• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator (To Aru Majutsu No Index ) vs Cole MacGrath (InFamous)

Status
Not open for further replies.
High 6-A

Speed equalized.

Beast Cole

Fight to death.
AcceleratorPreheadshot
"I have no interest in being a villain, and I don't think that I can become a good person. I'm at a halfway point where I'm not even sure which path I should walk down… but I guess even there, I can still interfere in someone's life and help bring things to a positive conclusion…"

Playstation all stars br evil cole macgrath by acdramon-d5kp0oj
Cole

Hmmmm.... I'm leaning toward inconclusive.

Cole's attacks don't really have any chance at touching Accelerator, what with his passive vector reflector (heh), and Accelerator doesn't really have a way to put Cole down. Sure, his wings may disintegrate him, but Cole has atomic level regen and can absorb matter from his surrounding area to both heal himself and reform his body. Reflecting Cole's attacks back at him won't do anything, since Cole is immune to lighting, fire, Ray Field Radiation at this point, and Plasma/Wind is almost just as ineffective against him.

Accelerator can't mess with Cole's electrical signals, because Cole can both fight off mind manipulation and has, arguably, better control over the electricity in his body, what with his absorb and view other's memories as his own with his Neural Vison, and his ability to alter his perception of time via Precision. Cole has also fought off people who tried to mess with his internal energy, so there's that.

Cole's only hope to win is that the Ray Field Radiation that is emitted form his body/blasts somehow manages to make it to Accelerator and give him super cancer and he dies, but that has a low chance of happening.

Tl;dr Inconclusive because both of their abilities cancel each other's out

I think radiation won't work for accel because of his reflection that stated in ln able to reflect radiation and bioligical weapon

I think cole win here even if i want to Vote Accel.

I mean Accel need battery to keep using his power right?

Cole could just teleport back, and also could just fly back via Static Thursters, or could use his gravity manipulation to help him get back to earth.

And, this might just be speculation on my part, but there might be a chance that Beast Cole could survive space, since we've seen the inside of its body doesn't have any blood or organs, and is instead made up of a strange lava-esque energy. The Beast also has an immunity to heat and a resistance to radiation (survived a nuke), and could survive without a head/half of it's face blown off, meaning that it most likely doesn't need air.

Just my two cents

Well his teleportation range should be equal to his attack range, and he is capable of casual blasts that span entire states, and is calculated to be in the hundreds of kilometers, and is shown the be usable back to back, so it should help him out there.

The Beast's powers amp Cole's powers to their maximum potential, so his static thrusters are at their best. Cole can react to and keep up in combat with a man who can sidestep lightning, and the feat was calculate to be Mach 1193.5, so his thrusters now have that type of speed, so he should be able to match the momentum.

There's also the chance that he could alter gravity (to make a Zero gravity area or to make gravity focused on one area) to keep him self from floating.

And if he can't, well he could TP out of the AoE

Alright, just wanted to chip in my two cents.

@PTSOX

Proof of this? One can definitely have different ranges on their abilities.

That isn't much compared to the physical force of one being tossed into orbit with five minutes of the kinetic energy of Earth's rotation.

Here's the calc.

John, the original Beast, casually teleported around the city of New Marias with no problem, so if he could do that with just his powers, the Cole, with his + John powers, should be capable of much higher.

Iirc; don't most ground to orbit feats only clock in at MHS?

@PTSOX

The distance across the city is not comparable to the distance between Orbit and the ground.

Like I said, that the bare minimum. His teleportation range should be capable to his blast range, which clocks in at the hundreds of kilometers.

Also, another example of the Beast's teleportation range is when his body got destroyed at the outside of New Marias, which most of been a few hundred kilometers away, he teleported his atoms into the city and reformed his body.

If that's the speed Cole can literally just teleport beforehand. Also the tornado literally just tossed him up, a normal human, and was that slow. I'm sure Cole can teleport out of that.

Not to mention Accelerator himself admitted that one way to defeat him is to deprive him of oxygen. So repeated explosions and radiation should help out at least. The moment there's no breathable safe air it becomes hard to survive. A battle of attrition would allow Cole to win, also there's no way he's gonna go for melee range.

Also Cole doesn't need to spam it. He just needs to play keep away.

Accelerator launched Amata with just his wings in that form. What would happen if he redirected five minutes of the Earth's kinetic energy to throw him?

Explosions won't be doing crap to Accelerator and so does radiation. In addition, there's nothing stopping Accelerator from simply blowing in oxygen with a gust of wind.

Where does Cole's atomic-level regen come from?

@PTSOX

Somehow I'm skeptical, do you have a video?

By the way, justifications like these should be on the profile so I don't have to question them like this.

Redirecting all that energy to form the plasma took him time. He needed to charge up and gather it. And even if he did Cole can still teleport away as he's flying.

Even if the whole world becomes inhabitable? Battle of Attrition is still here.

Beast took a nuke and regenerated by forming a black hole. A miniature one mind you but let's not debate on that. John White himself regenerated from atom to atom. As the power of The Beast and gave it to Cole.

Guess we have some updating to do then. really wish that person didn't get the Infamous pages locked in the first place.

That's not too bad. But once more, Cole is not gonna play the melee game here. He's a ranged fighter. He's just gonna play keep away as much as he can. Also he can just fly back...

Once more. The Beast was able to teleport from a distant place (As PTS said it was hundreds of kilometers away considering a nuclear missile took a few seconds before reaching him and the blast was barely felt in New Marais) and into New Marais. That's done instantly. I mean I agree with you but the issue is, the Beast literally did just teleport that distance while dead/regenerating. So it's really not something to not believe in.

Accelerator rips him to pieces.

Esper powers like Accelerators work on the quantum level, even regenerating from atoms is rather insignificant.

Looking at coles page his regen looks rather meh, so that and BFR would do the trick.

@Core Accelerator has remote vector control. He can do this from a distance

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
That's not too bad. But once more, Cole is not gonna play the melee game here. He's a ranged fighter. He's just gonna play keep away as much as he can. Also he can just fly back...
Once more. The Beast was able to teleport from a distant place (As PTS said it was hundreds of kilometers away considering a nuclear missile took a few seconds before reaching him and the blast was barely felt in New Marais) and into New Marais. That's done instantly. I mean I agree with you but the issue is, the Beast literally did just teleport that distance while dead/regenerating. So it's really not something to not believe in.
ya but that was Pre head shot with the plasma

Post full angel mode Accelerator has more stanima and his wings are not bound by physics since his black wings are the same as the dark matter (not the real dark matter) that kekine used that could not be affected by physics untill accelerator used his black wing mode and his full angel form is a upgrade from that. not to mention he can use a telesma or a power similar to it.

also in both black wing and full angel mode he can do vector control from range and his wings can extend to distances.

and Accelerator in the new manga was able to defeat a being that was slowly reality warping the world into a pile of flesh. and this was before he could use his black wing form let alone his full angel form.

however

as thor himself says in To aru majtutsu no index

he can use his Almighty mode to rotate the planet and avoid accelerators attacks.(though this could be just empty boosting. since they never fought)

how ever Almighty thors power just made it impossible for hiss opponent to hurt him. meaning anything they did was destined to miss even if a nuke was droped on him he coul rotate the planet to the nearist safe distances

I'm going with Cole, since Accelerator post-headshot have 30 min limit to use his power and Cole should keep more time fighting than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back