• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill also point out that Accelerator is laughably faster than his base form.

She touches him, she explodes. He proceeds to annihilate her.

I just remembered this little bit If the user's ability is automatic and set on deflecting all strikes at all times, the opponent can take advantage by attacking, and then quickly pulling away just before contact. This will have the "reverse vector" to reverse the pulling away, allowing the opponent to punch the user, which in fact can increase the power of the punch, thus bypassing the "absolute defense".

Is it possible Ryuko could figure this out before getting killed?

LordAizenSama said:
Ill also point out that Accelerator is laughably faster than his base form.
She touches him, she explodes. He proceeds to annihilate her.
Still nowhere near as fast as Ryuko

She touches him, takes dmage, regenerates, and gets away before he even gets a chance to move

Doesn't he need to manipulate vectors to achieve that? where would he redirect the energy from to be able to do that?

KuuIchigo said:
Le sigh. You keep bringing up the speed like it matters. You gonna tell me she going to be moving at that speed for the whole fight even while she gets rekt by the shield she gonna recover instantly?
Accel just needs that one instant and he'll shred her.

she is bloodlusted has supremely high stamina, can fly, has high willpower and regen of high mid level

Yes.

AquaWaifu said:
I just remembered this little bit If the user's ability is automatic and set on deflecting all strikes at all times, the opponent can take advantage by attacking, and then quickly pulling away just before contact. This will have the "reverse vector" to reverse the pulling away, allowing the opponent to punch the user, which in fact can increase the power of the punch, thus bypassing the "absolute defense".

Is it possible Ryuko could figure this out before getting killed?
No. Firstly she is not smart enough to figure that out and it takes insane timing and understanding of his personality and AIM dispersion field/power.

Even Acvelerator himself was originally unaware of this flaw.

only the person who developed Accelerators power can pull it off successfully.

And Accelerator can change the rules for his shield so whatever comes at him goes up down left right, etc etc.

LordAizenSama said:
I have. You are free to disagree but I gave legitimate reasons. Clearly others think so 2.
Your "legitimate reasons" consist of Accel being able to hit someone immensely faster than him because reasons and nothing else.

Wew did you just say my reasoning was non-sense?

Better than your constant speed speed speed reasonings are.

I explained it to you but you dont understand. Your arguments also come from incredibility. I can lead a horse to water but cant make it drink.

Anyway Accelerator 4-2-0. I have a question for you weekly, once Accelerator wins this are you going to refuse to add it because it's a stomp?

you know of accels passive vector shield,yes?

in which it automatically adjust upcoming vectors and redirect it away?

@KuuIchigo Yes it is, at least my reasoning of "Accelerator cant hit someone exponentially faster than him" actually makes sense.

LordAizenSama said:
I explained it to you but you dont understand. Your arguments also come from incredibility. I can lead a horse to water but cant make it drink.
Anyway Accelerator 4-2-0. I have a question for you weekly, once Accelerator wins this are you going to refuse to add it because it's a stomp?

I would like to ask you to please quit bieng a snooty jackass.

LordAizenSama said:
You have yet to explain how Accelerator is going to tag someone exponentially faster than he is capable of moving. How is my argument in any way from incredibility?

And get off your high horse, its a versus match. It might seem like some big ego boost to you but honestly idgaf. Tone it back on the hostility. First warning.

Again weekly I have a question.

once Accelerator wins this are you going to refuse to add it because it's a stomp?

Also I have explained to you how it works multiple times. Other people seem to understand just fine

Omfg. It's not that hard, people.

She hits Accel's shield at what mach 4500? All of that will get directed back at her and turn her into a puddle of blood. He will then keep shredding her faster than her regen can put her back. Done. Easy. Stop with the speed shit now.

@Aizen Why would i? If he wins he wins.

If no one wants to give solid reasoning for WHY he wins then yes im not going to add it. So far that seems to be the trend.

KuuIchigo said:
She hits Accel's shield at what mach 4500? All of that will get directed back at her and turn her into a puddle of blood. He will then keep shredding her faster than her regen can put her back. Done. Easy. Stop with the speed shit now.
^this is basically why i asked if weekly knew of accels vector shield

KuuIchigo said:
How? If she's being hit with the same amount of energy she's dishing out it wouldnt do anything to her because it'd be the same amount she can tank with her durability. Her regen is instantaneous, and no one has given a reasoning as to how he's going to keep up with her so no, the "speed shit" is not stopping.

KuuIchigo said:

Has he ever turned someone into a puddle of blood by bouncing back their own physical attacks back at them?

LordAizenSama said:
@Aqua reread my posts above. I made it abudantly clear

He needs to perceived and see where Ryuko is to affect her vectors and she can survive getting in contact with his pssive shield.

Accelerator can also change the rules of his reflection like I mentioned earlier. Just change the rule of it so it goes in every which way direction when it hits. And like I mentioned earlier he has the accuracy over his power down to the smallest particles in existence.

LordAizenSama said:
Accelerator can also change the rules of his reflection like I mentioned earlier. Just change the rule of it so it goes in every which way direction when it hits. And like I mentioned earlier he has the accuracy over his power down to the smallest particles in existence.
How is he going to react in order to do any of that given the speed gap?

LordAizenSama said:
You're acting like speed has nothing to do in this scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back