• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator vs Mega Alakazam

even them i don't know if there is even need to add this as accel might have an upgrade soon

maybe even alakzam gets ones with the gen 4 remakes ? (i hope in the gen 4 remakes) T_T

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
How will he know if he copies Vector Manipulation he will explode? especially when this power doesn't exist in pokemon.
precog he will see himself die before he traces

How will he know if he copies Vector Manipulation he will explode? especially when this power doesn't exist in pokemon.
insane intelligence + insane precognition + insane information analysis

Precog and knowing everything accel does?

Malox1696 said:
even them i don't know if there is even need to add this as accel might have an upgrade soon

maybe even alakzam gets ones with the gen 4 remakes ? (i hope in the gen 4 remakes) T_T
You could probably make white wings accel high 6a straight up really.

Skimmed.. so what's now? mindahax wont work on accel, miracle eye gets redirected if its a projectile and precog tells it trace is a bad idea to use due to the power curriculum program effect on esper powers. Were there other abilties alakazam might use or is this just incon?

Miracle Eye isn't a projectile or stuff like that. Would make it hard for it to stop people from dodging if it was something that could be dodged.

It being aoe is also unlikely due to affecting one target at a time only.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Miracle Eye isn't a projectile or stuff like that. Would make it hard for it to stop people from dodging if it was something that could be dodged.
It being aoe is also unlikely due to affecting one target at a time only.
in the games it gets reflected too and btw it just makes it always hit , it does not bypass barrier and it can't even hit target while fly or dig

You responded to a statement about miracle eye with something about magic coat.

Also, fly and dig are game mecchanics, alakazam not being able to hit enemies that are flying high despite it's range is ridicolous.

Btw why are u all pushing for miracle eye ?

its just a 100% accuracy and does not bypass protection or other similar skill what are u all on ?

Now if he had gen 1 blizz and was gen 1 alakazam then he would win hand downs

Make a match between him and Mega Alakazam or Accelerator if you think he shoud take the spot

Accelerator was already done, it's on his page

Pretty sure he utterly blitzes Alakazam and Alakazam can't put him down unless you accept Miracle Eye's "Resistance negation" NLF BS as legit

Gargoyle One said:
Accelerator was already done, it's on his page

Pretty sure he utterly blitzes Alakazam and Alakazam can't put him down unless you accept Miracle Eye's "Resistance negation" NLF BS as legit
Do it anyway and see what happens

DO IT

No.

Every goddam Pokémon vs inFAMOUS thread goes to flame, Alakazam can take it equal speed for all I care.

Unequal though he blatantly gets blitzed

Pretty sure that the only amount of speed difference there can be between the two is X5, unless you make him ftl.

From the looks of it Cole vs Pikachu got removed.

I'll just say that was the thread that caused the OP to make a CRT for 4B Pikachu

I'm ashamed for being apart of the thread that caused that.

Voting for Mega Alakazam via Trace, and overall having so much shit Accelerator has to get through.

KuuIchigo said:
Read the thread. Your points are null.
I have. From my understanding, Accelerator is ****** by Zam's Precog. But instead of telling me to read a thread I already have you could also just simply provide counterpoints.

Precog is what tells Alakazam trace wont work out well for him. The only thing we were discussing was how Miracle Eye's resistence/immunity lower is delivered which I doubt matters anyways since accel inheriently isnt immune to mind hax. His resistence comes from a passive application of his vector control filter not some type of immunity. It would require effecting his AIM field to negate this.

Back