• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wild Dog VS John Wick (7-0-0; Grace)

Tonygameman

He/Him
Enjoy all these mash-up videos right here while looking through this match-up.
  • Both are 9-B (Wall level) and their speed is equalized.
  • The fight takes place in a castle at Scotland and both start 10 meters apart.
  • Win by death or incapacitation.
  • Both doesn't have access to their vehicles.
  • John Wick doesn't use his bulletproof suit.
Votes:
  • Wild Dog: 7 (Stillwinston, Peppersalt43, BEASTHEART800, Mariogoods, Ciruno_Fortes_(COB), ZespeonGalaxy, Tonygameman)
  • John Wick: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Yeah looks like Magician just flicks and calls it a day, tbf the brick wall jumping feat looks casual at least. How about we swap out Magician for someone like MCU Black Widow or John Wick?

Side note, Wild Dog is in desperate need for calcs.
You said it, this website doesn't have much members who's knowledgeable of Time Crisis (a same huge case with many underrated retro games here in the damn world, unfortunately).

How about we swap out Magician for someone like MCU Black Widow or John Wick?
There.

Last edited:
Okay so I'll need to see about skill feats for John, Wild Dog might get his ass kicked in just about every game but he's still a mercenary with decades of experience and his weapon arm is something I don't think Wick has fought before.

Aight so idk for Wick's skill feats but I will say for Wild Dog its entirely in character for him to frag himself if he's going to lose, this can force an incon if Wick's not careful.

Well no one has voted yet so I'll put my vote down for Wild Dog here.

Guy has a unique weapon in the form of his robotic arm, he can't be disarmed of it and he can jump around like a cracked rooster with his grappling hook and tractor beam to change the battlefield's layout. Worst case if John doesn't gun Wild Dog with a headshot then WD will attempt to blow himself up and take Wick with him if they're close enough.

All in all voting Mr Time Crisis here

What's Wild Dog's AP?
He's around baseline thus far, though I did request for a calculation regarding his stronger explosives' power, and it was revealed in Project Titan that he managed to survive a normal explosion which lost him only an arm (hence a gatling-gun prosthetic; doesn't obviously scale to a requested feat, but it's quite consistent considering how all his boss battles ended ("blow himself" up links) and this scene).

Anyway, forty-eight hours has gone through and a grace's officially over.

Well, I think this is a stomp given that Wick is 4419221.117 Joules. Also he's clad in bulletproof cloth from head to toe which is a bit of an advantage in a gunfight, I don't think that was ever brought up.

Back