• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 3rd High 4-C and 5th 4-A: MetalPhantomon vs Grimmon

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Grave Scream is no longer Passive...MetalPhantomon has hit a big Oof.

Digimon vs Digimon

The Metal Reaper vs The Grim Dragon

-SBA

-4-A versions (High 4-C would be the same result regardless)

FIGHT!!!

MetalPhantomo: 0

Grimmo: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Metalfantomon crusader
Grimmon

I guess I'll have to give something for people to work with..Let's start with Grimmon as he's something new for those who were in the Rimuru fight.

-Champion/Adult Class Unknown Attribute Devil Dragon Digimon

-Scales above Ultimate level Digimon as he alone can fight 3 well trained Ultimates on even grounds.

-Utilizes Chrono DSR (Chrono Destruction) which is his main form of attack. This is a power granted to him by the Chrono Core which is leftover from Chronomo Destroy Mode. Grimmon uses this in two ways. The first is thought based mindhax. The second is utilizing an omnidirectional projectile that destroys any data it hits, or steals the Power of Evolution from a being. These energy balls also leave behind a virus that can mindhax those in the area. This has been shown to work on even Dark Area natives and beings far stronger than him such as ChaosGallantmon (A High 2-A variation) and Ophanimon (A High 2-A variation).

-With "Call Cat" he can summon a cat monster to attack the opponent and weaken their resistance to light based attacks.

-With "Call Bird" he summons birds to attack the opponent, cutting them to pieces.

-With "Call Dragonfly", he summons Dragonflies to shoot lightning and can paralyze the opponent if it hits.

-With "Dark Crusher", he launches an arrow of Darkness that instantly destroys any data it hits.

This is Grimmon's main arsenal in base.

Mystic Energy is literally just Grimmon but weaker. He still has the abilities of Chrono DSR.

well if that's the case, I'm going with Grimmon by turning him into an egg. whilst some digimon like chaosgallantmon seem to be immune to it, metalphantomon is an ultimate and a crap tonne of ultimates get rerverted to eggs during dawn/dusk. grimmon spammed it against chaosgallantmon/ophanimon so he can fire it multiple times.

Stop being petty. From now on, I'm going to ignore when you jab at me since youre doing it way too often. stop trolling dude.

looking at the list of reverted digimon by grimmon, he actually manages to revert a zanbamon down to tsumemon, so he can even revert megas. so yes, im stick with grimmon.

Just because Grave Scream is no longer passive doesn't mean that it won't allow MetalPhantomon to win. Grimmon is to stupid to use Chrono DSR to turn MetalPhantomon into a Digitama.

I'm voting for MetalPhantomon.

>Too stupid to use Chrono DSR

>First thing he does when encountered by Digimon he has no care for is use Chrono DSR to steal the power of evolution he wanted.

What?

To be blunt, Grimmon either Chrono DSRs (Killing MetalPhantomon or turning him into a Digitama) or Mind haxes.

Grave Scream would be intimidating and it is if MetalPhantomon somehow dodges Chrono DSR. Even then, the virus is still there.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
>Too stupid to use Chrono DSR
>First thing he does when encountered by Digimon he has no care for is use Chrono DSR to steal the power of evolution he wanted.

What?
I said he was to stupid to use it to turn MetalPhantomon into a Digitama.

shouldnt we be treating it as generic species anyway? so a generic grimmon? or is that a character page? there's no reason for a generic grimmon to be "too stupid" to use it within seconds

Well, we've never seen a "generic Grimmon" although they are implied to be a thing. However, only the Grimmon in Digimon Story has Chrono DSR thanks to Chrono Core.

Back