• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator versus Shiba Tatsuya

Accelerator before being impaired by Touma. During or before the events of Railgun.

Light Novel Shiba with his mobile suit and his CADs

•Battle Conditions•

Location- Earth

Code:
Prep time 2 hours
Starts 600m away

Bloodlusted

Code:
Limiters removed for Shiba
They're meeting for the first time but are informed on basic knowledge about each other such as one can reflect all vectors and the other can create country sized explosions

Win by either one of the dies

Speed equalised.

Accelerator can use Misaka network even though he doesn't need it.

Wins:?

Inconclusive:?

Tatsuya's shots hit the target directly without traveling through space (they travel in the information dimension), so they haven't vectors, Tatsuya should win

Dang I thought it was s fair match up. Originally I knew Accelerator will lose to onii-sama but a dude argued with me so much that I began to thought Accelerator might actually be stronger since I don't really follow ToAru series. Word how the persistence other ppl can change your mindset like that. I debated with an easy point that Shiba decomposes a 2inch pebble to create a city level explosion releasing tons of joules of energy in the form of heat and eventually scorch everything and burn his oxygen supply and kill him by suffocation. He didn't agree tho

@Kenei Your method won't work because Accel has solved this problem by carrying portable oxygen when he fought misaka's clone.

His vector shield is at multi-continent dura, unless the attack can surpass that level of potency than nope.

Trying to attack Accel from the inside won't work because of his AIM field.

Accel should win with high diff because Tatsuya has the range advantage. Change it to post headshot and Accel should stomps.

Your sure? Tatsuya can break down objects at subatomic level plus with limiter off he can shoot more than one material burst yk. With enough range he can drop barrage of explosions until his oxygen supply runs out. All he needs is an object a small as drop of water and he can break it down into creating nuclear level explosions. And there is no limit to his range. He can remotely shoot material burst while being in Russia, US or anywhere and Accelerator won't know a tint of where his location is. Plus Psion waves are not force, they can't be reflected back. Same goes on how Accelerator hears sound and noise. Tatsuya can just send a combination of calculated waves on Accelerator and knock him unconscious and activate material burst by suffocating him while being unconscious.

Also how big was the oxygen tank? Size of a a body spray wasn't it? 3 material bursts and he's deprived of oxygen and would die of suffocation.

Accelerator matter manipulation is far superior than what Tatsuya can do.

His matter manipulation is on Macro Quantum level. Rearranged Last Order's electrons in her brain. Can manipulate Kakine's Dark Matter which is made up of subatomic particles. Manipulated Mugino's Meltdowner beam which is made of highspeed electrons

Psion can be counted as magic, which will be nulled by his AIM field. Yes as i told you Tatsuya has the range advantage, but you set the fight only at 600m.

ÔÇóÔÇóPsions (µâ│Õ¡É, literally "Thought Particles", the English spelling is "psyon") are non-physical particles that come under the dimension of psychic phenomenon, an information element that records the result of cognizance and thought. They are similar to Pushions in that Pushions are the particle manifestations of emotions from intention and thought, while Psions are the particle manifestations of intention and thought< The books differ to your generalisation of Psion waves. >Fight starts at 600m but with his mobile suit he can reach middle to outer atmosphere. Accelerator can only reflect and manipulate matter not generate. He can create force fields but not transform it into independent forces. Tatsuya has regrowth and can regrow until his brain ceases function which is till 8 mins after death. And his Elemental Sight perceives at information dimensional level. Information dimensional is the core of dimensional physics btw. He can look back into time and in theory can also look into the future but has yet to display it. And in information dimension one can calculate the random or in this case the constructed vector fields in 2D and 3D and can necessarily break it down since the vector forces are being held through Accelerator's magic and calculation ability. Accelerator's calculation ability is massive but can he react in less than .005 seconds of breaching of his vector fields and reconstruct them? In .5 seconds Tatsuya can perform gram demolition and deconstruct Accelerator into dust

I'm not sure how to continue since Tatsuya has no profile. Some info you get from the wiki might not all be correct and can be taken as an outlier.

Afaik Tatsuya profile got removed because the story inconsistency with what was described and how the author executed the action.

Edit: No Accel doesn't use magic. His power has no activation sequence or something similar. Magic and AIM are two different thing in ToAru.

As for intelligence i belive accel has the advantage, his computation skill far exceed 100 supercomputers combined. The prove for that is his matter manipulation at macro quantum level. Though He doesn't even need to reconstruct his vector shield because it will be passively reconstructed.

Why is this a thing when Shiba doesn't even have a profile.

>Checks op's profile

So you're new here, makes sense.

Mahouka is on my to do list, i will read it and see if profiles can be made.

Naturally will take some time since it has 20+ volumes and i got other stuff i was gonna read first.

Who knows, could be weeks, could be months.

Depends on my mood, haven't started the series, and even when i do it may take a day for a volume, depends how long each volume is, and there are like 27 volumes so yea.

Aight, the thread will be on hold then or might just delete this and create new after the profiling gets over. Also do you know when the revision of Altair is?

Back