• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ace Ukiyo Vs Ayanokoji Kiyotaka: The Genius And The Cunning Fox

Keys and Versions used:​

Pre-Yearning Arc Ace Ukiyo in his civilian form (9-B) & Current Ayanokoji (9-C)

Purgatory's Coliseum. Starting Distance is 5 meters.

Battle Conditions:​

• Both characters are in character.
  • Win Condition is by killing or incap.
  • Speeds are equalized
  • Boostriker is restricted.
  • None of them will have prior knowledge of each other
  • Everything else unmentioned will be according to SBA.

Votings:​

Fox Guy (70.8 KJ):
what-are-your-honest-thoughts-on-ace-ukiyo-kamen-rider-geats-v0-turnd9t39dwb1.jpg

White Room Guy (13.2KJ):

Ace invites him for dinner: @Robo432343
geats-have-a-ton-of-eating-scenes-between-characters-v0-3umra9w88h1b1.jpg

NOTE: Pre-Yearning Arc means Ace does not have godly powers nor the Oneness ID Core.

Last edited:
Also, From what i am seeing, This guy is baseline 15 KJ given i can't find where he scales (Mabye i am being blind wtf XD)

Fixed, but Boostriker is still restricted because it's a motorcycle.
No no, Like, Don't all kamen riders transform to fight their opponents???

And i saw that this guy in specific uses OP stuff even against basic enemies, Wouldn't he transform right away?
If it's Ace, then he scales from casually crushing two bowling balls, 35.4KJ for one arm each.
I am sorry but like, That needs to be on the profile ;-;

Normally, If the character's page don't have calcs, They are usually put in the baselines of the tier they are in

No no, Like, Don't all kamen riders transform to fight their opponents???

And i saw that this guy in specific uses OP stuff even against basic enemies, Wouldn't he transform right away?
If he transforms, it wouldn't be a Tier 9 Matchup.
That's why I specifically chose him in his civilian key. He's not transforming.

I think it'll be available for him, but since he's not transforming, he's not using it. Hence why I actually took away the standard equipment at first: it won't matter in this fight since he can't transform. The best thing he can use it for is to like throw it at Koji lol.

I think it'll be available for him, but since he's not transforming, he's not using it. Hence why I actually took away the standard equipment at first: it won't matter in this fight since he can't transform. The best thing he can use it for is to like throw it at Koji lol.
I see, Ok so, I see something that might trouble (or even stomp?) Koji

Which is empowerment, Does he start with it? How does it work?

No, only when he's like about to lose.
No it’s whenever he has a surge of desires but the effects will increase when he’s losing

Alright, Then how skilled is he in H2H? Because, Based on his profile, Koji outskills
So, Ace is 2000 years old, he lived through acisnt Rome and Japan, and America during revolution, being a gladiator and Samerai during the first two eras. He’s by far the most skilled of the DGP members, one of them being Keiwa, who unironically is one of the lesser skilled fighters, someone who within a few weeks of becoming a DGP member went from a office worker with no experience to a literal ninja. Keiwa has also been compared to Kamen Rider Shinobi, who was trained to be a ninja ever since childhood.

So that’s Keiwa, and whenever Ace and him would fight, Ace would holdback and would always win in the end

Alright, Then how skilled is he in H2H? Because, Based on his profile, Koji outskills
I don't have an answer on how Ace will handle Koji's pressure points and while his combat feats are more from his rider form than civilian form, he shouldn't be underestimated.

Before Ace even joined the DGP to become a rider, he was able to take down a bunch of Jyamato by himself when he was a teen (he became a rider a bit after that.)
What the Desire Grand Prix is is that it's a competition pitting riders against each other to get their wish granted. It can contain a lot of different types of competition, ranging from traversing through mazes filled with monsters to actually fighting each other (mostly impromptu but still).
Like what BERRIES has said, he may seem not to be as skilled as Koji, but 2000 years of experience isn't nothing. 2000 years he's been winning in the DGP through 4 known incarnations (he reincarnates multiple times so there may be a lot more). Meaning that he's fought that much worth of monsters and occasionally Riders in that timeframe.

No it’s whenever he has a surge of desires but the effects will increase when he’s losing

So, Ace is 2000 years old, he lived through acisnt Rome and Japan, and America during revolution, being a gladiator and Samerai during the first two eras. He’s by far the most skilled of the DGP members, one of them being Keiwa, who unironically is one of the lesser skilled fighters, someone who within a few weeks of becoming a DGP member went from a office worker with no experience to a literal ninja. Keiwa has also been compared to Kamen Rider Shinobi, who was trained to be a ninja ever since childhood.

So that’s Keiwa, and whenever Ace and him would fight, Ace would holdback and would always win in the end
Oh nice nice

He is very skilled alright, Might even be better than Koji ngl

But still, Koji still has the upper hand

Koji's ANPR is beyond broken, I don't think Ace will bypass that (At least no so fast nor easy)

Then, We have Koji's AD and Power mimicry which is instant, He can go from losing to skill stomp someone in just 2-3 minutes (and evolve even more)

He can also feed false information to the opponent like he did with Tsukishiro, Like feeding him false habits, patterns, timings and so on

Koji also has Instant K.O PP, By hitting in the neck Koji could put Ibuki to sleep

Koji's ANPR is beyond broken, I don't think Ace will bypass that (At least no so fast nor easy)
Heads up, he might. He was able to outmanoeuvre and defeat Dapaan who was using the Magnum Buckle (it has AnPr for precise shooting), who was unable to land a single hit on Geats, even going on to be jumpscared by him soon after. Though the feat happened when he was in rider form, he didn't actually have the kit at the time from his form to deal with that AnPr.

Magnum's Red Eyes Riders get when they use the Magnum buckle.

It kinda would just be if Ace could knock out Koji within those 2-3 minutes then. Cause Ace has dealt with precog users before like what Slash said. Pretty easily too

Attacking him on his blind side for a pressure point may not work…DaPan also tried to shoot Ace on his blindside and failed miserably

Heads up, he can. He was able to outmanoeuvre and defeat Dapaan who was using the Magnum Buckle (it has AnPr for precise shooting), who was unable to land a single hit on Geats, even going on to be jumpscared by him soon after. Though the feat happened when he was in rider form, he didn't actually have the kit from his form to deal with that AnPr.
But we need to consider potency and methods of predicting here

Koji can predict based on
  • Posture
  • Intuition
  • Predict sneak attacks from blind spots/point blank range
  • Predict via body movement
  • Analyze timings, Trajectories of objects
  • Intentions
  • Can visualize the future and think of the most possible one through sheer mental calculations
  • memorize attack patterns
Then we also need to consider scaling chains which Cote's scaling chain should be smth like this

(Body movement) Albert < (Body movement + Danger sense) Suzune < (Better than Suzune via statements + Predict an attack while blinded) Manabu << (Stomp via white room training) Ichika << (Stomp via casually stomping ichika) Takuya < Yuki = Shiro << (Stomp via cold reading which allows him to read 100% of the opponents mind) Tsukishiro <<< (Stomps to oblivion + Backfired Tsukishiro's ANPR casually while weakened and other factors) Koji

Btw, I must also remind that Koji has fear hax

Ace will get stunned if he looks at Koji's eyes, Which will allow Koji to pin him down and start beating the crap out of him and eventually K.O before he gets the chance to use empowerment

Yeah he’s definitely better, DaPan really only uses trajectory, body movement, and environmental.

Ace will get stunned if he looks at Koji's eyes, Which will allow Koji to pin him down and start beating the crap out of him and eventually K.O before he gets the chance to use empowerment
Honestly, unless the fear haxs is crazy or something, it won’t work agaisnt Ace. As a 17 year old, dude saw his classmates being killed by monsters and said “bet” and started throwing hands. Fights zombies, bio weapons, and gods on the daily. Even without any powers, The Ace of Hearts, which is a fragment of himself, literally tried going up agaisnt a God after seeing the entire world being destroyed

Dude has balls of steel

Then, We have Koji's AD and Power mimicry which is instant, He can go from losing to skill stomp someone in just 2-3 minutes
I'm not sure he can completely mimic and develop from 2000 years of experience, at least not that easily. Even if he's able to, he might not have enough time before a buckle flies into his face Ace gets the upper hand.
He can also feed false information to the opponent like he did with Tsukishiro, Like feeding him false habits, patterns, timings and so on
Ace has his tricks up his sleeve too. He's been called the cunning fox for a reason. In the series, he's only legitimately lost a few times, while he has battles where he deliberately loses (or plays along to) battles and stuff. The best example is when he fights another rider for something he wants, pretending to lose only to snatch it away and run off with it. Even if he does get fed false information and is unable to trick Koji, he's skilled enough to depend on his capabilities instead.

If there's one thing Ace has never shown in the whole series, it's being scared by something. Over 2000 years of fighting monsters (giant and small) and riders just won't make him afraid of Koji, as BERRIES has said. If anything, that might just go wrong on Koji's end.

Yeah he’s definitely better, DaPan really only uses trajectory, body movement, and environmental.

Honestly, unless the fear haxs is crazy or something, it won’t work agaisnt Ace. As a 17 year old, dude saw his classmates being killed by monsters and said “bet” and started throwing hands. Fights zombies, bio weapons, and gods on the daily. Even without any powers, The Ace of Hearts, which is a fragment of himself, literally tried going up agaisnt a God after seeing the entire world being destroyed

Dude has balls of steel
His profile doesn't have fear resistence though

Also, What you mentioned would be fear through natural means which would be Social influencing

Koji has supernatural fear hax

I'm not sure he can completely mimic and develop from 2000 years of experience, at least not that easily. Even if he's able to, he might not have enough time before a buckle flies into his face Ace gets the upper hand.
He can since he copies based on verbal and visual information and actually improves

Buckle do be looking OP though
Ace has his tricks up his sleeve too. He's been called the cunning fox for a reason. In the series, he's only legitimately lost a few times, while he has battles where he deliberately loses (or plays along to) battles and stuff. The best example is when he fights another rider for something he wants, pretending to lose only to snatch it away and run off with it. Even if he does get fed false information and is unable to trick Koji, he's skilled enough to depend on his capabilities instead.
But his opponents need to be just as skilled as Koji for that to matter XD

His profile doesn't have fear resistence though

Also, What you mentioned would be fear through natural means which would be Social influencing

Koji has supernatural fear hax
Ace doesn’t have resistances to fear Hax cause he’s naturally a guy who isnt really fearful. Like he might be shocked by Koji but he wouldn’t back down from a fight because of an uneasy feeling, his Desire is to strong for that. Mind you, his 2000 years of reincarnation is solely through Desires.

Unless Koji can affect people with crazy fear resistance, I don’t see why Ace would be at a disadvantage, Supernatural fear Hax or not

But his opponents need to be just as skilled as Koji for that to matter XD
While true, the enemies he faces may not be as skilled as Koji, you do have to take in consideration that they're catching up to him in power and other departments in the mid-arcs (this is pre-yearning after all). Sure, that bull rider guy lost his stuff by his tricks but a while back he was able to give Ace a run for his money. His cunningness is going to help in some way.

Ace doesn’t have resistances to fear Hax cause he’s naturally a guy who isnt really fearful. Like he might be shocked by Koji but he wouldn’t back down from a fight because of an uneasy feeling, his Desire is to strong for that. Mind you, his 2000 years of reincarnation is solely through Desires.

Unless Koji can affect people with crazy fear resistance, I don’t see why Ace would be at a disadvantage, Supernatural fear Hax or not
But this is just vsbattle standards

If the character doesn't have it in his profile then it can't be used though ;-;

Back