• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"That pause is all Accelerator needs"

MHS+ to MHS is like slowed time to Ryuko, but it doesn't matter.

But what I mean that pause and her thinking about what happened would still be to fast for him to react to if the >>>>>>>> arrows are an indication.

LordAizenSama said:
You just repeat she can without any additional information.
Listen to me. Depending on the distance I can see things moving thousands of times faster than me.

Ryuko only has to stand still for a moment, hesitate, whatever, to assume shes going to be moving at top speed 100% of the time isn't a very good argument. Especially when she's going to be breaking her arms the instant she tries to do any sort of damage to him.

Ryuko has 0 chances to win this from the start. Not 1%, not 0.01%, not 0.00000000000001%, not 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance, none. Nada.

Please just close this. This debate essentially squandles down to how many swipes do you need to take at the fly before you hit it.
WeeklyBattles wrote:
Cool, Accel still isnt hitting Ryuko if he tries his entire life.

Explain this to me. This is super crystal clear. You knew it was a stomp and did nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back