• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Some clarifications that I didn't put in Ethan's profile yet

Statistics Reductions lasts 3 turns not 30 seconds as it says in the profile. As the game progresses, the amount of time in a "turn" shortens dramatically scaling to the speed of the characters. In Ethan's case, he's getting a really big speed buff soon thanks to Lightning Dash's new definition, so... should probably restrict that and Super Signal

As for Sleep and Mind things, while most ORWs have some super heavy resistances (not even Deities can change the mind of someone), Ethan has complete control over his nervous system with his electrical abilities, so putting his brain to sleep or attacking it mentally won't work either

Primal Rend controls Fate itself to slice anyone in half, so it's definitely an OHKO if Ethan can manage to immobilize with his many different environmental hazards. Which can be done since Patch in Reality works on direct attacks, but not hazards.

...that said, even with a quick glance I think Doggo stomps. He has AP Advantage, SPATIAL REND, and lol I Dodge Reality Warp, and a tonna healing stuff. Ethan's only chance is to try and immobilize and Primal Rend, but he don't got this. Big stomp big stomp

Back