• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator vs Mega Alakazam

Pretty sure alakazam would obtain any calculation Accel can do due to info stuff. It wouldn't self destroy due to what I pointed out. Pretty sure most pokemon abilities are not, in fact, magical either.

SchroKatze said:
Just mentioning that... Pre-Headshot Accel's calculation powers are something above several supercomputers, and we are talking about Academy City technology. Even the Sisters, who are essentially biological supercomputers due to being level 3 espers and etc (there are around 10,000 of them) couldn't make up to half of that capability. His wings are tens or hundreds of times better than that.

Unless 5000 IQ can make up for that... yeah, Alakazam isn't going to have a easy time trying to use Accel's powers

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Pretty sure alakazam would obtain any calculation Accel can do due to info stuff. It wouldn't self destroy due to what I pointed out. Pretty sure most pokemon abilities are not, in fact, magical either.
by 2 different ability ui mean the power to use both esper and pokemon moves, if he traces then he can't use pokemon moves without getting the backlash as it would require him to use something different form his personal reality, it does not have to be magic

Ricsi-viragosi said:
While a Pokémon with Trace is in battle, if at any time an adjacent opponent has an Ability that can be copied by Trace, Trace will activate and replace itself with that Ability. After activating Trace, if a Pokémon gains Trace again (e.g. via Skill Swap), Trace will activate at the first opportunity.
Alakaza has psychic power aside from trace, though, which are what to aru's esper powers would be equalized to. (cause both are psychic powers)

Theres also the question: How fast can Alakazam calc? Accel is constantly making calculations to maintain his vector shield, which includes a crapton of variables (tbh, he can reflect every single photon he receives per second individually)

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Pokemon moves aren't getting equalized to neither esper abilities nor magic.
Yea but u can't copy mega evolutions rights ? To use the wings u would need to have his personal reality and his ability or u "borrow" his personal reality

Since this isn't speed equal I don't see how accel can win btw.

Any level 2 Esper needs to be able to calc as fast as a supercomputer thats pretty much beyond our current technology due to AC's nature. Accel is the strongest Level 5.

Faster than a supercomputer isn't the same as smarter than a supercomputer. Alakazam's smart enough to know everything in the world, from beginning to present. Which even then doesn't matter as it instantly learns everything Accel knows due to its precog.

Index know all the grimore in the world but can't do 1+1. It's the difference between an hhd and an ssd having/storing information =/= calculation power

And even then "smarter then a super computer " I'm smarter than a super computer, I just can't calculate at the same speed

Disregarding the fact that no one on this will is smarter than a supercomputer, this conversation doesn't matter due to Alakazam's precog making it know everything Accel knows.

KuuIchigo said:
DontTalkDT said:
Since this isn't speed equal I don't see how accel can win btw.
OP prob just forgot.
Actually this was to see who was the strongest High 6-C. If Alakazam can beat Accel with speed unequal, then he wins the spot.

Yes but u still can't do all the calculations at the same speed just try it at home use the hhd to start a program then use a ssd for the same program both have the same data but u will notice that the ssd load faster, not because it knows more or it's smarter but because it has more processor and transistor that are more efficient

OP prob just forgot.
Actually this was to see who was the strongest High 6-C. If Alakazam can beat Accel with speed unequal, then he wins the spot.

If so then speed unequal is inconclusive for me.

Back