• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you can say inconclusive since ryuko cant harm accel and accel cant kill ryuko

but on a sidenote accel can also BFR ryuko in a number of ways (best way would be blasting her outside of earths athmosphere and just leaving her in the vacuum of space)

so either inconclusive or accel defeats her.

couldn't she get away with blasting away the atmosphere and suffocate accel? not really something she'd do IC though.

Alright.

He can manipulate matter on the quantum level. After ripping her to shreds over and over eventually hes going to reduce her to pieces small enough that she cant come back from.

"The ability to manipulate any vector he comes into contact with" is what would cover it.

He has manipulated electrons subatomic beams and particles of dark matter. Also redirects photons casually on a daily basis.

Has he actually used this to tear people on his level apart though? The matter part not the vector part.

Also if he can do this he should have matter manipulation on his profile

Has he ever dissipated someone to the quantum level? I don't think you can extrapolate those showings and assume he can do the same on a larger scale than he has displayed.

Theres no real point. Its in the job description already. It would be like adding resistance to bullets explosives poisons etc.

He can if he wants to. Considering he is bloodlusted ryuko is going to get squashed.

Also note that he doesnt have to atomize her. Only into a pool of blood. Easy enough.

Actually all he has to do is turn his hand and she becomes mincemeat. He doesnt need to physically chase or touch her. She rushes in, attacks, breaks her arm in doing so, and she becomes paste all over the floor.

Lets be honest this is a god awful stomp.

Mmmmno, if its a specific power he has it should bo on the profile.

He's not going to even see her, she's is immensely faster than him.

If it really bothers you that much you could add it for me.

And actually depending on the distance Accelerator would be able to see her. Just like I can see a shooting star or a supersonic plane. And she only has to stand still for a instant to get demolished, which you would imagine she would when she breaks her arm against his vector shield.

This is a stomp. Just close this. Ryuko is just going to be a badly beaten ragdoll.

yes,the fact that ryuko will regenerate only to have the same thing happen over and over again puts a tear in my eye xD

Inconclusive is how I currently see it, Ryuko cant really do anything to get a win but shes is far too fast for Accelerator to even see her.

He's what at absolute best mach 1000 and Ryuko here is at the very least faster than base Ragyo who could speedblitz Ryuko when she able to speed blitz Nui who was able to speed bltiz her back when she mach 4500

Mach 300+ Accel is not going to be able to see Mach 4500+++++++ Ryuko. And yes i meant to put that many pluses, even Ryuko's weakest form from when she had basically no control over her powers is over 15x faster than him. Kisaragi Ryuko >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> True Life Fiber Synchronized Ryuko >>>>>>> Life Fiber Synhronized Ryuko > BoS Synchronized Ryuko

You just repeat she can without any additional information.

Listen to me. Depending on the distance I can see things moving thousands of times faster than me.

Ryuko only has to stand still for a moment, hesitate, whatever, to assume shes going to be moving at top speed 100% of the time isn't a very good argument. Especially when she's going to be breaking her arms the instant she tries to do any sort of damage to him.

Ryuko has 0 chances to win this from the start. Not 1%, not 0.01%, not 0.00000000000001%, not 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance, none. Nada.

Please just close this. This debate essentially squandles down to how many swipes do you need to take at the fly before you hit it.

Cool, Accel still isnt hitting Ryuko if he tries his entire life, with speed unequalized its not happening. The second Accel even attempts to make a move Ryuko would be able to blitz him ten times over and he wouldnt even realize it. I also love how youre treating Ryuko breaking her arms like that's actually going to be an issue for her.

Such evidence. Much debating. Much wow.

You literally proved you don't know what you're talking about in the first sentence. Second sentence is even dumber.

I told you why he could see her depending on the distance and your just in denial repeating your debunked "point"

Shes not going to blitz him over and over shes going to hit his shield once and get blown apart.

Guess ill wait for someone else to close this unholy stomp. You must really hate Ryuko or something. Like I said earlier.

This debate essentially squandles down to how many swipes do you need to take at the fly before you hit it.

@Aizen Devolving into insults really isnt necessary. Instead you could pehaps show that Accelerator is able to hit someone who can move at speeds far exceeding Mach 4500+, otherwise im going to have to ask you to stop using your guessing game of what ifs as an argument. Unless Accel has shown the ability to hit someone as fast as Ryuko, you cannot just randomly assume he can.

isnt he only High 6-A through uing the earth's vectors? so his sheilf otherise isnt strong enough to rip her to pieces

Im sorry but that is so ridiculously dumb I don't even know how to answer that. I tried maths and physics and plain common sense and you ignored everything I said.┬»_(Òâä)_/┬».

Accelerator doesnt need to strike her or anything. He can manipulate any vectors that exist with his range. Just by being in the vicinity he can turn his hand and win. Whe she slows down because she hits his shield causing her to break apart he will destroy her.

Once Accelerator gets 7 wins and people ask for this to get added to the profiles I bet you will be one of the people to cry stomp

jeezus christ LAS get over yourself.

Its not like his powers are AoE right? He'd have to actually perceive her todo something.

I need to get aroun to watching my blur rays of this anime, this vector **** is confusing even when I read his profile.

Once again, the insults are not necessary.

Accelerator isnt fast enough to be able to turn his hand in time to react to Ryuko.

WeeklyBattles said:
Accelerator isnt fast enough to be able to turn his hand in time to react to Ryuko.
Er. He stands still and turns his hand once she gets knocked back by the shield and shreds her to pieces ad infinitum.

KuuIchigo said:
WeeklyBattles said:
Er. He stands still and turns his hand once she gets knocked back by the shield and shreds her to pieces ad infinitum.
How would he do that? He's Mach 300 at best, Ryuko is explonentially higher than Mach 4500+. He's nowhere near fast enough to be able to react to her, let alone land a hit on her.

Le sigh. You keep bringing up the speed like it matters. You gonna tell me she going to be moving at that speed for the whole fight even while she gets rekt by the shield she gonna recover instantly?

Accel just needs that one instant and he'll shred her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back