• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acacia faces the Metallic Grim Reaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Hopefully this is fair.

Toriko vs Digimo

The Gourmet God vs The Metal Reaper

-Speed Equal

-This is Grotesque God Acacia (Ignore the image below, Acacia after absorbing Neo just has a coold design to me.)

-SBA

-Fight takes place on Mt. Olympus

Acacia: 3 (Gar, Joseph and Eze)

MetalPhantomo: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Neoacacia by addrid-dadimmp
Metalfantomon collectors card

An interesting fight. But just now I realized, Metalfantomon is without some D-Cyber Hax, I will comment about this on the Digimon Discussion Thread, maybe this will help Metal Fantomon in combat.

Gargoyle One said:
<Isn't resistant to Time Manipulation
Oooof, I don't know if he can handle that...
How does it work? And does he start with it?

Back channels are literally the flow of time.

Eating them slows it.

His is so great he can stop it at will.

That's one for tie then. It's so freaking hard getting a match for metallicareaper here...

Huh.

Im voting acacia, yes, both can oneshot each other, but Acacia only needs to snap his fingers, which is faster than what I see in MetalPhantomon's techniques.

Metal Phantomon's move requires no movement. His Scythe simply needs to make the sound waves.

Going with Acacia. Too bad he didn't show Food Luck feats but his summoning-type arms, knocking, splitting his body to create top-tier beasts is enough to grant him the W.

Ezeriot said:
Going with Acacia. Too bad he didn't show Food Luck feats but his summoning-type arms, knocking, splitting his body to create top-tier beasts is enough to grant him the W.
That won't save him from Grave Scream at all which based upon the databook description, is a passive sound wave.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Metal Phantomon's move requires no movement. His Scythe simply needs to make the sound waves.
Aaaand those sound waves must reach acacia.

PaChi2 said:
Unless Im missig something acacia can fire first in that scenario.
Umm, no, both can. The sound waves would reach Acacia by the time he decides to snap. By the time he snaps, time will be stopped, his soul would be gone.

Acacia doesn't need to snap his finger, that was a metaphor by Pachi. He can stop time instantly as fight starts, even during the middle of blitz.

Well, my dude, if you wont count my vote, Im unfollowing.

Also Acacia can go back channels to avoid any incoming attack.

How is he going to know to do such a thing? He's not going to see it coming. Everything begins and ends at the start. Not to mention that if he does, MetalPhantomon can follow him with Grave Scream still active.

Btw, why Mt Olympus.

I mean, Acacia can eat a probability manipulation technique, I dont want to pull a NLF and say that he could eat the soundwaves. But eh.

PaChi2 said:
Btw, why Mt Olympus.
I mean, Acacia can eat a probability manipulation technique, I dont want to pull a NLF and say that he could eat the soundwaves. But eh.
These aren't normal sound waves. These are eerie waves that literally rips his soul out.

Acacia can eat souls.

He is anything but "normal" when it comes to eating ovo

Why Mt Oplympus, tho.

Has he resisted it from someone who can steal the souls of multiple people at once?

Why Mt. Olympus? Cuz, I hate the God of War Gods.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Has he resisted it from someone who can steal the souls of multiple people at once?
Why Mt. Olympus? Cuz, I hate the God of War Gods.
Yes, he resisted it from Guinness who soul ripped Toriko and Starjun at the same time.

MetalPhantomon's Grave Scream was shown to be able to effect at least 3 people at once so it seems Grave Scream has slightly more power than the resistance. Which is enough.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
MetalPhantomon's Grave Scream was shown to be able to effect at least 3 people at once.
I mean, Guiness at least 2 people at once because there was no one else around.

That wouldn't effect the power of Grave Scream would have as Soul hax is not measured by tier. But it also affected Masaru Daimo who was indeed High 4-C at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back