• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

abusive staff will close this thread as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that the rule thread says it's "Kaguya or Madara against characters from Bleach and One Piece", it would seem Naruto is the issue. Should just ban Naruto characters from fighting anybody from the HST.

Dienomite22 said:
"That said, certain VS matches are done too often, while others are too controversial. Additionally, VS threads might be of sub-par quality. The managing staff has grown weary continuously deciding verdicts of controversial and sub-standard threads again and again, and hence have listed a few rules, to improve the quality of VS discussions.
The listed rules are to be followed for versus threads, in addition to the site rules."

The bolded part needs to be changed if even fun and games threads of banned match ups aren't allowed. Just change that and call it a day.
If you really wanna go on a technicality, the listed rules were below not above, so the controversial part would still apply given the history of these types of threads (Not to mention the sheer amount of combatants)

This is just spite thread with Fun & Games board as its Shield, this is done intentionally by OP.

Looking at His contribution, OP deserves official warning.

@AnimeKing500

If someone made a F&G's thread about Beerus vs Natsu, I wouldn't be instantly offended. I would go along with the joke and say Natsu obviously 1-shots with the POF, duh. Then carry on with my day.

GLHF22 said:
This is just spite thread with Fun & Games board as its Shield, this is done intentionally by OP.
Looking at His contribution, OP deserves official warning.
what do you mean look at my contribution

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Dienomite22 said:
Unless this the rule applies to fun and games thread, the thread shouldn't be closed. No one had a problem with the original thread.
The thread was taken seriously, thats the problem. It was no different than a typical versus board
Exactly even if you put it on fun and games people are still going to that it serious like for example me

Don't incite a flame war, especially over a thing that doesn't even relate to the actual issue.

You create a multiple thread like this intentionally to spite Naruto fans.

GLHF22 said:
You create a multiple thread like this intentionally to spite Naruto fans.
no

this is the same thread

i remade it because it was unfairly locked

dont lie

The problem here is that no one aside from, possibly one person, took the threads seriously and the only "chaos" that occurred was when people assumed a rule was broken which isn't true.

Dienomite22 said:
The problem here is that no one aside from, possibly one person, took the threads seriously and the only "chaos" that occurred was when people assumed a rule was broken which isn't true.
No matter how you see this is just a spite thread even if its on fun and game boards doesnt change the fact that OP intention is to spite Naruto fans.

>Exactly even if you put it on fun and games people are still going to that it serious like for example me

No offense but that sounds like a personal issue. Nobody is getting offended over Speedwagon vs. litteraly everything or TCSA bullshit. If it's on F&G your first assumption shouldn't be that it's serious, it should be the last thing you do really.

>You create a multiple thread like this intentionally to spite Naruto fans.

That seems like an unfair accusation, maybe OP just wanted to joke or honestly didn't know about the unfairness of it? Assuming OP is out to personally **** with fans kinda a jump in logic.

Hell the only heated discussion here isn't even about the hypothetical match, it's about rules and shit. Which is probably even worse.

GLHF22 said:
If its locked you shouldnt create it again, there's reason why staff locked it.
are u joking

there was no reason why it was locked

wokistan himself said it didnt break any rules

we already went over this in this thread that you obviously didnt read

Chariot190 said:
Don't incite a flame war, especially over a thing that doesn't even relate to the actual issue.
for your information ilovelovefairytail already started a flame war I'm just trying to finish that's all so yea you don't know what you talking about so mind your business.

GLHF22 said:
No matter how you see this is just a spite thread even if its on fun and game boards doesnt change the fact that OP intention is to spite Naruto fans.
I don't see it as that and I never got that impression. The guy has barely any contributions and I haven't see one to suggest this.

i havent even made multiple stomp matches

i made this thread 3 times 2 of them were locked by wokistan for no reason this is the 3rd so its the same thread

the other was natsu vs aizen which was a stomp because of soul crush so i asked them to close it

are u joking

there was no reason why it was locked

wokistan himself said it didnt break any rules

we already went over this in this thread that you obviously didnt read

Wokistan said:
"you yourself said it broke no rules and you closed it because you felt like it "

I closed it because it was a stomp, which is normal.

"how was it clear thats what i was doing" " a thread you dont like = a thread somebody made because they want to incite toxic behaviour? "

Given the historic problems that arise from bleach vs Naruto, you having very few edits otherwise, and immediately posting it in the Naruto discussion thread, it's rather suspect.

These threads just have a really bad history and tend to cause a lot of problems, so please don't do those kinds of matchups.
Where he says it?

DoNt LiE

itachi solos bleach with yata mirror that blocks all attacks and totsuka blade that one shots

thats why i didnt put him in the thread. soul king wouldnt stand any chance

Ilovelovefairytail said:
i havent even made multiple stomp matches
i made this thread 3 times 2 of them were locked by wokistan for no reason this is the 3rd so its the same thread

the other was natsu vs aizen which was a stomp because of soul crush so i asked them to close it
You know actually what you doing

>for your information ilovelovefairytail already started a flame war I'm just trying to finish that's all so yea you don't know what you talking about so mind your business.

How? You're jumping to conclusions, you're accusing someone of maliciously starting something without sufficient evidence as to why they did it. And if you want it private take it to a message wall or off-site.

it was actually peaceful until the thread was locked tbh

none of this would have happened if

1. a legitimate reason was used to lock it

2. it wasnt locked

Animeking500 said:
Notice that it was peaceful until you made this thread and you know I'm right about that.
His threads were peacefully until they were wrongly accused of breaking the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back