• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He can. Not 4 kms. His range comes from him taking control of the earth. Not remote vector control. And she has some sort of mind control with timestop.

Stomp/spite.

I mean, we can place both in range of the vector control if it would make it more fair.

Its still a spite/stomp no matter what. Passive mindcontrol instantly and timestop

Im sorry but why is this taking so long to close?

Her mind hax isn't passive (it's subconscious however) and the timestop on its own wouldn't prevent her from being destroyed.

Seriously if we use that logic Accel stomped all his notable victories because they couldn't get past the vector shield.

For the record.

Beast is completely incapable of bypassing the shield, and gets one shot by atomization. You don't see me complaining about it.

Then again, Ragyo vs Beast was closed for the same reasons

Wrong. Firstly Kenshiro could beat Accel, whilst toneri is prob a stomp beast can make it inconclusive.

And um.. that is quite literally what passive means. subconscious IS passive.

Anyway im unfollowing this stomp thread. Goodluck.

Oh and before I leave, I'll just point out again that creating versus threads with the intent to make one character lose is spite. Which according to our rules must be closed.

OP literally placed Accell in range against SBA to give him a better chance (Homulilly literally only wins via a faster startup). Not sure where you are getting the spite part.

The guy who beat The Beast dies for reasons above.

Malox1696 said:
I don't get this , she wins cause she can time stop right ? It's this not a stomp
She doesn't Time Stop in character, according to the above it's because of Mind screw

1 it's debetable if he is affect by mind control (he can pass trough people clearing field , and is not affect by mind related esp )

2 and if you want to argue he is affected it would still be a stomp cause the moment she starts he can't do anything cause mind screw

btw this is 7b version ,so do she get all the ability stated here or people got confused ?

The insane amout of wins on her profile makes me want to restrict her mind screw and make a match where she losses.

1) She can mind control 2-As. Unless Accel resisted a mind control of this calibre, his resistance is moot

2) The 7-B version has every ability debated so far. And she literally only wins because she acts faster.

Blanked said:
The insane amout of wins on her profile makes me want to restrict her mind screw and make a match where she losses.
Meh, she lost to Bolas.

And it's finally over....

Close and Add at will.

Now that I finally have a concluded Accel and Fiamma match, time to find one for Aleister.

Kaltias said:
1) She can mind control 2-As. Unless Accel resisted a mind control of this calibre, his resistance is moot
2) The 7-B version has every ability debated so far. And she literally only wins because she acts faster.
So there is no fight right ? This is the same as the aleister thread : people argue she wins by mind control the moment the fight starts, prove aleister resisted 1c mind Control (phase changes) , somehow it's not??, so she wins instantly with no fight , still not a stomp . How ?

Because he obliterates her via everything else?

Unless you want to tell me every match with a time Stop or any leading move is a stomp.

Gargoyle One said:
Because he obliterates her via everything else?
Unless you want to tell me every match with a time Stop or any leading move is a stomp.
Every match where one can't act/deal damage is a stomp it's the definition on the wiki (I posted it on the other tread) , this is the reason why we don't have tier 1 vs tier 10 , the fight end in an instant (or speed blitz) and the tier 10 can't even damage the tier 1 (uneless he has an hax or something that can at least put up a fight , if he has an hax that say :if he fight t1 he instantly wins/incapacitate , it's a stomp )

I'm sorry, but that's an incredibly narrow minded view of matches.

Can the Beast or Toneri hurt Accelerator? No? Then why were those added and you didn't complain, but this is a stomp?

And please fix your grammar I can hardly read that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back