• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acacia faces the Metallic Grim Reaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
PaChi2 said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
MetalPhantomon's Grave Scream was shown to be able to effect at least 3 people at once.
I mean, Guiness at least 2 people at once because there was no one else around.
And I could also say the MetalPhantomon only effected the likes of Masaru, Touma and Yoshino and not Gaomon, Agumon and Lalamon because he was specifically targeting the humans.

Well it killed one of Acacia's demons (who have their own souls, by the way). So if Acacia creates more than 5 demons, soul rip won't work anyway

Here's Guinness soul ripping Acacia's demons (created from his own body)

J010
J011

PaChi2 said:
Unfollowing.
First of all your vote has been counted for a while now.

Secondly, I have always debated points, I am allowed to do that. I have literally done nothing wrong. But god forbid I disagree with a vote despite counting it. Let me guess, I'm being super biased now. right?

Yes, however Acacia has to create the demons first am I correct? He has to do so before Grave Scream either steals his soul or puts him into a nightmare.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Yes, however Acacia has to create the demons first am I correct? He has to do so before Grave Scream either steals his soul or puts him into a nightmare.
It won't steal his soul. Both Toriko and Starjun themselves are resistant to soul hax, and Guiness sniff worked on them. Acacia resisted a stronger version of Guinness sniff which did nothing.

Acacia can paralyze with a stare though. Although that won't be necessary since time stop is intant. After time is stopped he can fill his appetite.

Now we are back to square one. His sleep based powers are the same as his soul based powers.

I don't see how a scream would be faster than instant time stop. I affected multiple enemies in mid combat while being attacked from all direction.

He's not actually screaming though. It's just the passive sound his Scythe makes. He's not actively moving to do it.

Yeah but that sound it has to travel distance. Acacia's time stop worked before Derous Extradimensional laser hit him, while all the other eight kings were attacking at the same time as well

Wait, so what you just said means this.

-Acacia does not always start with Time Stop when I have 2 direct sources of him doing so. One source showing it and another explaining his character.

Let me get direct scans from said episode. Please excuse the video bar tho.

He does, it was the first thing he did when he and Toriko fought 1 on 1. Of course, he can't spam Time Stop all the time since he and other characters have to show other abilities as well. But Time Stop and eating are his main abilities, yes.

Here are my sources for Grave Scream.

Grave Scream 02
Grave Scream striking the Protagonists immediately.

Grave Scream
His Scythe activating Grave Scream

Grave Scream 03

I think Acacia can handle it. He fought Eight Kings at the same time who all use their abilities against him simultaneously at very close range, but he managed to stop time before any of those worked.

Here are the abilities of the Eight King, for context

Moon - Black Hole

Derous - Interplanetary laser beam

Sky Deer- Time Acceleration

Bambina - Appetite Energy Projection

Guinness- Soul Absorption

Heracles - Air Blast

Emperor Crow - Mind + Death Manipulation

Mother Snake - Acid

Acacia took care of all of those at the same time instantly.

No.

Im taking back my vote. Im retiring from this thread. Im serious (no ovo).

Those are mostly resistances and minor offensive haxes.

I dont remember.

Would you mind giving your input there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back