• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adam Warlock's stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warlock being island level+ is laughable. Considering he is able to fight Silver Surfer, Thanos, Classic Drax, etc, he should at least be solar system+. Scaling from the heralds of Galactus, he should be massively ftl; quantum magic allows him to travel the universe in seconds.

I think that an upgrade is likely in order. The handbooks rate him very low, but he has easily beaten the Silver Surfer in combat. Drax the Destroyer at his old Hulk-level power as well.

Drax doesn't have a profile I think(?) but he killed Thanos in annihilation, so there is that.

Drax will need multiple keys, his original incarnation was immensely more powerful than he is portrayed at now

Well, he had 3 incarnations.

The first one could fly and shoot energy blasts, and destroyed a planet in battle with Thanos. Later he was killed by a psychic blast from Moondragon.

Then he was resurrected into a more powerful form by Chronos, and was as physically powerful as the Hulk.

Then he was almost killed by Paibok the Power-Skrull through subterfuge, and metamorphosised into his current much weaker state.

Is somebody knowledgeable willing to upgrade Warlock to 4-B and MFTL+?

Antvasima said:
If it isn't an issue, I could upgrade his profile. Assuming @Eficiente doesn't get to it first.

WeeklyBattles said:
It would be preferable if someone compiles all his feats and does a full profile rewrite in a blog before we change the profile itself
I agree with this.

WeeklyBattles said:
It would be preferable if someone compiles all his feats and does a full profile rewrite in a blog before we change the profile itself
I'll try to find the "best" feats that I can and rewrite them in a blog.

Well, not their average feats, as that would yield far lower ratings than currently, but not complete outliers either. We are trying to find a workable balance, given that Marvel is so inconsistent.

Antvasima said:
Eficiente, are you willing to handle this instead?

Sure but not yet. Maybe in some days, the Marvel revision I made was incomplete, after all.

Will you have the time to handle this soon?

I was incredibly busy the last 3 days, now that I'm good I will soon gather information for this. I just need to keep up with everything else.

Okay. I also remember that he defeated the Silver Surfer in a single attack while fighting the Annihilators, and easily beat up Wonder Man. He also defeated a troll that was stronger than Ulik.

You can ask Shivansh if he is able to help you out.

RCO021 1466056423
RCO022 1466056423
I also have this but it is unreliable as it is just a part of a storyline that didn't continued in the same comics, it could be an illusion.

Well, if Thor and Drax were temporarily killed by a star going supernova during the Infinity Crusade, we have to consider it as an outlier.

You should check for scans from the fights that I mentioned. Maybe there are Adam Warlock respect threads as well.

Soul Gem feats do not count, and ones that do not display him matching other characters in terms of raw power when they actually exert themselves are not useful either.

It would be good if you find the feats that I mentioned earlier.

Again, he defeated the Silver Surfer in a single attack while fighting the Annihilators in a more recent Starlin story, and easily beat up Wonder Man during the original Infinity War storyline. He also defeated a troll that was stronger than Ulik in the Infinity Watch comicbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back