• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adam Crimson vs Ethan Xavier

Alright first things first, how broken is Curse Manip, Telekinesis, and Necromancy? That's whats gonna determine if theres a stomp or not

Also Hellfire Manip should bypass Elemental Resist, so Ethan can't stomp either

If Curse, Tele, and Necromancy aren't as broken as I think, I can see this go either way.

Ethan has ways of DuraNegating with Frostbite Nova, but it's not like it'll be easy to get Adam in the first place, whose much smarter (yeah, Ethan has fought an Extraordinary Genius before, but that still doesn't excuse the fact of Adam's brain being bigger).

Adam has the Weapon Creation which can be very versatile, but Ethan is trained against that kinda stuff so it won't be anything big. Hellfire Manip should go through Elemental Resist to hit Ethan for full damage too.

Ethan does have a versatility advantage aside from the Curses, Tele, and Necro. Along with that Ethan's elements cannot be controlled by others. This is close if the Curses, Telekinesis and Necro are not broken.

On top of that both have Statistics Amps

Alright, so Curses are a form of dark magic that can have varying affects like just inflicting pain or paralysis, up to stronger affects like inflicting death or attacking the soul, however these Curses take time to prepare and can be interrupted, so they're not effective in close combat. Adam's Telekinesis is only Type 1, so it can be broken out of through sheer strength or even resisted. Necromancy is just for raising Undead, this is a basic power that all Vampires have.

So Necromancy may be a problem for outnumbering, but it's not something Ethan can't handle. Not sure how this fight will turn out, but Ethan does have the versatility and better stat amps.

How different is Hellfire Manip compared to regular flames, is there anything that makes it special? I feel like Ethan's multiple forms can pull him ahead with reliable Statistics Amps+a little DuraNegate, not to mention the AP advantage

Got to go with Adam Crimson do to his speed being far higher and him haveing better use of his Powers and Abilities.

Smashtwig said:
1. Speed Equal
2. What u mean by that?
1. ok

2. from what I got from their profiles Adam has far more experience then Ethan does thus he would be able better mix and match his powers on the fly and swap strategies far faster in a fight then Ethan can. Remember Ethan maybe a Genius but Adam is an Extraordinary Genius and is far older then Ethan is thus Adam would have a better understanding of the in's and out's of his power's if only by the sheer amount experience he's gathered over his long life.

That's pretty true, while Ethan has fought Extraordinary Geniuses before the experience gap is still big. I'm not sure that seals the deal though, Ethan has Durability Negation and better Stat Amps than Adam in general, plus a 2x AP advantage and more versatility

@Smashtwig I have a few things to add to Adam's page, is that alright?

It won't really change anything because Ethan has Resistance to most of Adam's abilities anyway.

Of course it's alright. I'm pretty sure this thread is dead now anyway, so you can edit all you want now, I don't mind

Back