• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Speed is equal
Both are low 1-C
Fight takes place in Atlas
Ultra Sonic is being used

Sonic:
main-qimg-4a06085c7cc931f29c7f51c5311b3f8c-lq

Pneuma:
anime-anime-girls-xenoblade-chronicles-xenoblade-chronicles-2-pneuma-xenoblade-chronicles-2-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Icon:

Last edited:
No, 6-D applies to all of the God Tiers as they draw power from Conduit which affects Higher-Dimensions above Z's Amphitheater. Z is just one of the beneficiaries of 6-D, he's not the only one.

Last edited:
"I think Z is 5-D, possibly 6-D"

"5-D via Amphitheatre and Memory Space, 6-D via the Far-Flung Dimension I think"

So that basically applies to all God tiers

We know that Archie Super Sonic reset the Super Genesis Wave as shown here:

Ian Flynn confirms that the Archie Sonic multiverse was affected by it as shown here:

We know Ian Flynn is considered the “Word of God” in regards to Archie Sonic as shown on the Archie Sonic Continuity Vs Wiki Page shown here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_(Archie_Continuity)

Ian Flynn confirms that Higher Dimensions exist thanks to Maginary World powering their existence in Archie Sonic as shown here:

Since we know that Archie Sonic’s multiverse contains an infinite number of universes and timelines, wouldn’t higher dimensions stack on top of one another on top of all of that?

Ian Flynn well, Ian Flynn not only confirms that, but he also confirms that they vary and stack infinitely here:

Archie Sonic had used Chaos Control and erased the Chaos Force from existence (amongst a whole lot of other things) as shown here:

If we go off the previously established motion that The Chaos Force is a 5th dimensional structure that encompass the entirety of the Archie Sonic Multiverse, wouldn’t that mean that Archie Super Sonic erased an infinite 5th Dimensional structure? I think so given all of the evidence providing it. This would make Archie Super Sonic 6th dimensional with Ultra Sonic up scaling above that to a High 6th Dimensional Tier.

Now knowing of all this, he would be not only be able to fight Penuma, but upscaling to Ultra Sonic, should be able to resist her haxes, out hax her, and be able to eventually overpower with with superiors Attack Potency.

My vote goes to Archie Sonic.

Did you not read the statements above?
The majority of the messages are just talking about how some Xenoblade characters were updated to 6D such as Pneuma. There’s another message saying they were using 5D Pneuma which I understand now. At the same time though, there’s also another message stating that “it’s a stomp” because they said Archie Sonic is only 5D. I’m just making an argument to why Archie Sonic should be considered 6D. If everyone else is pointing out how Xenoblade characters have been upgraded to 6D, then I’ll point out how Archie Sonic is as well in the context of the discussion in order to show that the fight isn’t a stomp. But since the 5D versions are being used, I’ll argue for 5D on both ends here.

It stands for Content Revision Thread. Basically you have to make an official thread for your argument in the Content Revision section if you want to make upgrades to a character. Currently Archie Sonic is only listed as 5-D. If you want to upgrade him to 6-D. You have to make a one for it

It stands for Content Revision Thread. Basically you have to make an official thread for your argument in the Content Revision section if you want to make upgrades to a character. Currently Archie Sonic is only listed as 5-D. If you want to upgrade him to 6-D. You have to make a one for it
Thank you for letting me know.

We know that Archie Super Sonic reset the Super Genesis Wave as shown here:

Ian Flynn confirms that the Archie Sonic multiverse was affected by it as shown here:

We know Ian Flynn is considered the “Word of God” in regards to Archie Sonic as shown on the Archie Sonic Continuity Vs Wiki Page shown here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_(Archie_Continuity)

Ian Flynn confirms that Higher Dimensions exist thanks to Maginary World powering their existence in Archie Sonic as shown here:

Since we know that Archie Sonic’s multiverse contains an infinite number of universes and timelines, wouldn’t higher dimensions stack on top of one another on top of all of that?

Ian Flynn well, Ian Flynn not only confirms that, but he also confirms that they vary and stack infinitely here:

Archie Sonic had used Chaos Control and erased the Chaos Force from existence (amongst a whole lot of other things) as shown here:

If we go off the previously established motion that The Chaos Force is a 5th dimensional structure that encompass the entirety of the Archie Sonic Multiverse, wouldn’t that mean that Archie Super Sonic erased an infinite 5th Dimensional structure? I think so given all of the evidence providing it. This would make Archie Super Sonic 6th dimensional with Ultra Sonic up scaling above that to a High 6th Dimensional Tier.

Now knowing of all this, he would be not only be able to fight Penuma, but upscaling to Ultra Sonic, should be able to resist her haxes, out hax her, and be able to eventually overpower with with superiors Attack Potency.

My vote goes to Archie Sonic.

off topic but that wouldn't be enough for 5d as you cant get into a higher d by upscaling from 5d, and higher dimensions isnt enough to grant a r>f +1

Anyways higher dimensions and stack infintely would be enough to be 5D, which ends up being infinte 5D but its unquantifiable infinte that 5D that gives 6d
I believe Ian Flynn was referring to higher dimensions stacking infinitely in general as opposed to solely the Chaos Force. This would mean it applies for all higher dimensions/dimensional planes.

What’s the difference between Infinite and Unquantifiable Infinite? Those two terms mean the exact same thing since infinity doesn’t have an end to it. Different levels of infinity do exist of course but I digress. Having an infinite 5D structure is already baseline 6D. Anything lower than 6D in a 5D context would just range from being 5D to High 5D. Being High 5D just means upscaling from a 5th dimensional at a finite amount. If you’re upscaling beyond an infinite 5D plane like how Archie Super Sonic did, that should qualify as a baseline 6D scaling for Archie Super Sonic.

I believe Ian Flynn was referring to higher dimensions stacking infinitely in general as opposed to solely the Chaos Force. This would mean it applies for all higher dimensions/dimensional planes.
It would need more context for this to work
What’s the difference between Infinite and Unquantifiable Infinite? Those two terms mean the exact same thing since infinity doesn’t have an end to it. Different levels of infinity do exist of course but I digress. Having an infinite 5D structure is already baseline 6D. Anything lower than 6D in a 5D context would just range from being 5D to High 5D. Being High 5D just means upscaling from a 5th dimensional at a finite amount. If you’re upscaling beyond an infinite 5D plane like how Archie Super Sonic did, that should qualify as a baseline 6D scaling for Archie Super Sonic.
Rn this is derailing, but basically the differences between countable, uncountable is what seperates the different dimensional tiers, where as countable infinte is still technically possible to reach but you cant with uncountable, aleast thats what I think, as im not a expert in tier 2-1 stuff

It would need more context for this to work

Rn this is derailing, but basically the differences between countable, uncountable is what seperates the different dimensional tiers, where as countable infinte is still technically possible to reach but you cant with uncountable, aleast thats what I think, as im not a expert in tier 2-1 stuff
Given the already established an infinite number of universes and timelines within the Archie Sonic Verse along with multiple higher dimensions present, coupling that statement that Ian Flynn had made talking about how dimensions stack infinitely should make it work due to the now added context.

You can’t really count infinity unless you go to different levels of it like how it is with dimensional tiering (example infinite 3D space is just 4D space). Being unquantifiable infinite is the exact same as being infinite. I kinda understand where you’re coming from trying to relate the scaling with infinite vs immeasurable speed, but I disagree with that notion being classified with dimensional tiering as describing and applying it doesn’t really make any sense in that context.

Hence I believe Archie Super Sonic is 6D with the evidence I provided.

This isn't the place to be discussing this. As mentioned before. You have to make a content revision thread to apply this. Make one, and if it passes, then come back to this thread.

Back