• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acausality/EE/regeneration for Sinbad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea that Rukh is fate is just kind of wrong and doesn't fit well to how David describes it, only Singularities understand the true nature of fate so things like what Aladdin told us about fate might not really be fate. To understand fate we need to go to David's memoir, there he outright tells us what fate and Singularities are. For David case illah made him a Singularity. illah made David to stand by his side and see the fate of the world. Sinbad case is different but illah also made Sinbad a Singularity considering David mentions a new Singularity appearing in the new world.

They can. Dang, that's the whole purpose of acc type 4 in their profile.
They do have rukh, they are still existent entities unless you are referring to Il Ilah's true form and those who reside within it, in which case yes they do not have Rukh and as such are nonexistent entities
Rukh as a thing composes and defines all things within the verse, whether that be matter, laws, fate, the mind, soul, etc, to be without rukh is to not exist, as described by those who exist within the true Il Ilah, "Everything here is an Illusion".
What Sinbad and those who have fallen under depravity have are instead working on another system of Rukh and fate, that being Il Ilah's black Rukh in comparison to Solomon's White Rukh, working on a different flow that goes against the natural order, which is why they become Immune to things that normally manipulate Rukh, that being the Sacred Palace, which governs and controls Solomon's White Rukh and new system of fate.

I think those are their scans

Existence Erasure (Returning to the Ruhk means becoming nothing), Regeneration (Mid-Godly: After Sinbad died his Ruhk returned to the Great Flow and according to Arba returning to the Ruhk means becoming nothing but Sinbad was able to return to life thanks to the will of the Magi Gods)
let's talk about this next. Existence erasure by returning to the rukh needs to be removed. If anything, its deconstruction.

I can change the blog and add more style to make it easier for visitors. Dang, I won't be paid (I will finish my fav verse first and will do that, there is also a downgrade coming from my side, so unsure if I have time for that)

They do not have rukh, they are still existent entities unless you are referring to Il Ilah's true form and those who reside within it, in which case yes they do not have Rukh and as such are nonexistent entities
Rukh as a thing composes and defines all things within the verse, whether that be matter, laws, fate, the mind, soul, etc, to be without rukh is to not exist, as described by those who exist within the true Il Ilah, "Everything here is an Illusion".
What Sinbad and those who have fallen under depravity have are instead working on another system of Rukh and fate, that being Il Ilah's black Rukh in comparison to Solomon's White Rukh, working on a different flow that goes against the natural order, which is why they become Immune to things that normally manipulate Rukh, that being the Sacred Palace, which governs and controls Solomon's White Rukh and new system of fate.
Tbh all that means is that every resistance the fallen have should be limited

let's talk about this next. Existence erasure by returning to the rukh needs to be removed. If anything, its deconstruction.
How is that resistance if he didn't resist anything? Wouldn't that be resurrection instead? Or Blessed?

I still don't get the difference between Acausality 4 and 5 tbh. Can someone dumb it down for me.
Brother, one small difference. type 5 is impossible to interact with and you need statement for that. Type 4 is just having a different system.

So is this resurrection?
I mean I don't really remember the full context of the feat being mentioned, but if he was brought back to life via the gods, then that sounds like resurrection to me.

I'd like the full context/scans though

How is that resistance if he didn't resist anything? Wouldn't that be resurrection instead? Or Blessed?
Are you talking about the EE or mid-godly?

Everything is made up of rukh or has rukh in them. If I reduce you down to that rukh, why should it be EE? The "returning to the rukh means becoming nothing" statement shouldn't be taken literally. Or is it the losing their individuality part that makes it EE.

He doesn't have mid-godly either. I've mentioned this before but the changes weren't effected.
His djinns kept back a portion of his rukh in their metal vessel (type 8 immortality) then david resurrected him from the rukh they kept (non combat applicable). Also he didn't lose his individuality (soul & mind) so this shouldn't even be mid-godly, it should be low-godly

I mean I don't really remember the full context of the feat being mentioned, but if he was brought back to life via the gods, then that sounds like resurrection to me.

Dang the verse is messed up imao.

Sinbad: Acausality (Type 4; as a Singularity, Sinbad is born with a vast amount of Magoi and is capable of deviating from fate and “feel” fate. They are under the Rukh of Ill Illah, which is a whole other god separate from Solomon. He is also halfway Fallen into Depravity)

Better?
Kinda but not really
Acausality (Type 4; As a Singularity, Sinbad can deviate from and feel fate, in addition, he is halfway fallen into Depravity, meaning half of his Rukh is black, allowing him to go against the flow of fate set by Solomon.)
though this has its own issues
and now I realize, that since he is only half fallen he exists on two flows of fate instead of just one, meaning that he should in theory be able to deviate from both kekw

Are you talking about the EE or mid-godly?

Everything is made up of rukh or has rukh in them. If I reduce you down to that rukh, why should it be EE? The "returning to the rukh means becoming nothing" statement shouldn't be taken literally. Or is it the losing their individuality part that makes it EE.

He doesn't have mid-godly either. I've mentioned this before but the changes weren't effected.
His djinns kept back a portion of his rukh in their metal vessel (type 8 immortality) then david resurrected him from the rukh they kept (non combat applicable). Also he didn't lose his individuality (soul & mind) so this shouldn't even be mid-godly, it should be low-godly
I will add this to thread thanks

bruh bruh idk i havent read the final arc in a long long time.

just because of this thread i might just get back to reading it since during my reread i stopped at the final arc to do other things

You'd have to figure through a ton of chapters to find where it happened.

Just asking, why doesn't illah have AC 4, he isn't beyond all system but he is beyond the system he is governing

Just asking, why doesn't illah have AC 4, he isn't beyond all system but he is beyond the system he is governing
I need to ask one more, despite you are verse supporter, why you guys did not even finish the verse properly? Dang-

This was a fun talk. Didn't know there were any Magi Supporters that were still active outside of Lormac and Pain, so that made my night.

I'm gonna get some sleep now : P

Yeah, this has to go, if anything the EE is wholly physical as we see no physical traces left, which could work and would instead mean it is a low godly non-combat applicable resurrection (well maybe, idfk, God stack shit is funny and I don't remember how long it actually took for Sinbad to get rezzed)

More like he is the system he is governing. The story takes place in the system Solomon created so given illah is a separate system, he should have it as well.

Yeah, this has to go, if anything the EE is wholly physical as we see no physical traces left, which could work and would instead mean it is a low godly non-combat applicable resurrection (well maybe, idfk, God stack shit is funny and I don't remember how long it actually took for Sinbad to get rezzed)
Its either physical EE or Deconstruction (all matter is made up of rukh)

The resurrection actually took a while but given time doesn't exist in the sacred palace it could've been an eternity or 0secs

More like he is the system he is governing. The story takes place in the system Solomon created so given illah is a separate system, he should have it as well.
Actually no, Solomon system is till just a part of illah's system. Read David memoir again. Solomon advanced the world because illah had designed it like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back