• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ace & Blackbeard vs. Igneel & Acnologia

Portgas d ace by candycanecroft-d415pqh
Igneel
Blackbeard11
Fairy tail acnologia island dragon zeref ultra 3840x2160 hd-wallpaper-819983
Round 1: Ace (Logia Intangibility off) vs. Igneel
Ace-0, Igneel-2

Round 2: Blackbeard (Pre-Gura Gura no Mi) vs. Acnologia

BB-0, Acno-2

Round 3: Ace & BB (conditions apove) vs. Igneel & Acnologia

Pirates-0, Dragons-2

Round 1: Igneel defeats Ace without problems. Even in his weakened state Igneel is physically superior to Ace. Ace can't use his fruit powers here, since his fire would be ineffective against Igneel. Igneel's flames are also superior to Ace's. I can't see a way for Ace to beat Igneel here.

Round 2: I don't think Acnologia can beat Blackbeard in his human form, but i believe he can kill him as a dragon. Their physicals are quite close but i believe that Acnologia's combat prowess and 400 years experience give him the win.

Round 3: Igneel and Acnologia. Seing as how Igneel can defeat Ace, while Acnologia can at the very least stalemate Blackbeard, both of them together can take this.

Back