a fight, he just have to create the dark matter and change them, I think it is okay to add, I mean yes, it's some kind of darkness/matter manipulation, but he can bend and manipulate it into another powers that can use in a fight (example: created an building size of dark matter and change them into water or explosion to attack his enemies).

3. Pseudo Black Hole seems good.

4. I'm okay with you.

5. Thanks.

6. I'll find some more feat, I'm remember that he once created portal.

7. The Darkness can resurrected the dead, just like when he kills himself and The Darkness brought his soul back to life.

Resur0
Resur
Resur2

1. I see them as a pure energy... the dark matter that Jackie created it's a bit more unique.

2. Seems okay, it's the dark matter that jackie himself created after all.

3. I think it's just a Black Hole in fiction and it's nowhere near the real black hole.

6. I remember that The Darkness can uses to access otherworldly dimensions.

Monarch Laciel said:
1. Don't think that is energy. Just the same dark matter he makes everything out of
2. That's matter/energy manipulation and seems to only be applicable against other dark matter.

3. Not enough evidence to say it's a real black hole. Pseudo Black hole creation maybe

4. Just another application of his creation ability. He's not manipulating life-energy, just creating living creatures.

5. Sure, looks fine.

6. Can't tell if that's portal creation or simply shadows closing behind him, or just stylistic comic book art as he leaves.

7. Need more context. Could have just healed him with dark matter. Not enough info from those pages to say Jackie actually brought him back
You said like his dark matter can do nearly anything... and I think give a life to an creature is called Life Manipulation.

Maybe "Limited Life Manipulation" should be okay.

1. He can probably make energy out of dark matter, but there's nothing proving it from those scans. That big green thing seems pretty solid, there's no lighting crackling from it or other tell tale signs of energy. Its just a big spiky green thing. Nothing about it suggests energy.

2. Sure, he can create water and explosions from his dark matter.

4. Life Manipulation is the control of life-force/life-energy, not creation of living things. That's just creation

Monarch Laciel said:
1. He can probably make energy out of dark matter, but there's nothing proving it from those scans. That big green thing seems pretty solid, there's no lighting crackling from it or other tell tale signs of energy. Its just a big spiky green thing. Nothing about it suggests energy.
2. Sure, he can create water and explosions from his dark matter.

4. Life Manipulation is the control of life-force/life-energy, not creation of living things. That's just creation
So, it is okay to add Water and Explosion Manipulation, Pseudo Black hole, Electricity Manipulation and Resurrection ?

That seems fine. But I'm only a discussion moderator. You'd need an admin or beaurucrat to accept them as well for the profile to be unlocked and the changes made.

Water, explosion, and electricity manipulation seem fine, but it was stated in the above scans that he did not brign the original person back to life, he simply animated the body by turning it into a darkling. In addition, we do jot have pseudo black hole creation as an ability. Either it behaves like a ablack hole, or it does not.

Antvasima said:
Water, explosion, and electricity manipulation seem fine, but it was stated in the above scans that he did not brign the original person back to life, he simply animated the body by turning it into a darkling.
If it's about resurrection I have a new scans above, which The Darkness is simply resurrect Jackie himself.

About Black Hole, it's behaves like this.

BHH

If it's not a black hole, I think it is some kind of portal.

Well, real black holes tend to be much more powerful, but perhaps "Limited Gravity Manipulation (can create pseudo black holes)" would be acceptable.

I'm agree with Limited Gravity Manipulation.

Well, when he die, his soul was sent to The Otherworld (one of The Darkness' Dimensions), and The Darkness will later brought him back to life. I do not known this is count as Resurrection or Soul Manipulation.

Just resurrection, I think, although we have to specify that he can only resurrect himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back