• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Yeaaaaahhhhhhh 95% sure this may be a mismatch, but I was genuinely curious on how this fight would go.

Pre Headshot Accelerator for now speed is Unequal.

Saber:

Accelerator:

Inconclusive: 8

No it would not.

That being said, IDK if she can force a future where her blade passes through the shield.

Accelerator can block light so no.

That said her fate Manipulation collapses all possibilities into her favor.

Major mismatch. Yeah Musashi can collapse possibility to an extent, BUT, and this is a MAJOR BUT, the possibility have to EXIST in the first place. She couldn't cut ivan in 2.1 from the start, cause the possibility of her cutting ivan didn't exist until mashu showed up to distract ivan long enough for him to lower his defence.

So, major mismatch, Musashi can't get through accel's reflection, cause without Amata's formula for bypassing reflection, she can't launch the famous "Kihara trick".

Even if you have Amata's formula, anyone other than a "Kihara" would have issue replicating it precisely, cause "Kihara standard" is ridiculous, and Amata's trick require one to control every fiber of one's muscle down to microscopic level.

That said, emperio eyes would allow her to dodge or counter pre brain damage accel's attack very well. It's not as good as IB + precog, but it should allow her to sufficiently take close to no damage from Accel's attack.

So likely tie, Accel have no hard way to kill her, but she also have no way to beat him.

Unless, Musashi's suddenly goes stupid and try to close range cqc Accel (Accel is a close range cqc mage, which is what a lot of people seem to not get), in which case, she might be caught off-guard and die.

Just so we are clear on what Emperio eyes is, it only provides possibility that are possible for Musashi based on her physical, mental and the information she have. It is essentially a supercomputer that simulate the future based on the data inputted right now. Any future the eyes provide, must be "possible" for Musashi even when she doesn't have her eyes.

You can call Emperiod Eyes fate manipulation if you want, but you are going to work on a really broad definition of fate manipulation. Cause it is really limited, and not really a hax. Its more of a support ability, or "win more" ability. If Musashi can win, it makes it easier for her to do it more effortlessly, if she can win but the possibility is low, it tilts it in her favor makes it achievable. But if she CAN'T win, end of story, no "collapse possibility in to one she wins" or "infinite possibility" hax. Can't win means can't win, even facing munenori, she wouldn't have won without Gudao's assistance.

I'll have to dig through Beast Lair because I don't have the full context on the Empyrean Eye, though I'd probably have to lean towards inconclusive for Andrew's reasons.

The Empyrean Eye doesn't create new futures, but just collapses all possibilities (as in what's actually possible) into the most optimal one for her.

Wow an Accelerator match with actual debate. Funny.

Close and add at will gentleman.

Also lol at Accelerator beating Karna and Gil but not Musashi.

Emp eye FTW

Gargoyle One said:
Wow an Accelerator match with actual debate. Funny.
Close and add at will gentleman.

Also lol at Accelerator beating Karna and Gil but not Musashi.

Emp eye FTW
Lol i'm laughing so hard by that Gar. XD

This fight basically same with kamachi states about what if accel vs almighty thor. Thor cant harm accel neither do accel. Fyi, almighty thor has similar ability with musashi.

@Monarch

This is Pre-Headshot Accelerator who's a raving psychopath and ******. There's no way he'll ever do that.

Right, this is only an unfounded assumption but I believe Minarchnwas being sarcastic slash joking

Uh, Musashi gets absolutely slaughtered? The first thing she does in any fight is go for CQC and the moment she tries that here, it's game over. Even if she doesn't do that for whatever reason, Accel has enough AoE to hit her easily no matter where she dodges.

Her CQC has her nhax built in. and judging from the fact that both Kojiro and her abilities are needed to cancel eachother out, if one of them activated their ability and the other didn't, then it would likely be GG. And Assassin is all about spamming his ability, I do think she would also go for it

Tho granted, I have not played the event that she is in, so maybe she acts differently

Doesn't matter. She dies instantly in CQC, all of her 3 mid-long range attacks are also useless, and Accel's AoE is just too big for her. The OP is right, this is a mismatch.

Accel already beat karna and gil in other thread which two most OP servant in nasuverse. So unless musashi more OP than karna or gil, I doubt she can beat accel xD

Back