• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acnologia vs pyra

Natsu has a hilarious AP advantage to the point of one shotting, does Pyra have anything to get around it?

Wonder if any other fairy tail Character that doesn't one shot

I mean I could change it to Aldoron or Natsu Dragneel (100 Year Quest)

Acno via flight and range Spam as spurs doesn't have mah homing attacks, helps he's around 3x stronger

Yeah he is likely compareable to 1.4 Petatons, while they are baseline thanks to no calc

Oh well then anyways yeah he is 3 times stronger. Now would mythtas Lazer work?

Foresight (Mythra only), Summoning (Can summon the Artifice Siren at will, which can fire highly destructive lasers That reduce targets to particles)

Do pyra's attacks equalize with magic? If no then they would work on him, but if it does equalize then he could just eat it.

Schnee One said:
No he's 2.8 Pettatons, he's 2x stronger in this form
That depends. Is this his Dragon form pre-Space Between Time or post-Space Between Time?

The former is 1.4 petatons, the latter is 2.8 petatons (and the latter is 6-A+, not just 6-A)

Well... I recommend using either his pre-SBT dragon form or his post-SBT human form, since both scale to 1.4 petatons, which is at least closer to baseline since Pyra is baseline 6-A due to no known feats. 2.8 petatons is 6-A+ anyway

Kind of unrelated but tbh someone should calc the continent sinking stuff cuz I am pretty sure those huge titants in Xenoblade 2 are not literally the size of europe or anything close.

TheMonsterOfTheAbyss said:
Kind of unrelated but tbh someone should calc the continent sinking stuff cuz I am pretty sure those huge titants in Xenoblade 2 are not literally the size of europe or anything close.
Haven't played Xenoblade 2 in a while, but do they actually show the continent sinking stuff? I think all they do is mention that they sunk three continent-sized Titans

Well no, there is a lot more than that (we even see it in the DLC and hoo boi). I remember a calc on Narutoforums that has it be calced as High 6-A.

Funny enough I remember on a real old thread someone mentioned the Great Void that Ophion made and how that would be a massive tier increase. 4-A iirc.

Well if it's shown, then someone calculating it would help since that could give us a better idea. Honestly, from words alone it sounds like High 6-A. Why?

Multi - more than one

Continent - Titans are continent-sized

Three Titans = three continents = Multi-Continent level

Obviously this is very faulty reasoning, I just find it funny

I honestly don't know myself. That is going to be fixed in the future along with a number of new hax for lil ol' Pyra.

The problem I have is that the power she used to destroy Torna's Titan was caused by Mythra tapping into Pneuma's Power which is not something she can normally access, and any Titan busting Malos did was through his Artfices, which draws power from the Conduit through their Slave Drives instead of from Malos.

Everything12 said:
The problem I have is that the power she used to destroy Torna's Titan was caused by Mythra tapping into Pneuma's Power which is not something she can normally access, and any Titan busting Malos did was through his Artfices, which draws power from the Conduit through their Slave Drives instead of from Malos.
So basically... their 6-A rating is not from their own power alone, right?

Back