• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor revision for sinbad, magiverse

On the page sinbads regeneration is listed as Mid-godly, I think it should be removed or rather made non combat applicable.
Sinbad was killed by ugo and returned to the rukh, returning to the rukh= becoming nothing, however Sinbad didn't come back on his own neither was he completely returned to the rukh, his djinn stored a portion of his rukh and was brought back by David from the rukh they kept.

Because of this I think his mid-godly should be changed to low-godly (as he didn't completely return to the rukh) and should be made non combat applicable as he can't perform this on his own.

Agreed with the downgrade from High Godly
and it was not combat applicable before. it should not even be on his page
I can't fathom why he would've ever been given high-godly. His rukh wasn't completely destroyed and is no longer accepted as a concept.
If you agree with this and input from other members is given I say the mid-godly should be removed

I see. When I last checked Sinbad profile in wiki he had High godly. Btw does he even have mid godly regeneration feats ?
Its written as mid-godly on his page but there's no feats so I'm taking it as a mistake.
Returning to the rukh =becoming nothing but he didn't fully return to the rukh so this is low-godly, also it isn't combat applicable as he can't do this on his own.

it was not combat applicable before. it should not even be on his page
Even if something is not combat applicable, we still index it. However, the description should make a note of it somehow that it's an overtime feat or something.

I am with pain on this one, Sinbad needed David illah help for this one, David should get the credit. Keep in mind that Sinbad had already been made a god and he still needed David help. I am neutral on the low godly.

I am with pain on this one, Sinbad needed David illah help for this one, David should get the credit. Keep in mind that Sinbad had already been made a god and he still needed David help. I am neutral on the low godly.
Can you make the changes to the profile then

Back