• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Would Accel's hax help him for this battle? Seriously, that's a legit question I have. Anyway, bloodlust, and deathmatch (which the previous pretty much implies)
Accelerator
Magneto-0

Well, I know this has been done on other forums before but the answer is that Magneto really can't do crap to him. His way of winning would be busting the planet and surviving in space, because we don't know if Accel can whereas we know that he can.

You know, now that I think about it, Accelerator would do very well against Star Wars characters...

Accelerator either wins, or the match is inconclusive, for the reasons stated above.

Accel is probably unable to survive in the space. But I think it should be listed as inconclusive if Magneto will go for the kill regardless of cost.

magneto has molecular manipulation, if it works without energy connection than magneto should win, otherwise accel takes this, at best a draw because matter manpulation on molecular scale should be able to allow magneto heal himself (i dont really know much about his char...)

His molecular manipulation is extention of his magnetic power. Still, he has enough power to damage the planet. So it's a draw...

I was wondering if Accel could take the iron in his blood being manipulated. Blood seemed to be a defining factor in Accelerator vs Raizel.

Alright. Thanks Yamatohime for your imput, along with the rest of you guys. b^.^d (two thumbs up)

Accelerator can control magnetism around his body, basically unable magneto to affect him in anyway.

PESER said:
Accelerator can control magnetism around his body, basically unable magneto to affect him in anyway.
It won't protect entire Earth from Magneto though. And I kind of doubt that Accel can survive open space.

Not unless he personally recirculate the flow of air by ripping carbon out of CO2 though (Which would have made a pretty good energy source for him to do it continuously), using the internal pressure his body dealt to him. Also do you remember he can also deal with the radiation on a daily basic

Yamatohime said:
It won't protect entire Earth from Magneto though. And I kind of doubt that Accel can survive open space.
i dont read comics so i dont know much about magneto, but i can imagine feats done with high-lvl magnetism, either way, was there a instance in which air could be controlled or the bound between atoms? (basically turning every place acccel goes into a place full of 100% oxygen? or ozone?)

In the first fight against Touma, he manipulate air itself to try to create a stable plasma ball to throw at him. I don't know about the bond between atom though, but he manipulate photon vector on a daily basic, which should be even smaller than atom.

^yeah, they are smaller bur reflecting is a lot easier for accel than manipulating, the problem in his case could be that he cant do it on a range, think about hindreds and thousands of meters of deadly 100% oxygen, but that also only if magneto can do something like that ^_^

^How does Magneto survive in space? Does he have a spaceship or something?

Also it depends on how well accelerator manipulates the vectors around him. In his Angel Mode he can manipulate vectors without touching them. that means if he can manipulate the molecules in his body so that they stay in their relative positions while he moves, and take about 5km square of the earth's atmosphere before magneto destroys it, then he can win. Even if the pressure is zero, molecules are held together by electromagnetic interactions. Seeing as he can move at velocities while fightning an angel with accelerators that would produce forces that would kill normal humans, he probably is able to treat his entire body a single object which explains why the sudden shift in acceleration doesn't kill him. Basically the idea is if you travel at 24 the speed of sound, and you sudden stop, even if you don't bang into anything, your brain will still have a velocity of mach 24, while your skull has a velocity of Zero. You would end up with a huge amount of force being slapped into your brain and die.

Yamatohime said:
PESER said:
Sorry but Magneto can't breathe in space either, so what's the difference. Well Accel still might have a chance (after all he is controlling any vectors allowing him to manipulate air as well)

Accel's biggest vector manipulation feat puts him at continent level.

Wouldn't him negating magneto's manipulation(planet level) make it NLF?

Accelerator can survive in space by controling air vectors or by useing vc to simulate breathing so his heart can beat or whatever. Magneto gets stomped ?

Zetos4500 said:
Accelerator can survive in space by controling air vectors or by useing vc to simulate breathing so his heart can beat or whatever. Magneto gets stomped ?
accel is a human, he needs oxygen, and without it he would die, so vector control will be little helpful :/

btw, what is "vc"?

PS: only now i realized, what version of accel? with or without choker? with choker it is instant loss for accel because magnetos attacks will easily mess the signal with the sisters,

without it, accel survives anything magneto can directly use on him(except for wormholes...BFR maybe?)...

so i go with: magneto win by choker-accel, and high diff for accel by choker-less version...

Zetos4500 said:
He can't control air in space,because there is no air in space.If earth gets destroyed both die.

On the fight,in character willing to kill magneto will realise he can't harm accel from the outside,without destroying the earth,so he just pulls all the iron out of accel's body,and accel can't do anything about it,since magneto's peak pull is planet level while accel's best vector control feat is continent level.Pulling out all the Iron in his body will leave him unable to absorb oxygen from air,no matter how much he breathes,his body can't convert sugar into energy anymore,nor can it produce any more cells,all in all,he dies.

Back